Her Soulmate?

Always Miss Shutter

That boy was running hard to catch up a girl who kept on capturing school yard.

“Hey! Why didn’t you stop when I called you? I ran from the third floor you know!” he said while trying to catch his breath.

The girl looked at him for a second, and ingnored him at the next second.

“Don’t you want to take my picture?” he asked

She stopped taking pictures...turned her head “Who are you?” she asked

“Don’t you know me? I’m Jinwoon. Jun Jinwoon.” he streched his hands to her but she looked at her coldly. “Ohhhh....” she replied.

“Why don’t you want to take my pictures when everybody wants to? I got my rules at Dream High drama.” he hadn’t given up.

“Why should I?” she asked ‘Ah...just because you think you’re an actor and handsome, right? Handsome face is useless if you can’t express yourself and speak with your eyes in front of camera.” She continued.

“Me? Are you talking about me?” he asked.

“Who else?”she replied.

“So teach me how to, Sora... I want to be good. If I am bad now, I want to be good. Please teach me how to...” He asked her.

Sora looked at him, observing the boy stood in front of her carefully, and finally smiled at him.

***

SM High School 50th year anniversary party. Glamour as usual, full of stars and or idols since some of them study or even graduated from this school.

Jinwoon stepped on the red carpet followed by cheering sounds from his fans and school girls. He smiled widely and waved causing loder cheering sound. He looked around, cheched every inch and people who were there while walking on the red carpet. He smiled when he found the one he searched. A beautiful girl standing with her little black dress busy capturing some figures passing by. He walked closer to her and dragged her walking with him. She got puzzled but still following him.

“Stop taking others’ picture. Smile now.”  He said when they stood at the photo spot. Sora smiled widely.
“Hey, Jinwoon, let’s do this.” She made rockstar sign with her fingers. Jinwoon laughed outloud and followed her gesture.

FLASH!!!

Kyuhyun smiled.
“What did you get?” Sungmin asked.
“That jerk’s photo with Sora.” He answered.

“Damn! They look good together.” Donghae said.

“They are....” said Hyukjae.

****

“Are you sure you don’t want to join me moving to Kirrin High School?” Jinwoon asked.

Sora sighed. Slowly smiling, she looked at him with her deep stare “Sure. I won’t move. I rejected their offer.”

“Why? Don’t you want to be with me?”

“This is a precious school where my mom studied last time. This is the school wherea a Kang should study. Appa, uncle Kang Hodong, and uncle Kang Ta also studied here. And they become great photographer. Baing a great photographer is also my dream... I wont leave Kyu, Min, Hae, and Hyuk either” She smiled gently and streched her hand to him.

He came closer and hugged her without hesitant.

***

“You didn’t tell her that you fall her?” Sungmin asked.

Junwoon sighed “What is fall in love,Min? Tell me...”

“Why should you move there? What’s the difference? You still can be an idol even when you study here, right?” Hyukjae asked.

“But Kirrin is a school where every idol wants to study. I need to study there to pursue my dream.” He answered. “Sora rejected Kirrin’s offer since she’s sure she will be a great photographer by studying here. And I’m not sure about that. She also said she didn’t want to leave all of you! “ Juinwoon sighed. “I’m sorry if it sounds so selfish...I...just... want her to move together with me...”

“You jerk, Jinwoon. I won’t let Sora go. I will marry her in the future. ” Donghae stood up and leave the roof.

“Don’t you dare to!” Jinwoon shouted.

***

Leeteuk looked at a magazine published couple months ago. He opened it slowly till he found a page he’s so familiar with.

It was a page where he became a model on. He was sitting down next to the other model in sporty summer outfit. They stare with the same staring rich expressions. Leeteuk traced down the page. It’s written : Model: Leeteuk & Jinwoon