Chocoblend Tragedy- Part 2

Always Miss Shutter

“Name?”

“What?!!”

“NAME!”

“K..Kang Sora...”

“Age?”

“Wae asking age?”

“AGE?”

“It’s impolite to ask a lady about her age...”

“Aishhh!!! Your address?”

“Y..you know, rite, op..oppa?”

“Know what?”

“My appartment...”

“Why should I know your appartment?” Leeteuk smirked.

“You know your crime, HUH?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora scratched her head “I...erm...I...well...entered your room without your permission... But I have called you several times and you didn’t answer! I just...”

“The second crime?” Leeteuk loud voice cut Sora’s answer. Sora blinked her eyes in disbelief. “Annoying...” she murmured and turned her body away of Leeteuk. Leeteuk put down his note book and pen. He grabbed her calves, turned her back facing him and pulled her closer to him.

They were sitting on Leeteuk’s bed. Facing each other, bent their knees, with their calves and feet were in between. Sora pouted, she played with her pointer tracing the chocoblend spot on the tee she wore.

“Second mistake?” Leeteuk asked firmer.

Sora hid her face behind her knees. “Opened your wardrobe without permisson, and about to borrow one of your tee...” she answered with her tiny voice.

“Louder!”

Sora looked at him.

 Leeteuk pulled her closer once again, making their knees met. She peeked Leeteuk behind her knee just to get surprised sseing his face on his knees so close to hers. She lifted up her head slowly “I...I just wanna borrow your tee....see...I spilt another chocoblend..” she pointed at the spot on the tee.

Leeteuk sighed “Let me see...” He grabbed the tee. “Eeeyyyyyyy....!!!!Andwae!” Sora push his hand away and make cross sign using her hands to cover her body.

“You have done crime, so I have the right to see the evidence. Show it to me!” he streched his hand.

“mmmmmm....”Sora shook her head strongly. Leeteuk grabbed the tip of her tee causing Sora laid on the bed still bending her knees toprotect her from Leeteuk’s sudden attack. “I’m getting impatience now...LET ME SEE!!!” he shouted.

“Andwae!!!!!” Sora shouted and Leeteuk moved fast on top of her and tickled her. She gigled hilariously. She stopped when Leeteuk stood up on his knee “You need a tee?” he asked. Wiping her tears from laughing a lot, Sora nodded. Leeteuk stripped off his tee, and gave it to her “Wear it.” He look at her with his deep glance. Sora moved her position, sitting down, she took the tee. “It’s cold, at least, I have worn it, so you have the warmth.” He smiled gently. Sora replied his smile. “Oppa...your smell...hihihi...” she sniffed it. Sora was about to leave the bed when Leeteuk stopped her. He moved behind her, grabbed her tee, pulled it off slowly, and put it on the floor. His heart bit faster  seeing Sora’s skin with her black bra on it.  He could feel her shiver. He took another tee in Sora’s hand and helped her wearing it. Topless, he gave her backhug. “Comfortable now?” he asked. Sora nodded and turned her head a little...”Ne,oppa...thanks...” Leeteuk could see her blush. He slowly laid Sora on the bed and pulled the blanket covering their body.

He looked at her   “Was the chocoblend experiment worked well?” Leeteuk asked and Sora nodded. “How does it taste? Great?” He asked again. “Yes. It’s yummy.” Sora smiled brightly “Yours is on the table,oppa...go, try it.”

“Really? I thought it’s here...”and Leeteuk kissed her gently and she kissed him back.

“You have worked hard during these days.. Sleep...and don’t make yourself get more tired with chocoblend again..” He said while caressing her hair and kissed her head before giving her back hug. Sora smiled widely and closed her eyes slowly, felt comfortable with him and his warmth behind her, she fell asleep.

***

Leeteuk woke up in shock listening to a very loud thunder . He got even more panicked seeing Sora wasn’t beside him. He got up and run out of his room checking his bathroom and found she wasn’t there. He moved faster to the kitchen just only to find her kneeling down under the chair closing her ears in scare with some chocoblend spilled on the floor. Leeteuk sighed and walked closer to her. “Gosh! You scared me! Are you okay?” he asked. Sora looked at him and grinned “Ne...”

“What are you doing here at...” Leeteuk looked at the clock “3 am in the morning?”

“You didn’t drink your chocoblend, and I felt hungry when I woke up...so I drank it when...” she was unable to continue her explanation seeing Leeteuk’s sharp stare at her.

“You really have a big problem with chocoblend, thunder, and...let me see...my second tee with chocoblend spot?”

 ‘I...Mianhae,opaa...” Sora grinned, she felt guilty. “Wanna have your tee back?” She tried to make a joke.

Leeteuk frowned. “Sure! Sure I want to take my tee back.” He stood up and lifted up Sora quickly.

“O...oppa wae?” she asked in panic.

“Take my tee back.”