An introduction

Always Miss Shutter

11 pm at night, Sora traced down the window of Leeteuk’s car. They were on their way to Sora’s apartment. She recalled her memory, about the kiss. She couldn’t even believe that they had just kissed. She felt her face burnt, it must be blushing she thought. Leeteuk caressed her hair slowly, woke her up from her private thought. He smiled at her gently and sweetly.

“Wooahh...what kind of smile is it? Where is Mr. Evil headmaster whom I know?” she frowned her eyes.

“What kind of evil do you want? The one causing you throwing your sneaker to me or the one in my bathroom?” he . Sora pinched his arm, he shouted in pain. Holding in pain, he smiled happily. He moved his hand to the back seat and handed Sora a white box.

“What is this?” she asked. Leeteuk didn’t answer but smiled gently. Sora opened it quickly. Her eyes were shining in a short moment “My polaroid and mobile! Thank you!” she raised her hands up and made slight hand movement as if she was about to hug Leeteuk. Realizing the moment, she froze.

“What? Wanna hug me?” Leeteuk . She shook her head quickly.  “I’m afraid, I will get pregnant just by hugging you.” Leeteuk laughed outloud.

“You’re so cute, aegi gongju.”

“Arrggggghhhh.... don’t call me that way!!!” she closed her ears with her hands causing Leeteuk’s laughter.

Leeteuk rode Sora home and followed Sora until they reached Sora’s door. “Wanna...come in?” she offered.

“Can I?” Leeteuk asked. “Sure, you can. Don’t worry, you’re not alone here.”she winked and opened the door.

“She’s coming!” a voice spoke up.

“Sora, where have you been? We’re just finished the first battle of Kyu’s mathematic game and Donghae is so fool that he lost it in super low score! You missed his silly...sil..ly...” Hyukjae stopped talking, Donghae stopped running, Sungmin dropped his jaw, and Kyuhyun almost fell from his chair seeing Sora and Leeteuk came together. They woke up in confussion slowly and bowed to Leeteuk “An...annyonghaseyo, headmaster.” They greeted.

 ***

It was a quite grand apartment consisted of living room with tosca sofa and big flat TV. There was a big book shelf and a camera  cabinet which divide the room into two, the other one is like a small hall with big table with fur brown carpet where Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Sungmin gathered. The small hall lead  to Sora’s room. The wall was painted softcream, with some soft tosca ornaments.

Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae, Sungmin were sitting in a line, facing Leeteuk who sat alone. They’re waiting for Sora changing her uniform. Silent...

“Do you always come here?” Leeteuk broke the silence.

“Yes.” Hae and Sungmin answered at the same time with “No.” From Kyu and Hyuk. They looked at each other.

“We...sometimes gather here to study together or work on our photo project.” Sungmin explained.

“Till drop” Hyuk added and soon he got hit by Kyu.

“Till drop? Jjinja? I never thought students like you could study and so your project till drop...”Leeteuk praised. “I know where you get your high rank then.” He smiled. “But...wait...four of you...sleep...here?” he asked.

And again... “Yes.” Hae and Sungmin answered at the same time with “No.” From Kyu and Hyuk. They looked at each other.

“We will if we’re really tired. No worries. Sora is just like our sister, we won’t do anything harm.” Sungmin explained.

“So only sister for you?” Hae asked.

“Ssshhhh...anieyo...best friend...” Sungmin answered.

“Only bestfriend? It’s good then. One person out from Kang In appa son in law list.” Kyu smirk.

“Yaaa!!!! What do you mean?” Sungmin raised his tone.

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaa????” Sora finally appeared.

“Eh? Nothing...” KyuHyukHaeMin answered at the same time.

“Why not continue studying? Finish it now, so we won’t have to study again till the day after tomorrow on final exam.” Sora said.

“Okayyyyy...” Kyuhyun stood up and went facing his laptop studying again. Hyuk, Hae, and Min  stood up together following Kyu.

 “I will make some drink for you. Wait.” She went to the kitchen. 

Leeteuk smiled. He stood up observing the room. Got curious with how the boys learned, he walked closer to their gathering spot. He was observing the boys’s way to study seriously. He praised them on their studying technique using game and some programs to study. Those students are trully briliant. No wonder they often skipped the class just to catch their other dreams or learn something new.

The next minute, his attention was dragged on an SLR laid on the table. He turned it on and saw the photo results. “Anwaeeeeeeeeee!!!!!” Donghae tried to stopped Leeteuk causing Kyu, Min, and Hyuk got surprised. But Donghae was too late.

Leeteuk smirked. “Can you explained to me what is this?”