Heechul Effects

Always Miss Shutter

Leeteuk closed his eyes, still holding Sora tightly, and sighed “Go to the canteen. Let’s talk there.” He replied to Heechul. He felt so burning and annoyed. Well who wouldn’t?

“But, Hyung, I’ve been in front of..”

CLICK. ~end of conversation

Leeteuk looked at his mobile phone and put it on the floor. Sora turned her body on the couch, facing down, so that Leeteuk got her back only. “Wae...?” Leeteuk asked her gently.

“Op..oppa has to leave right?” she hid her face. Leeteuk turned her body facing him again. Looked at her blushing face, how cute yet y she was, he couldn’t resist and kissed her deeply. “I...I need to meet Heenim...We can wait, can’t we?” He whispered, trying to hold his passion and moved to lay on Sora’s bare chest. Unable to say a word, Sora nodded. They woke up slowly, and Leeteuk helped Sora to tidy up ermmm..I mean dress up again.

“Damn, Heenim, why should be now?” he cursed.

They walked up and opened the door. Leeteuk almost dropped his mobile and Sora widened her eyes seeing a beautiful guy with a big hat on him, turned to them, stood up, and waved beautifully.

“Oh...hyung, so...you’re inside with Sora. Why didn’t you tell me earlier, so that I can leave first. Busy huh?” Heechul winked, he turned to Sora. “Hi, Sora...how are....” Heenim was frozen, unable to continue his greeting to Sora as he got ‘you’ll gonna die soon’ stare from Leeteuk.

***

Sipping at hot chocolate, Leeteuk stared at the view outside the canteen.  Heechul was sitting in front of him eating his second cup of ice cream.

“So I can quit next month? Who will replace me?” Leeteuk asked.

“Granny said JYP teacher will. That will be a big surprise for him.” Heechul answered.

“He’s a good teacher. I believe he will be able to do things better.” Leeteuk smiled. “But why does granny want me to quit that fast?”

“He wants you to continue your model or such thingy career, hyung...”

“Just that? She simply approved?”

“No. That’s because you have found her...”Heechul pointed at Sora who was busy chatting with some dongsaeng. “ She really worried of your orientation, hyung. She really thought you would end up marrying Siwon or Yunho. Cis!”

Leeteuk laughed. “You know me, right? I like women very much...”

“But you love her the most?” Heechul looked at smiling Leeteuk in disbelief. “What did Mr. Kang In said?” Heechul got curious.

“He was so okay. His reaction, gosh! I never imagined that before...but he was so okay. He left with happy heart, I think.” Leeteuk answered.

“So when?” Heechul asked

“Soon. I’ll tell you when.” Leeteuk smiled.

Suddenly Sora came closer to them. “Excuse me... Have you finished talking? I need to go home. Have something to do... I leave first.” Sora waved goodbye.

Heechul stood up quickly “We have finished. But wait...let me treat you a scoop of ice cream first, can I?” straching his hand, he held Sora’s and took Sora to the ice cream corner. Leeteuk shook his head, he looked at them from his seat, making sure Heechul won’t do anything harm, though he knew perfectly his brother wouldn’t.

“So you like chocoberry?” Heechul asked.

“Ummm, yeah!” Sora smiled widely.

“Ah...Sora, please do me a favour. Give it to Leeteuk.” Heechul handed Sora a small wrapped gift.

Sora frowned “Why don’t you give it to him yourself, ermm...hyung?”

“Oppa...call me Chulppa.”He winked.

“hehehehehe...Chulppa, that’s cute!” Sora laughed.

“If I give it my self it won’t be a surprise. Tell him he needs this present, and I bet he will be happy receiving that. So, help me, will you?” he persuaded her.

“Okayyyyyyyyy...” Sora replied with her cute tone. Heechul cupped her face, rubbed her cheeks, and pinched them.

“Have you finished. I’ve got bad view from my seat!”

Sora and Heechul almost fell from their place by Leeteuk’s appearence between them.

“We...we have, hyung.” Heechul stood up quickly. “Bye Hyung, bye Sora! See ya!” He put his big head on his head and waved goodbye.

“Bye Chulppa...!”

“Chull What?” Leeteuk asked

Sora giggled “Chulppa...hehehehe... It’s okay, right, Teukppa?”  she made an aegyo which made Leeteuk’s cheeks ascended to heaven. “If no one was here I would kissed you, Sora.” he spoke to himself.

“Let’s go! I’ll ride you.” Leeteuk grabbed Sora’s hand.

“Chakkaman. Chulppa asked me to give it to you.”Sora handed him a small wrapped box to Leeteuk.

“What is this?”

“Dunno. Chulppa said, you need this present and you’ll be happy receiving that.” Sora continued eating her ice cream.

Got curious, Leeteuk opened the present slowly. His eyes widened...”Hiss.....!” he hissed, unable to say a word.

“What is that? “ Sora asked. “Do you get annoyed?”

“Urmmm...no, I don't ..it's just...nothing...” Leeteuk answered, quickly putting the gift on his pocket.

When Sora went to wash her hands, Leeteuk secretly took out the present for a glance. It’s a box of . He took out  his mobile and quickly texted Heechul

~Damn! Why should I....? Okay... thanks anyway! ~ And he sent it.

 

(hihihi...please don't get annoyed by Heenim. He's so cute, rite?xixixixi...)