The Stairs of Confessions

Always Miss Shutter

Sora entwined Kangin’s arm tightly as they were walking slowly to the roof. Chatting and giggling they entered the lift and after some seconds they went out walking up the stairs to the roof.

There stood up a boy with his overloading cuteness waiting for her.

“Minnie?” Sora looked at him. Sungmin smiled and walked closer to her. Holding her hands he looked at her with his loving eyes. “You might got confused,but please just listen...” He sighed. “The day we met on our canteen when I stepped on your fell lolli on the floor was one of the day I thankful the most... Knowing you,being with you and learning the art of capturing figure and expression, I won’t forget that. If only you know how precious you are, Sorara... I always love you like I do..” Sungmin stopped, looking up to the ceiling, trying to stop his tears to running down. “Sungmin-ah...” Sora held his hands tighter. Sungmin looked at her and gave her his cute smile as usual. He walked a step closer and hugged her in some second while patting her shoulder and let go his hug slowly. Sora still looked at him in confussion. “Come on, Hyukjae is waiting...” He led her to walked up another stairs by holding her hands.

There stood up a boy with his gummy bright smile waiting for her.

“Monkey!” Sora smiled brightly at him as he walked closer at her cooly. He caressed her hair and hugged her. “Eeeeyyyyy....”Sora pushed him slowly and he giggled. Holding her hand, his eyes giving her slightly in blue look. “Wae,Hyukjae?”

“I...I always love the time you kicked my butts after I played tricks on you of when I did or say some thingy... I always love giving you sign to skip from the class and holding your hands when we were running from Mr.Sooman. I always like the way you laugh everytime you know I get my own photo session job to capture those hot ladies and the way you critisize the result. ‘Just go back to the jungle if you don’t know how to show her y line, monkey!’”Hyukjae impersonated her. They laughed. At the next session Hyukjae couldn’t hold his tears. “Monkey....”Sora patted his back and hugged him as he cover his eyes with his hand. Hyukjae wipped his tears. “I always love you, Sora...just like I do..” He smiled and caressed her hair. “Come on...Donghae is waiting.” Holding her hand, he led her to the next turning stairs. Sungmin and Kang In followed them.

At this second turn, stood a boy with his prince look and giving Sora his charming smile. He waved at her and walked closer. Straching his head he turned his gaze to Hyukjae and Sungmin.
“it’s not the time for your foolish...” Hyukjae mocked him and he grinned. Donghae stood up leaning against the wall, but then he moved down, sitting down on the stair, cleaning the floor, and asked Sora to sit down beside him. He signed Hyukjae and Sungmin to turned around giving him time to talk personally, but they refused. “Just talked!” Sungmin said.

Donghae slowly held Sora’s hand with his clumsy gesture, he stole a glance from her. Making himself brave, he tried to look straight to her eyes. “I....might be the foolest member...ah...it’s not what I wanna say...” He scratched his head. He continued “I always love the girl who hold her SLR, ignoring those pretty boys around her. I always love the figure who stood up infront of me with no school sport trousers under her skirt.....”

“What?” Sora got surprised. Hyukjae and Sungmin shook their head. “I know he will mess up...” Hyukjae whispered.

“Aniya...” Donghae tried to get his focus. “I can’t say those beautiful words..but thank you...for being here. You always motivate me not to give up and reach the top 10. Thing I never imagined before. People always say, pretty boy like me doesn’t have brain, but you help me to prove them wrong. Thank you, Sora...  It’s been 3 years we know each other. And You will always be Donghae’s Sora... my Sora...” He looked at her gently.

“Donghae-ah...” Sora tightened her holding hands and she hugged him, patting his shoulder as he started to cry. Even Sungmin and Hyukjae couldn’t hold their tears too.

“What happened with you guys?” Sora asked them.

“Nothing...Come on, Sora...Kyuhyun is waiting. “ Donghae stood up and led her, followed behind them Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Kang In. He opened the first door of the roof entrance.

At the first step of the entrance, Sora saw a boy stood up with his hands on his trouser pockets, smiling at her with his slight evil smile. He walked closer to her without hesitant and stood beside her without any gap.  “Kang Sora..Cho Kyuhyun...will alwys be the best editing team.” He smiled. “Sora, don’t stop playing starcraft,. You’re a great partner in playing that.” He signed her to do Hi5, and they did. “ I...” he stopped, feeling his tears start to grow inside... “You always be a good leader. You have no biases on us, let the other members stand out, giving more chances and lower your own position...thank you, Sora... I feel grateful to have someone like you. Thank you....” Kyuhyun moved and hugged her “I love you...as I always do....” he whispered as his tears start to fall on her shoulders. Hyukjae, Sungmin, and Donghae walked closer toward them and they did group hug, leaving Kang In who sobbed louder “Oh...my first son in law candidate...my Boys Before Flowers...”he cried.

Letting go his hug followed by the others, Kyuhyun wiped his tears quickly. He held Sora’s hand and gave her a peck of a kiss on her cheek. Sora got surprised and her face blushed. “Eeeeyyyy...what are you doing!!!!!” Everybody shouted in jealousy. Hyukjae hit Kyu’s arm.

“What? Jealous right?” Kyuhyun giggled and gave him his evil smile.

Sora giggled and walked closer to her best friends. "I love you all, guys." She smiled. And they did another group hug.

She then moved, standing in front of Sungmin, looking at him and finally  gave him a peck of light kiss on his cheek. Sungmin blushed badly. Sora did the same to Donghae,  Hyukjae, and also Kyuhyun who turned completely in red. Kang In shook his head and smiled widely.

“Damn! You got twice!” Donghae whispered to Kyuhyun. He smirked “Be smarter, and you’ll get twice like me.”

Holding Sora’s hand Kyuhyun continued “Come on, Sora...Teuk hyung is waiting...”

“Oppa...is here too?” she asked.

Kyuhyun nodded and led her entering the roof.