Meet the Kangs

Always Miss Shutter

(I love this chapter very  much, imagining how Kang in be a lovely appa for Sora kekekekeke...)

“He’s on! Hes’s on!” Kyuhyun shouted spiritfully. “Go, quick, let’s move our spot!” he stood up, bringing the laptop to the place which had better signal followed by others leaving Leeteuk, Siwon, Taecyeon, and Yunho behind. Only Sungmin didn’t run, he walked slowly and greeted his headmaster.

“Annyong, Mr.Park. Don’t be confused. Well, Mr. Kang In’s on skype now.” Sungmin explained shortly and run joining his group.

“Mr. Kang In? Ah...his dad” Leeteuk nodded.

Sora looked at the screen intensively,her heart bit so fast like it wanted to jump from its place.  In the next second, she was connected and able to see the first smile of the man she hadn’t been able to meet for 6 months.

A well built man with short hair appeared with his smile, he was a bit skinnier, but seemed so happy. He sat on the ground with bushes surrounding him. His eyes grew widely seeing his only daughter while streching his hands as if he was able to hug her..

“Aegi Gongju, Sora......!!!!” he shouted so loudly.

Sora almost fell from her chair, felt embarassed, she pouted. “Okay...I will leave, see you, appa..” she said in cold tone and waved goodbye. Kyu,Min,Hae,and Hyuk stood up tried to block Sora so that she wouldn’t runaway while holding their laughter. (Even Leeteuk, Siwon, Yunho, and Taec could listen from far away and they couldn’t hold their laughter kekekekeke...)

“Eeeyyyyy....okay okay.... Sora ya..... Don’t leave your old appa... bogoshipeo...”Kang In tried to calm his only daughter. Sora went back to her seat, smiled warmly, her eyes were teary, tried to hold back she replied “Ne, appa, nado..bogoshipeo...”

“Look at you! It’s been how many weeks?” he asked

“6 months.” She replied coldly.

“Did I left you that long?”

“Yes. What kind of appa are you?!” she pretended to be angry in cute tone.

Kang In laughed loudly “Mianhae, Aegi..ehm...Sora... Well, amazone is hard, but appa doing fine. Wait, I’m sending some photos to your email. You will see the beauty. However, it can never replace your beauty... you’re as beautiful as your omma...” Sora smiled so gently causing goosebumps to KyuMinHyukHae. Suddenly Mr. Kang In’s attention was distracted by them “Sora, are you with those 4 Boys Before Flowers members?” he asked while pointing at KyuMinHyukHae. All of them stood up. (Kang In loves thet K drama very much.)

“Annyonghaseyo, Mr. Kang. As usual, I’m Gu Jun Pyo.” Donghae bowed.

“Eeeyyyyyy...what do you mean? You need to grow taller like me to be Gu Jun Pyo!” kyuhyun replied causing Kang In’s laughter.

“Woah...which one will be my son in law then?” he asked while laughing.

All raised their hands. Yup, including Siwon, Taecyeon, and Yunho who could still listen to their conversation, regarded to Kang In’s super loud voice. And soon Siwon and Taecyeon got kick by Leeteuk. (He couldn’t kick Yunho since he stood up a bit far away. Siwon’s expression was like “wae kicking me??!!! don’t you also want to be, hyung??” )

“Sora...are you taller now? Look at you... Stand up, will you?” he asked Sora and she did.

“Look at those pretty legs. Arent they pretty?”

 KyuMinHyukHae nodded so spiritfully, while Leeteuk, Siwon, Taecyeon, and Yunho unconsiously looked at Sora’s legs and nodded too.

“Your legs resemble mine, Sora, really. ” Kang In gave comment, causing everybody excluding Sora got shock in horror.

“Objection, Sir!” Hyukjae raised his hand.

“Objection means out of son in law candidate lists.” Kang In replied.

Hyukjae lowered his hand “Oh...well, *cough* if I see your legs more carefully...wait...” Hyukjae came closer to the screen “Ah...you’re right, Sora’s legs came from your DNA” he continued.

“Liar! “ Kang In laughed hillariously.

 “How’s your school, Sora?” he asked.

“Ne?”

“Your school. Hmmm...you’re wearing your uniform, yeppeo.. Still at school? Well... Are you diligent enough, coming to the class? JYP emailed me last time, he told me you often skipped the class. I know you never fall from top 10, but please come regularly.” He smiled gently.

“S..sure, appa. I..We always come regularly, right? ” she looked at her friends and they nodded agree. “Our photography club goes well. We joined exhibition, work for magazines...”

“Not for commercial,right?” he cut Sora’s word.
“I...I work for Calvin Klein, just minor job, a very minor job, assisting, not a big job, but...I can assure all go well, I can manage well.” Sora lied, trying to assure her appa. How could one of the main photographer said she only did a very minor job? She even meant to wore uniform to show her appa that she was at school not in Paris for working. She hid the fact that she's also working, affraid of making Kang In worried too much. In fact one of the reasons she took the job was because she also felt lonely, she needed to do something to distract her attention for missing her appa so much.

Kang In sighed. “Ok, I trust you. And when will you have your graduation. I’ll be there. “ he smiled.
“Ummm... *cough* grad...graduation, sure...appa, I’m happy you can come” she started to get panicked.

“Sure I will be there, my lovely daughter will graduate, how couldn’t I be there? But WHEN? So that I can take my leave?”

Sora got more panicked, looking at KyuMinHyukHae who also gave her blank face. They didn’t know their graduation day. Of course they didn’t know, as they always skipped the class.

Suddenly Sora stood up. “Wait, appa.” Leaving their place, she run to Leeteuk’s place. Leeteuk heart bit faster just only seeing her run closer.

“M...Mr. Park..I need your help...” She grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and took him running with her.