Reunion

Always Miss Shutter

Listening to the clock ticking, Leeteuk turned his body to see Sora sleeping beside him. Closing a book he read, he wrapped Sora’s blanket tighter on her and caressed her hair slowly. He placed his right arm above her head and leaned his body weight on that,he kissed her temple and smiled. “Ssshhhh...not now...” he whispered to his lower body part and looked at it as his needs down there suddenly grew bigger. Suddenly his phone vibrated and he grabbed it quickly. He got up and went outside Sora’s room slowly and received the call.

“Ne, Heenim.”

“Hyung, he has arrived. Can we go straight to Sora’s apartment or better to your house?”

“Just come here then.”

“Okay. We will go straight to your house.”

“My house? Ah...I’m at Sora’s apartment now.”

“You what? Ahhh...I see...” Leeteuk could hear Heechul’s voice giggling from the phone.

“Hey, , It’s not like what you think.”

“Jjinja? Ah...Araso hyung. We will be there around 1 hour, make sure you have finished with everything when we arrive...”Heechul laughed.

“Aish! “ Leeteuk ended the conversation and he smiled gently.

***

Sora rubbed her eyes softly. She looked around her room and streched her body. She smell ddokbokki entering her room. She woke up quickly, almost jumped from her bed when she heard a very familiar voice giggling and laughing together with the sound of toasting glass. Her heart bit so fast and without hesitant, she jumped out of her bed and run to the small hall. She stopped and blinked her eyes in disbelief. Stood next the big window were Leeteuk and Kangin who shone brigtly as bright as the sun. Sat down on the feather carpet was Sungmin who got busy taking Donghae and Heechul pictures while they did some pose beautifully. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were bust scooping Ddokbokki to their mouth at the other side. Sora could feel warm feeling showering her. Her glance went back to her appa. “Appa!” she run towards him. As Kang In looked at her, he moved quickly toward her, hugged her tightly and lifted her body turning around the room. “My aegi gongju....” he kissed her head.

“Why didn’t tell me that appa will come here?” Sora pat Kangin’s arm when he got her down. “If I told you, It wouldn’t be a surprise, right?” he hugged his daughter again. Sora closed her eyes in his shoulder. Kang In led her sitting down together with the others.

Sora looked at Leeteuk trying to find an explanation “So oppa knew that appa will come?”

“Yes.” Not only Leeteuk, but Heechul, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Sungmin, and Donghae answered too.

“Ya! She asked me, not you! Since when you became her oppa?”

“But she call me Chulppa,hyung,” Heechul answered causing Kang In burst in laughter and Sora blushed in red.

“In fact, we are all older than her, and we knew her first. So she can call me oppa.” Kyuhyun added.

“Oppa oppa...” Donghae and Hyukjae serenade a song and Kang In laughed louder.

“You guys...” Leeteuk shook his head.

“Sora...” Kang In finally held her hands “How are you, dear?”

“Always, fine...” she smiled “Thank you...this is the best morning for these...ummm..how many years...5 years? Waking up seeing you here again, appa. This is the best surprise.”

Kangin caressed her hair “This is my...well,this will be my best day too...” he smiled gently looking at his only daughter. He turned around to the others “I need my time with my daughter, can I?” he asked.

“Sure.” Everybody stood up and left the hall. Kang In grabbed Leeteuk’s hand before he left. “Please, prepare well.” Leeteuk nodded and walked out slowly after smiling to Sora.

“Mwoya?” Sora asked.

“Nothing. Tell me first. How’s life? Don’t just answer with fine.” Kang In smiled warmly.

“I’m doing well, appa. I still..ummm...taking a side job at photographer at CK, meeting those famous models. They are gorgeous.”

“Don’t you want to be one of them?”

“Eeeeyyyyy....I’m not that pretty as them.”

“Who said so? My Sora is tall and cute. You’re bright! Why do you like working behind the stage?”

“I don’t know dad. But seeing those expressions from the SLR screen and hearing the shutter sound always make me feel happy. Capturing their hidden emotion and expression...nothing can beat it, appa...”

“You... are really like your mom...” Kang In sighed “You have her smile, tallent, and well...look at those legs...” Sora giggled. “But I also have your shining eyes and spirit, appa.”

“Ah, you’re right. Including your ability to escape? Form Jungsoo’s class, eh?”

“How could you know?”

“I’m your appa. Surely I know.”

“Aish! That ahjussi must have told you a lot!” she grumbled and Kangin burst in laugh.

“Sora...how do you plan your future then?”

“I will still work there, don’t worry, appa. I was born smart originally hehehehe...I will also learn well in my department.”

“Not skipping classes anymore?”

Sora rolled her eyes “Urm...I will try my best not to skip any class hehehehe...”

Kang In frowned “Aigoo...your spirit to escape the class really resembles me...”he shook his head. “I will have Jungsoo to keep his eyes on you. Ah...he will do..”

“Chakkaman...Jungsoo? You... call oppa with that name? I just realized it...”

Kang In smile. “How do I suppose to call a person who really loves my aegi gongju as a man?”

“Appa....” Sora blushed.

“I...trust him, dear. We have talked a lot.”

“That’s why he knew your plan to come? How could everybody know except me?”

Kang In moved closer and took Sora’s hand. “I’m sorry for not telling you. I want to surprise you. And I come here to apologize. I’m sorry for being unable to be around you for these past years...”

“Appa...” Sora hugged her appa, she started to weep.

“Ssssshhhhhh...don’t cry...aegi gongju...” Kang In tried to stop her from crying, but in the next second he sobbed louder than his daughter.

“Appa....” Sora pinched him and she stopped crying and laughed.

Kang In wiped his tears “Honestly...I planned to take you with me.  And you can study at a big university there, around Brazil...or If you want to stay in USA with Uncle Shindong’s family is okay, so that I can stay closer to you and It will be easier to reach you.”

“Appa...”

Kang In signed Sora not to cut his words.

“ I have missed a lot of moments with you. And I regret it, Sora... I also feel worries about keep leaving you staying alone here... until...someone told me about your dream...just like your omma dream, study in her university at the same department..capturing people expressions and learn about filming... How could I be a bad appa by stopping your big dream?” Kang In smiled gently. He looked at sora with his warm eyes. “Foretunately, he told me everything I might miss about you, dear...”

“Nugu?” Sora asked in curiousity.

“Well..this person also told me that he...is so selfish that he begged me not to take you away from him as he loves you that much...can you guess?”

“Oppa?”

“Which oppa? Teukppa? Chullpa? Kyuppa? Hyukppa? Haeppa? Minnieppa?” Kang In .

“Eeeeeyyyyyyyy....”

“Dammit! They all like you!” Kang In cursed. “But I love you the most!”

Sora chukkled “hihihi...so...is it Teukppa...?”she asked with her tiny voice as she blushed.

“You’re right. That Jungsoo... Do you... love him too?”

Sora looked at Kang In and nodded. Kang In hugged her “I know, one day someone will take you away from me...as I took your omma from her dad...” They giggled. Kang In held her hand tighter “Let’s go to outside...”

“Outside?” Sora asked. Kang In smiled “Well, the roof... Let’s go there.” They stood up and walked out to the roof holding hands.

***

“Hyung, honestly, I went to your house last night before picking up Mr.Kang.” Heechul said.

“Huh? What did you do?”

“Fortunately you lent me the key so that I could borrow your clothes. I dont want to pick up Mr. Kang with complete suit. That wil be very weird airport fashion style”

“I see...” Leeteuk nodded and gave his big smile “It’s okay then.”

“You know what I found, hyung?”

“What?”

“One left.”

“What one left?” Leeteuk stopped typing message in his mobile phone.

“It should be three in a pack, rite, Hyung? Now one left hihihihi...” Heechul chukkled.

“YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted.