Counting the hours

Always Miss Shutter

SM high school roof in the late evening. A favorite place for Sora, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Kyuhyun to gather.

Five students leaning against each other, closing their eyes. It was the last day they might really enjoy the roof, as they’re the only student who got special access to that roof.

“I still thankful we can go to the same university eventhough we go to different departments...” Sora said. Sora goes to College of Film and Media. Sungmin goes to College of Law, Kyuhyun goes to College of  Science. Dongahe goes to College of  Arts, and Hyukjae goes to College of Business.

“Will we find such roof at the university?” Donghae asked.

“I have tried to find such place. The Sora’s in Film and Media or mine at Science. Those roofs are the widest among all. It seems cozy to gather as well. Let’s make a base camp there.” Kyuhyun replied.

“As long as we can meet. Well we’ve got Sora’s apartment still.” Hyukjae smiled.

“Ah...yeah! You’re right!” Donghae clapped his hands. Everybody smiled widely.

“But how if Mr.Park come?” Sungmin asked.

“Mr. Park who?” Kyuhyun asked, pretending not recognizing that name.

“What is Mr. Park?” Donghae followed Kyu.

“Never heard bout Mr. Park..” Hyukjae showed his evil smile.

“Eeeeyyyyy...He is SM headmaster!” Kyuhyun said, trying to flip his trick.

“Ahhh...you’re right!” said Sungmin.

“Kang Sora’s boyfriend?” Hyukjae added.

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaa???” Sora punched his friends randomly, she was blushing.

“We will be like this still, right? Today...forever, eventhough we have become dads and mom?” Donghae asked. Sora stood up “Come on, stand up. We will be together...I.. I miss you guys...let’s hug together...”she instructed and they hugged together.

“You won’t get pregnant by hugging us, right, Sora? Since I’ve told a lie to your dad that you have our 5 moths baby in your womb now...who knows you can have it real by just hugging like this? ”Hyukjae asked.

“Shut up!” Kyuhyun shouted while letting go his group hug and kicking Hyukjae’s butts. Everybody laughed.

 Graduation ceremony was going to be held on the next day and they were ready for that. Including facing Kang In? Well...even the writer doesn’t know what will happen in the next chapter. Kekekekekeke....