Bubble gum

Always Miss Shutter

Sora was buttoning her shirt slowly while enjoying the lollipop. She put on her skirt even before she finished buttoning the shirt. She was serenading a song when she realized chocolate smell appeared behind her.

“What are you doing?” Sora almost choked when she realized Leeteuk stood behind her soundlessly. He smiled and walk closer to the washbasin, he washed his face and quickly wiped it. “Do you think what other men will do seeing you dressing up in their bathroom without locking the door, huh?” he asked her.

“I...erm...forgot....” Sora grinned. “I live alone in my apartment, so I...I...usually erm...sometimes forget locking things he..he...” she grabbed her bag, ready to walked out, when Leeteuk cut her step and slammed the door behind him. He stood up right in front of her. Sora got shocked, almost dropped her lolli. “W..wae? blocking my way?” She lifted up her head looking at Leeteuk who looked at her with his deep eyes. He looked so handsome and bright. His chocolate smell filled in her mind. And the lips he has, it’s suddenly looked tempting, her heart bit faster, realizing how close they were.

He touched her shirt collar and traced it down. Sora froze...”what....?” she was unable to speak. He smiled. “Look how careless you are, Sora. You buttoned it impropperly.” She looked down on her shirt, she was smiling with her silly face. The second button went to the third hole, and her shirt looked so messy. Leeteuk ed them one by one slowly. She gasp, was burnt, unable to speak a word. But how strange that she didn’t even make a movement to stop him. Leeteuk stole a glance at her. She blushed in red, bit her lips nervously. Leeteuk slowly buttoning her shirt back. She put her lollipop on ther mouth again, trying to reduce her nervousness.

“Are you thinner now?” Leeteuk asked when only a button left.

Sora coughed  “n..no....I don’t know I mean...why? ” Trying to put her mind and body together, she leaned on the wall.

Leeteuk slowly put his finger on Sora’s collar bone. Sora was stunned, felt the warm brought by his fingers. He traced it. At the next second, their eyes met. She took out her lollipop from nervously, and tried to look at other directions.  Leeteuk moved his face closer  her face. “What smell is it?” he asked.

“t..this? ah.. I ate..lollipop..”Sora answered, almost whispering.

“What flavour have you eaten just now?”

“It’s...It’s bubble gum...”she smiled slowly. Looked at her lolli quickly and went back to look at Leeteuk “D..do you want to taste....? wan..wanna try...?” she looked at him.

“Sure...”he said,smiling, he moved his face closer to hers, cup her face, and without hesitant, he kissed her gently. Sora closed her eyes as she felt his warm wet lips on her. She trembled for a second. She never felt such thing before, and at that moment she even could feel the warmth entered her heart and filled it slowly. She put her hands on his chest unconsciously, and their lips locked deeper as Sora replied Leeteuk’s kiss back.

“I’ve just known how lovely bubble gum flavour is....” he whispered when they finally unlocked their kiss.

“really?” Sora answered with her tiny voice. Leeteuk smiled sweetly, touched her wet lips with his thumb, and kissed her deeper.