The Headmaster

Always Miss Shutter

“Well this is our school, Sir. Great 5 floor building, complete facilities, talented and smart students with a lot of achievement so far. They are the best generation of the nation” Teacher JYP explained the school thingy to the new headmaster while giving school tour to him.

“I can see it well, Teacher JYP” the headmaster replied. “It seems I have to learn a lot here. I don’t know why my grandma realy want me to lead this school...” the headmaster sighed.

“Well...she wants you to learn something new, I bet she has prepared somehting big for you” Teacher JYP said “I know her quite well.”

The new headmaster smiled.

Suddenly, from far away they hear Teacher Sooman’s voice...

“KANG SORAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! KYUHUNNNNN!!!! YA!!!!! YOU!!!! Three LEE !!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!! NOWWWW!!!!” Followed with loud running steps which dissapeared quickly.

“What’s that?” the headmaster asked.

“Well...among those students we have...there are few...um...only five who are special. Though they usualy break the rules and skip during the class hours, they are quite responsible. They always get the best scores so far, never fall from top 10 and they make some good, even great achievements for our school. They are mathematic genius, dance machine, guitarist, handsome charming boys, lead by a young talented girls under photography flag...”

“Photography?” the headmaster asked.

“Yes. The leader is recognize as the best young photographer in Korea. Kang Sora...she’s amazingly...”

“What?” the headmaster cut Teacher JYP explanation. “Who’s the name you’ve just mentioned?” he asked.

“Kang Sora..” Teacher JYP answered.

The headmaster smiled meaningfully.

“Teacher, please find her now, I need to talk to her in my office.” The headmaster requested. Teacher Jyp nodded, went to the teachers roomed and took out a polaroid, he smiled widely.

“Our headmaster must be wise. I hope he can advise Sora to behave better, not just come and runway just like you, Kang In.” He sighed. “Sorry, Sora, I have to use this.” He dialed Sora’s number.

“Ne, uncle. Oops...Teacher JYP. Wae calling?” Sora answered.

“Do you still need your mom’s polaroid?” he asked.

Sora’s eyes widened. “You will give it to me?” she nearly shouted.

“Lend it, for a week. Under one condition.” He replied.

“I will do anything!”

“Meet the headmaster.”

“Meet who?”

“The headmaster. Our new headmaster. He wants to talk to an amazing student like you. In his office, now.”

“Are you sure? Just talk?”

“Sure! What? I won’t sell you to him hahahahahaha...” he laughed outloud.

“O...okay.. okay, I will.” She disconnected the call “Sorry guys, for my mom’s polaroid. I’ll go for a while. Wait here!” she instructed to Kyu, Min, Hyuk, and Hae and run to the headmaster office.

***

Sora was standing in front of the headmaster room. Affraid to enter.

“Go.” Teacher JYP asked her to enter the room.

“Is he bald? Old? Vampire look? Has beard?  Can curse and spell? Has tail...child eater...?”

“STOP!” Teacher JYP cut Sora’s questions and opened the door.

Sora entered the room timidly, not able to lift her face, afraid if the headmaster is a rude and wicked one, like the previous headmaster who had been angry to her and broke her first SLR.

Finally, She entered the room.

“Please meet, Mr.Park Jungsoo, our new headmaster.”

Sora walked slowly and greeted “ Annyonghaseyo,Mr. Park.” She lifted her head slowly “My name is.....” she stopped, frozen in horror and screamed “YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!” pointed the headmaster with her finger.

“Hi....KANG SORA...” Leeteuk smiled super widely.

 

(kekekeke...i was in a rush, can't wait to publish this part. hope you like it though)