The Proposal

Always Miss Shutter

(I'm so sorry I couldn't update as soon as usual. Been very busy this week. >< Well, finally we reach what we're waiting for I guess. hope you like it. I'm in progress of writting the next hope I can finish tonight or tomorrow. Please give any comment. Thank you!!!!)

Sora looked at a grand piano in front of her. It was the roof and a grand piano on that?! She blinked her eyes in disbelief. She choked and stick out her tongue as soon as she saw Leeteuk smiled sweetly for her. He sat behind the grand piano on white shirt handsomely. The sunshine in the late morning made him glow even more. Her heart bit faster. So many question appeared on her mind. It’s been too much surprise and confussion on that morning. Kang In’s surprise coming, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Kyuhun’s words for her, and now Leeteuk. Being honest, she was affraid that what they did were goodbye bid thingy, since Kang In told her he actually wanted to take her to stay with him. Before she’s even able to ask, a familiar melody was started to play. Looking deeply at her, Leeteuk sang...

She
May be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

 

Unable to even say a word, Sora stepped closer to Leeteuk, faceplaming her hands and bit them nervously as Leeteuk continue singing.


She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is ...She
She, oh she...

Leeteuk stood up and walked closer to Sora, approaching his lovely girl who was busy wipping her teary eyes. “Op..oppa...wae....?” Leeteuk held her tightly, cutting her question. He caressed her hair and let off the hug slowly.

“Why’s everybody said such beautiful words to me this morning? It’s scary... I heard them like bid goodbye. Oppa, tell me...  Appa told me he wanted me to follow but you persuade him to let me staying here, didn’t you? But why...I feel these farewell atmosphere?” she shook Leeteuk’s arm, a drop of tears rolled down on her face. Smiling gently, Leeteuk wiped it.

“It’s...not like what you thought.” He hugged her again. “It’s not you, but me who should feel scared.”

“Oppa? Scared? Wae?”

Leading her hand, Leeteuk brought her next to the foot roof balcony. He stood up behind her and gave her a back hug. Some memories about her swam around his mind. He finally cleared his throad and he started.

 “I never thought I would fall in love with a girl who kept shouting at me that I should be smarter in front of camera. I never even thought, that she would be one of my students...She stunt me with her great personality, thoughtful, sweet, dedicated, rebellious at the same time but warm as the sun and colorful like a rainbow... Sometimes I feel insecure, is it okay for her to have someone like me? We have a big s....11 years? And it scared me....”

“Oppa...”

“Sora... Your future might not depend to a person like me... I mean...someone might deserve you more. Someone’s taller, handsomer, brighter. I really scared. Scared if i can’t understand you more, scared if I have to lose you...I don’t want to be selfish. ” Leeteuk stopped for a moment, looking at Sora who frowned a little, but still had smile on her face. “This is just me...Is it okay with you?” he asked. Sora turned and looked at Leeteuk. She smiled gently and nodded. “Don’t say such words,oppa... don’t you know how great you are? My Teuki is daboong!” She gave him two thumbs up. Leeteuk chuckled. “It’s just some months ago, but having you beside me is just the same like having shutter sound around me when I work with my camera. World is beautiful with that, ummmm, no....world is beautiful with you...” Sora continued. Leeteuk was beaming. He cupped her face and they kissed.

 “I hope you can accept the good side, and the bad side of me....” He continued.

“What a coincidence!” Sora exclaimed. “ I was about to say that too!”

Leeteuk smiled brightly.  “Sora...I have something for you...” He grabbed his trousers stompy pocket and took out a small box.

“I hate this...” Hyukjae whispered to the boys outside the roof door.

Leeteuk’s hands were shaking as he managed to open the box slowly. It’s a  white gold ring with a small diamond on it. Sora gasped.

“Sora...I... officially propose you...” Leeteuk cleared his throad as he felt really nervous. “Would you accept this, Sora?” he finally made his statement clear.  “I...ermmm...I have worn that too...” He pointed at his ring fingher which had the couple ring with the one in the box. Sora widened her eyes. She suddenly felt trembled. She closed her eyes for some second tried to digest what happened. When she opened her eyes, their gaze met. Sora looked at Leeteuk with her meaningful stare and lifted up her left hand. Taking out the ring from the box nervously, Leeteuk held Sora’s hand and inserted the ring on her left ring finger. They were smiled brightly before hugged each other tightly.

Outside the roof Kang In started to sobbed. Kyuhyun squatted down followed by Sungmin. Donghae and Hyukjae wiped their tears and hugged.

“I knew her first....” Donghae whimpered “I should be the one who marry her...”

“Shut up...I’m the first candidate...” Kyuhyun pat Donghae’s head as he stood up.

“I should’ve continued to be Sora’s baby’s father then....” Hyukjae shook his head.

“But she’s happy, isn’t she?” Sungmin smiled at his best friends. He turned to Kang In. “Sir, we need to go first, as the time is ticking. See you latter.” Sungmin bowed to Kang In and gave his friends sign to leave the roof quickly.
“Thank you, sons....”Kang In wiped his tears and hugged them one by one.

When everybody had left Kang In observed Sora and Leeteuk who sat together playing Chopstick Marching. He smiled gently and walked approaching them. When they finished playing the song, he clapped his hands happily.

“Awesome! You are meant to be together I guess.” Kang In praised. Leeteuk and Sora stood up and bowed to him. Sora walked closer to her appa and hugged him. “Well... Have you been ready to leave?  Let’s go, shall we?” Kang In asked.

“We? Go? Where to?” Sora replied in confussion.

“You will know.” Leeteuk winked.