Chocoblend Tragedy- Part 1

Always Miss Shutter

One big glass of chocoblend and another smaller glass were put on the table. Leeteuk smiled peeping at them. He continued cleaning the wet floor.

“Oppa, I’m finished. Go and change your clothes first, I’ll continue cleaning.” Sora said. Leeteuk turned around and stood up slowly. He blushed seeing Sora wearing his tee and short boxer. They were slightly  too big but wrapped her quite well. She grinned. Leeteuk walked closer and circling her around. “Wae?” she asked.

“No...nothing.” he smiled. “Comfortable?”

“Yes. It smells you hehehe...”

“Smell me?”

“Yup. You have such body smell, oppa. Chocolate smell mixed with your room smell.” She smiled widely. “Go, change your clothes.” Sora pulled the tip of his tee. Leeteuk blinked his eyes. He stepped backward. Blushing badly and trying hard to be cool, he stripped his tee slowly in front of Sora. She quickly closed her eyes and covered them with her hands. Leeteuk chukkled and grabbed her hands,put them on his chest. Sora shook her head. She pushed him away.
“Mwoyaaaaa??? Come on, open your eyes, like you never see me like this, huh?”

Sora peeked with one eyes, she saw a nice abs in front of her. She gasp and turned away but Leeteuk was faster. He grabeed her waist and hug her tightly. They giggled together. Leeteuk let go his hug and saw how red Sora’s face was. ‘ch...change...” she said.

“Okayyyyyyyyyyy.....I will” he smiled gently, caressed her hair slowly and went straight into his room.  He oppened his wardrobe, choosing his tee when he dropped something. He stopped and kneeled down to take it. It’s Heenim’s gift. Still he hadn’t used. He smiled “Now? Or next time perhaps?” he sighed. “Next time then...” he took it and move it into his bedside table drawer and closed it.

The rain poured harder. Sora was sipping her chocoblend while looking outside from the window. Leeteuk’s place was warm and comfortable, but she still wanted to go back to her apartment. It’s been days since the camping. She smiled as she flashback her memories from her first meeting with Leeteuk, her struggle and battle against him, till the point in Paris when he touched her heart. She never thought a man like him could have  gentle and warm side in contrary with his narsistic  and playful side. The way he asked people around her, like Siwon or even her best friends to take care of her silently. She started to notice that.

She was enjoying another sip of chocoblend when the thunder shouted loudly. She jumped from her standing place and spoiled half of the chocoblend. She made Leeteuk’s tee she wore wet from the chocoblend. “Damn!” She cursed. She touched her chest and hands, they were sticky from some choco spilled, she run into Leeteuk’s room. “Oppa, I spilled the chocoblend again. Mianhae, your tee is dirty. I will wash later. May I borrow another tee?”  She asked, but she had no answer. “Oppa?” She looked around . “Doh!” she finally run to the bathroom to clean up her hands. She looked at the mirror. “Gosh! I hope the spot can be removed after I washed it.”  Had been sure Leeteuk wasn’t around for a moment, she pulled off her shirt and covered her body with that. She tiptoed quickly to Leeteuk’s room to borrow one of his tee. She smiled looking at his empty room and opened his wardrobe. “Sorry,oppa.  Can I take another tee? Yes, sure, take any tee you want.” She impersonated Leeteuk’s voice and giggled. She was about to take a black tee on top when she heard the door oppened and  locked quickly.  She turned around and saw Leeteuk was there unaware of her presence.  He turned to her direction and both of them stood in surprise.

“What are you doing here?!!!”  they shouted at the same time.