Dimple House? That's the way we call it...^^

Always Miss Shutter

Seeing the night view from the window, Sora smiled at her husband as their stare met. They had a nice dinner so far. Salad, Spaghetti, Beef steak, red wine, and ended with red velvet cake and ice cream. Scooping his red velvet cake Leeteuk looked at his wife with his deep glance. He was happy seeing Sora ate well.  After thinking for some moments he started “ I want us to start living together....”

Sora choked. Leeteuk stood up to help claming her down, patting her back gently and handed her a glass of water. Sora drank it slowly. She looked up to see her husband’s worried face.

She still remembered her private talk with Leeteuk after they got married. How he insisted them to live sepparately for a moment. One or two years just to give her freedom of her youth. Leeteuk thought a bout it a lot before he decided to propose such idea. Sora refused and got angry at the start, thinking that Leeteuk might marry her for just a joke. They nearly fought until Leeteuk told her how much he loved her and all those reasons behind his decision.  He realized that Sora was just 18. She definetely still needed such ‘me’ time for her. Seeing she may still need to figure out herself,  have fun with her friends, develop herself, being independent on her work, and enjoy her single like life eventhough they’re married. What a silly idea! He wanted to protect her and be her man by marrying her and at the same time still giving her single status freedom. But then she agreed under one condition, they’ll meet every weekend. If it’s possible everyday. But seemed Leeteuk had changed his mind.

He kneeled down, grabbing Sora’s hands.

“I feel so fool... I... it’s so difficult to live at these past three months without you. We...are newly wed..” he shook his head “ I thought It would be easy. Texting you and just listen to your voice...I want more than those, really. I feel so greedy of your presence. Everyday I have to wake up wondering have you woken up, do you eat well, How’s your activities, you must be very busy. How’s your college live, do you meet good friends, do your friends take care of you well, do you meet another handsome man? What about another Klein’s man underwear photo shoot whithout me as the model, how much did you see such men’s thing? Those male models are all great, handsome, tall, do they flirt on you....”

Sora stopped Leeteuk by covering his mouth with her hands. “Do you really have to talk this much...?” She cupped his face and kissed him gently. “Don’t you trust me, oppa?”

“I do. I just feel insecure... Do you enjoy your time when we ‘re sepparated?”

“Oh yeah... Sure! I enjoyed it very much. Seeing you appeared on TV hosting a show with those girls surrounding you with their aegyo, seeing your face appeared on magazine advertising couple shoes with that damn who’s that girl name? I feel sooooo....okay oppa....” Sora got sulky face. Leeteuk laughed. “Omo! You’re jealous? My wife is jealous?” He smiled widely and hugged her but she pushed him away.

“I’m sorry...It’s just a job. You know exactly my activities, right? I went home straight after work except if manager hyung asked me to go dinner or I usually exercise.”

“You didn’t go to the club? Once? Twice? I spotted you there once.” She pouted

“ It’s Yunho’s invitation. If he hadn’t invited, I wouldn’t have come. Come on... Don’t get sulky. Don’t you know there is no one, no others than you?” He rubbed her hands.

“Okay....I know that...” She finally smiled and hugged him.

“Have you opened the package I sent you?” he asked.

“Ne... what keys are that?” Sora asked.

“Our house. Our own house.” Leeteuk answered and he smiled brightly.

“Our house?!!!” Sora got surprised, she covered with her hands in disbelief.

“Yes. Ours...”

“Ours....” she was unable to utter a word. Leeteuk could see excitement in her eyes.

“So, Mrs. Park...Would you mind to see our new house and live together started from this now on?”

Sora nodded “I do...” she answered without hesitant, smiling happily as she imagine she would always have Leeteuk everyday, not living sepparately like they did all this time.

Not waiting for any longher, Leeteuk led her to stand up.

“Let’s go home!” he whispered.

“So...It will be our Park’s house?” she asked.

“A house where Mr. And Mrs. Park Jungsoo live happily....”

Walking hand in hand they left the restaurant, entering the car heading to their new house with their fluttering hearts.

“Chakkaman...how will we name our house?” Sora asked.

“As you said, the Park’s house?” Leeteuk answered.

“Ummm...it will also suit for your mom’s and granny’s house then...”

“And Heenim too? OH NO! That Park Heechul always disturb us....” Leeteuk complained and they giggled at the next second.

“Ummmm...Dimple House?” Sora proposed after thinking for a while.

“Dimple House? Ah....since we have dimples on our cheeks?”

Sora nodded. “ How is it, oppa?”

Leeteuk’s cheeks ascended to heaven. “Sure...That’s great! Our Dimple House...”