Meet the Park

Always Miss Shutter

Sora squeezed her hands nervously. Unable to look at other directions, she looked at a picture of small Eiffel tower printed in Leeteuk’s t-shirt she wore. Her feet was cold. Her heart still bit that fast. If she might choose, she’d rather dig a hole and hide inside it at the moment. Slowly, warm sensation wipe her hands. She looked at the warmth source. It was Leeteuk’s hand holding her cold hands. He smiled gently facing his granny and Heechul who sat in front of them.

“Sora...” Leeteuk’s granny called her name gently, and Sora almost jumped from her seat as she felt so uneasy, nervous, and ashamed. How could Leeteuk’s granny and Heechul entered the room while Leeteuk and her was ehm...half in...well we could say hot position, though they didn’t mean to do anything. 

Granny touched her face gently “Sora,dear...look at me..” she asked Sora. Slowly Sora lifted up her face and look at her timidly. An old woman in her 70th, with warm eyes and friendly smile. Sora knew where does Leeteuk’s warm smile from.

“Ne...Mrs. Park..umm..granny... Mi..mianhae, I...”

“I understand. It’s just a game right? I wonder why young generations are so creative right now... I am not angry, dear. Don’t worry. I’m so happy instead, right, Chullie?” she smiled at Heechul who smiled at her back.

“W...wae?” Sora asked after stealing glance with Leeteuk.

“Wanna hear this old lady story, Sora?” granny asked.

“Don’t start granny....” Leeteuk cut. Granny just smiled ignoring him.

“She need to hear. Sora, it’s a simple matter, You are the first woman who come to his teritory after years.”  Heechul laughed

“This naughty boys, he told me he hasn’t tought about marriage and he scared me by saying Siwon, Yunho and his other male model friends are more interesting to date with rather than other girls I introduced to him. I was so worried. I mean, he prefer male to female? I got really shock. But then...seeing two of you here, I feel so relieve. He’s straight. I think he likes you a lot” Granny explained.

“Grannyyyyy.....” Leeteuk tried to stop his grandma to say something further.

“Siwon told me a lot about you two...”granny continued.

“Damn! That man!” Leeteuk cursed.

“Any problem with that, hah?” granny asked Leeteuk. “No. He answered.”

“My grandson, won’t let a woman, any woman come to his teritory. So far only me, his mom, Sulli, Heenim’s wife, and...Min Jung, well a very old story, right Jungsoo?” granny asked and Leeteuk smiled a little. “You must be a special woman till he allowed you to enter this house. If you aren’t, no matter how bad the weather, He would call taxi for you or even send you to Amber’s  house, our cousin who lives beside this house.” Granny looked at Sora meaningfully. She streched her hands, asking for Sora’s.

Slowly,  Sora gave her hands to her. “No need to say sorry. You are very welcomed here, dear...”granny said. Still looked at her warm eyes, Sora felt secure, feeling that somewhat dissapear from her after Kang In left her to othe countries.

“Kamsahamnida, granny... B..but, I’m just a student, and he’s my headmaster, I... me and head..um..Mr. Park, we....”

“Stop.” Granny cut her words laughing. “You will have your time to talk. But I do hope you get my point. Okay, Chullie. Let’s go home. I’m so happy today. Let’s go to Chinese restaurant we like, shall we?” Granny and Heechul stood up. Leeteuk and Sora followed and bowed goodbye.

Leeteuk walked to the living room, opening the door for granny. Granny pat his shoulder, signaling him to move closer to her and she whispered. “Please continue what you wanna do. Good luck!” she winked at him.

“eeeyyyyy...granny...it’s not like that...we...we...just....” he was unable to finished his words since granny left and ignored his explanation. She waved at him.

“Do it slowly. I bet that will be her first.” Heechul added.

“YAAAA!!!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Don’t be that fast, you need to toss her camisole slowly, not forcing like that...poor her...how if she runs away huh?” Heechul still meant to .

“Yaaa!!!! Go! “ Leeteuk blushed, pushing him out of his house.

“eeeyyyyy...why pushing me? You can’t wait any longer to continue, brother?”

Not saying a word, Leeteuk kicked Heechul. “You know, when you see her wearing that again, I bet you couldn’t stand. I know you kekekekekeke...” Heechul laughed while wipping his butts, still he did it in his beautiful manner. Leeteuk shook his head. “Good luck, brother!” Heechul waved.

When they left, Leetuk went inside his house, still unable to believe what had happened. He passed a mirror, and stopped in front of it. “Wow... Am I blushing that much?” he thought. “Kang Sora....you are an intruder. You have intruded my house, and now you’re intruding my mind as well? “ he squeezed this chest. “And you, why shoud you beat faster whenever I meet her recently” he grumbled. “Ah...bullayo..” he stopped seeing the mirror and went to his working room where Sora and he had PS battle before. There wasn’t Sora there. Where was she? He looked around and checked at his room. There wasn’t her there. Scratching his head in confussion, soon he saw that the bathroom lamp was on. He walked closer. Soon, he gasp.

He saw Sora from her back, and she was... again in her grey camisole and red boxer, started to wear her uniform. She put on his white shirt slowly. Shhe stopped in a sudden, grabbing things from her bag, and took a bubble gum lollipop. She unwrapped and put it in . “Hmmmm...” she sounded happily, and continued buttoning her uniform.

Leeteuk was still stood watching her, he reminded silent. He didn’t even blink his eyes. “Why are you so careless, Sora? I’m a man. And you, damn you, Heenim!” he cursed silently as he could hear Heechul’s loud evil laugh. He held his breath, and went into the bathroom slowly...