Mrs. Park Jungsoo

Always Miss Shutter

(I'm sorry for the super very late update, getting busier TT TT. A short chapter, but I still try to finish the following. Hope you dont mind. Keep enjoying the story and drop any comment. Have a good day! ^^)

Sora was running to the lift in a rush holding her big bag on her shoulder. She thanked herself for still wearing sneakers instead of wedges or kind of high heels her friends usually wear.

“As usual?” the security asked.

“Yes.”  She answered catching her breath.

“Where were you from, Sora?” he asked again.

“Just had my class. Ohhh...I almost forget that I have a photo session today...”

“I see... Have a great photo session, then...” he smiled nicely as the lift door opened.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” Sora said and bowed to people in the room. They smiled at her and greeted her.

“It’s okay, dear. We haven’t started.” Mr. Zhoumi, Mr. Yesung’s assistant said.

At the next hours, Sora was busy capturing the models. That day was female underwear photo session, with sporty concept from CK. “Sooyoung, relax a bit please...your shoulders look so stiff...okay.. good. Try again....great now. Okay, Sooyoung, UEE, Eun Hye now sligtly show your S line.. UEE turned a bit ...and... nice!” She smiled at the results.
“We’re done!” she smiled and everybody clapped their hands. Sooyoung jumped fom her place and run to her, kissed her cheek. “Gomawo, Sora...” she winked at her. Touching her cheek, she blushed.

“Excuse me,a package for Mrs. Park!” a voice from a delivery boy suddenly appeared. Sora took a peek at him, looked around her,everybody seemed so busy. “I never heard any Mrs. Park here...” talking to herself, she shook her head and continue her work. “Mrs. Park? Is there Mrs. Park?” he kept calling. Sora started to lose her concentration. She stood up and looked at the boy in pity as he looked confused finding Mrs. Park. She walked closer to him. “May I help?” she asked.

“Oh, yes,please,miss. I need to deliver this package to Mrs. Park.”

 “Okay.” Sora smiled.”Excuse me, a delivery for Mrs. Park. Unnies, is there any of you who named Park?” she shouted to gain the attention. Everybody stopped working and looked at her in confussion.

“Mrs. Park?” one of the worker asked.

Mr. Zhoumi walked closer to the boy. “There is no one have Park family name here...except...”Mr. Zhoumi paused. “Park who?”

“Ah...Mrs. Park Jungsoo...” the boy answered.

“Ahhhhh.....”Everybody smiled and looked at Sora.

“Why are you looking at me?” she grumbled. “Gosh!” she pat her head. “I’m sorry...I’m Mrs. Park.”she said to the delivery boy. Everybody giggled seeing her clumsyness.

“Mrs. Park Jungsoo..awh...that’s sweet, Sora....” grabbing her arm around Sora’s shoulder Sooyoung . “Eeeeeyyyyyy....” she kicked her to hide her blushing cheeks.

“I see...newly wed, miss?” the boy gave her the package. Sora nodded shyly. “Thanks” she said as she accepted it. She we went back to her sitting place and opened the package carefully. There were a small box and a rolling paper inside the package. She smiled gently as she noticed it was Leeteuk’s hand writting.

“Dear my other half, Sora....

Or should I call you Mrs. Park now? Kekeke...

It’s been almost two weeks we didn’t meet. Don’t you know I misss you so much?

This is my present for you, for us, I have prepared. It was so difficult to find it. I will explain further when we meet. SOON! BOGOSHIPEO!!!!!

SARANGHAE...

Husband Teuk”

“Oppa...nado saranghae....” Sora was beaming, rolling the paper. She then opened the box. She frowned for a moment. A couple of keys was inside it.

“What keys are these?” she whispered.

***

7 pm in the evening. The cold wind breezed at the street. Not many people passed by. Sora held her coat tightly. She went straight to the restaurant, half running, thinking that she might be late for the dinner. She’s the one who gave an idea to eat out together, celebrating  their first  3 months of marriage. Leeteuk was very busy and so was she. But she didn’t want to lose a moment. Meeting him during their busy days was a precious moment that she didn’t want to miss. She still remembered that she whimpered to her husband for she couldn’t find a restaurant with a nice view and a grand piano in it, that Leeteuk just laughed at her and finally he himself made the reservation for her. Carrying her backpak, she stopped in front of the restaurant, fixed her hair bun and coat, and entered confidently.

“May, I help you, maam?” one of the front liner ask.

“Uhm...yeah...I have reserved about 2 weeks ago.”

“Okay...under what name?” he asked.

“Kang Sora.”

“Wait for a moment, please....” he checked the data. “I’m sorry miss, there isn’t Kang Sora in our list.” He smiled.

“Are you sure? Can you check again?” Sora asked, she started to worry. He checked again. “I am so sorry, maam. There isn’t Kang Sora in our list.

Sora sighed heavily and turned. “How come? Oppa had reserved for me...” she opened her mobile phone and checking the address Leeteuk gave her. “It’s correct...but there isn’t my name...” she nearly cried. Suddenly a peck of kiss landed on her cheek. Got shock, Sora lifted her head and got herself ready to slap or kick person who stole a kiss from her. “Oppa...?” she got surprised seeing her husband had arrived.

“Eyyyyy...why do you have such face? It’s me...!” Leeteuk cupped her face and they hugged tightly.

"I miss you soooooo muccchhhhhhh...." He tightened his hold.

"I miss you too, oppa..."

"I really hate those days without you. Saranghae...I love you soooo muccchhhhh...." he added.

"Me too!!!! I love you toooo!!!!" Sora replied.

"You love me two? I love you three then!" Leeteuk replied. (He played with the word 'too'  and changed it into 'two' as they're pronounced the same)

"I love you four!!!!xixixixi..." Sora giggled.

"I see..." Leeteuk let go his hug slowly. "I love you four...fourever...." he smiled gently. They giggled together.

Sora gave a peck of kiss on his lips, a short one but a deep one.

Leeteuk's cheeks were ascended to heaven.

Realizing they got attention from people around them, they blushed shyly. Leeteuk cleared his throat and started to ask  "So...Why haven't you go inside? and why did my Sora have such miserable face? "

Sora's face changed suddenly. “Are you sure you have reserved for us? The front liner said there we haven’t. There isn’t my name there...” she whimpered.

Leeteuk was beaming and shook his head. Grabbing her hand, he led her to the front line.

“Good evening, Sir. May I help you?”

“Yes, we have reserved a place here. Under...” Leeteuk stopped and looked at Sora “Under Mrs. Park Jungsoo.” He smiled. Sora was unable to say a word, she was blushing.

“Please, do not forget that you’re not only Kang Sora, but you’re also Mrs. Park Jungsoo now.” Leeteuk kissed her temple.

“Ne, oppa...” Sora entwined her hand to Leeteuk’s arm as they walked to their dinner place.