Chaos in the morning

Always Miss Shutter

SM High School, a place for rich, talented, and smart students of the nation gathered and learned. Everybody was doing the test seriously. It was a quite morning...really quite morning...until...

“Kang Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Cho Kyuhyuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!!! Lee Hyukjaeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! What??? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Lee Sungminnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! Lee Donghaeeeeeeeee!!!!”  Teacher Lee Sooman shouted so loudly breaking the silence  while 5 students ran fast leaving the class.

“Wae,Teacher Lee? “ Teacher Yuri and Teacher Victoria  asked.

“Those 5 bandits ran away from the test again! They just did all in 30 minutes!” He grumbled while catching his breath.

“Did all? They? Wow! Any mistake? Teacher Yuri asked making Teacher Sooman sighed heavily “I’m affraid not, just like usual. Those genius bandits! I hate them.” he replied. Teacher Yuri giggled. “No worries then...oh come on!” she replied, patting Teacher Sooman shoulder.

“I hope the new headmaster will do something to make them learn good attitude. No one, not even a single student in this school behave like them. All are normal, except them.” Teacher Sooman said.

“Genius Math and Game maker Kyu, Dance machine  Hyuk,  Talented guitarist Sungmin, and Prince Charming Donghae they blend in photography lead by the only...the only Kang Sora , Genius photographer of our nation.  And all of them have great grades! We should be proud, right? “ asked Teacher Victoria.

“Not with their behaviour. How could they always skip from the class and get the higgest scores?” he grumbled again and left, leaving Teacher Yuri and Victoria smiled meaningfully.