Frozen Heart: 5...

Oh My Princess!

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

What the heck just happened?! Did that girl just slapped me?!

 

I placed a hand over my throbbing cheek and massaged it. I looked at Yuri who was still on the ground, shocked by what happened, and helped her up.

 

“That girl sure got guts, messing with us like that. And look at your face Sica, it’s as red as a tomato. Bwahahaha…” Yuri teased me, holding her stomach. I grunted and went towards the mirrors to check my condition.

 

Hmmm… why are the mirrors all fogged up?

 

I grabbed some tissue from my bag and wiped the mirrors to look at my face clearly. Oh just great… The girl’s hand was marked on my cheek, it’s as if it was shouting ‘Hey everyone! LOOK at me!’ I pressed my hands over to it and cooled it down using my ability to alleviate some pain. After a while, my face returned to its normal condition.

 

“Hey princess! The girl dropped her I.D. on the floor.”

 

“Let me see.”

 

She handed me the said item. I inspected it and it was indeed the girl who slapped me earlier.

 

Name: Tiffany Moon

2ND Year

Class B

 

So her name is Tiffany…Same year as I am. Not a magic user, I see…

 

“So what are you gonna do to her? She did slap you afterall.” Yuri inquired.

 

“Bully her of course. You know, the usual stuff. But first, I need to do something.” I looked at her picture again. My lips formed a smile.

 

I got myself a new toy. Seems like this year won’t be too boring. I wonder how long she will last. Hehehe.

 

 

======================================

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

It has been two days since the incident with the princess passed.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Sooyoung went back to her normal self like nothing happened, later that day of the event. I checked on her during the night at her room and we chatted for a few hours. She kept on asking me what happened when she left the three of us. I told her that it was nothing much so that she won’t worry about me. I changed the topic to the campus tour and her eyes went wide. She must have forgotten all about it. I suggested that we should do it the next day since we are free and all. She agreed. I checked the time and said goodbye to her since it was already late. I went back into my room and slept.

I woke up early and prepared for the tour. I wore my favorite pink hoodie, skinny jeans and sneakers. Nothing extraordinary happened on the campus tour. Actually, it was more like a food trip than a tour, with Sooyoung dragging me towards a food stall or the canteen. Well, we did go to the important locations that I should know of so it wasn’t that bad, in fact it was rather fun.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I was waiting for the class to start, occasionally chatting with Soo to pass away the time. I heard some whispers around the classroom. I decided to shrug it off until someone said ‘The princess is here.’ I looked at the front and saw Jessica walking towards me with a mischievous smirk until she stopped right beside me and sat on my desk. My heart thumped frantically and sweat formed on my forehead.  

 

“Hey Tiffany.” Jessica said to me. I gulped. I need to keep my cool

 

“Hey Jessica” I replied. I wonder how she knew my name.

 

“Still no respect I see. You do know that I am this kingdom’s princess, right?” Her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“W-what are y-you doing here anyways?” I stuttered, just great. She took something from her pocket and placed it besides her.

 

“You dropped your ID back then.”

 

So that’s where it went… Jessica might not be that bad... She did return my ID.

 

I took it and placed it inside my bag I thanked her and flashed her a smile. Her eyes went wide for a moment. She immediately stood up and walked a few steps away. She turned back to me and smirked.

 

“We are going to meet each other more often from now on.” She said and walked out of the classroom.

 

I felt all of my classmates were looking at me. I blushed and looked down at the floor to hide my face.

 

“What was that all about?” Sooyoung asked me.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Something really happened between the three of you so speak.” She deduced.  I guess I have no choice. I told her everything that transpired. She clearly was worried and surprised.

 

“YOU SLAPPED--”. I put my hands on in order for her not to shout.

 

“Shhhh…” I looked around to see if anyone heard what we are talking about. No one was paying attention though . Phewww…

 

Sooyoung looked like she was going to start talking again but was cut off when Uncle Sooman’s voice was heard through the classroom’s built in loudspeakers.

 

“All students, please proceed to the auditorium.” Some of my classmates cheered since the announcement meant that there will be no classes for the time being. I giggled and proceed to the place with the rest of the class.

 

 

After a few minutes in the auditorium, Uncle Sooman arrived with a man next to him. All noises seemed to stop upon the arrival of the two.

 

“It’s the king.” I heard Sooyoung who sitting beside me gasp. “This must be some pretty big announcement for the king to be here.” I looked at the stage and waited for the news.

 

“In order to cut costs and also to provide fair treatment of the students, the royal family has decided that the class division between the magic and non-magic users will be abolished. Starting from today onwards, classes will be merged together. Please wait for further instructions from your homeroom teachers. That is all. Thank you.”

 

Chaos erupted inside the hall after the declaration. Some of the students cheered while the others, mostly from the magic division, didn’t want to accept the merging.

 

So that’s what the princess meant when she said that we are going to meet each other more often from now on…

 

 

TBC

 

A/N: Hey guys! I noticed that there are only a few Jeti updates this past few days... or is it just me?