The Goddess

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

I was running towards the place where the royal assembly was held. The king called for me so I have to hurry up and return to the meeting. I was worried for I had to leave Tiffany alone in the palace.

 

I wonder if she already left.

 

As I was nearing the building, I saw a girl, probably younger than me by a few years, reading a thick hardbound book on a bench placed on the side of the path.

 

Who is she?

I haven't seen her before.

 

I was too engrossed in looking at her and finding out her identity that I didn't notice a stray tree root protruding from the ground. I closed my eyes as I tripped, waiting for the painful impact that didn't happen. I could feel someone's arm holding me across my stomach, preventing my fall.

 

"Woah! That was close. Good thing that I was here, eh?" a voice as sweet and rich as honey entered my ears.

 

I opened my eyes and looked up to see the most beautiful person I have ever met and probably will be in my entire life, smiling at me. Her shoulder length hair with a slight tinge of red was billowing in the wind like those you always see in shampoo commercials. Her white dress that ends up to her mid-thigh clings to her body like second skin, fully emphasizing her body curves. Her ethereal beauty  feels so surreal that I can't help but think that she will vanish if I just closed my eyes for a second.

 

Goddesses do exist...

 

I stared at her like a blind man seeing light for the first time. Her doe eyes were staring right back at me, drowning me with her mere presence.

 

Is this what Jessica felt like when she first saw Tiffany?

 

She helped me stand straight and raised her hand for a handshake.

 

"Hi! I'm Im Yoona," she took my hand and initiated the handshake when I wasn't responding.

 

Gosh! Her hands are so smooth and warm...

 

"You must be Kwon Yuri, right? You are always with Sica-unnie whenever she visits our palace."

 

My gaaawwd!

She even knows my name!

 

...

 

Wait...

 

...

 

'OUR' palace?

 

...

 

Im Yoona?

As in THE Im Yoona?!

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

"Hey... Are you okay? You seem to be spacing out," I giggled. "I didn't know Sica-unnie's behavior is contagious."

 

She stepped backward, increasing the space between us. I frowned a bit seeing her actions.

 

"I'm sorry, Princess Yoona. I didn't recognize you," she bowed to me, her face tainted with a tinge of pink that made me want to pinch her cheeks so bad.

 

Sooo cute.. yet y at the same time.

Huehuehue...

 

Aish... Stop it. Control yourself Im Yoona.

 

"It's fine. Totally understandable since we just met personally," I said to her coolly, unlike my raging feels inside, butterflies in my stomach and all.

 

Actually, we already met back when we were kids. You just forgot about it. That incident when we first met was the reason I'm attracted to you. And probably the reason why I act the way that I do whenever you're around.

 

Even though Sica-unnie would visit me along with Yuri, I would always run away whenever she would come close to me. Maybe I'm just shy or something.

 

I smiled inwardly when I clearly imagined Sica-unnie scoffing at me, saying 'You? Shy?! Pfffft... You've got to be kidding me!'.

 

"I'm sorry but... how did you know my name if we just met?" the iest being alive asked, looking really confused.

 

Should I tell you that I pestered Sica-unnie to no end with my aegyo to ask for your name? And kept on pestering her to tell me everything that is to know about you?

 

Should I tell you that I always look at you from far away or peeking at you while behind something everytime you're at the palace?

 

But then again, I would be called a stalker... a total creeper that observes your every move.

 

No. I wouldn't want that. My sasaeng tendencies towards you should never be known by others, especially by you.

 

Never!

Absolutely not!

 

As I fidgeted in my place, thinking of a good alibi to give, Seohyun walked towards us.

 

"Unnie, Is there any problem here?" Seohyun asked, disrupting the awkward silence between Yuri and I, well, mostly just me.

 

Wooot! Thank you, Seohyun-ah!

 

"No, there's no problem. Yuri-nim, over here, almost tripped. I just prevented her fall, that's all."

 

"I see," she nodded her head in understanding. She leaned towards my ear and whispered. "Unnie, why did you add nim as a suffix to her name?"

 

This girl reaaally listens well, huh.

 

"Just because," I whispered back, making Seohyun frown a little from my lack of proper answer. "And by the way, you haven't introduced yourself to her yet."

 

"Oh, where are my manners?" she quickly turned towards Yuri afterwards and bowed. "My name is Seo Joohyun. I'm the four kingdom's General Ambassador's daughter. Please call me Seohyun, Yuri-unnie. It's nice to finally meet you."

 

"It's nice to meet you too," she said. "But may I ask why you two know my name?"

 

I guess she didn't want to drop the topic.

 

"Actually, Yoona-unnie talks ab~"

 

I immediately placed my hand over Seohyun's mouth to stop her from blabbering. So what if I talk about Yuri all the time to the point that Seohyun even knows about her?

 

"Unnie~" she whined after I removed my hand away. I gave her a don't-you-dare-go-spill-my-feelings-to her look. She nodded in understanding and kept shut.

 

"Sica-unnie told us your name," I answered Yuri. It's partly true anyways.

 

"That makes sense," she responded.

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

Hmmm... No wonder the goddess knows about my name. Jessica told her about me.

 

Upon remembering Jessica, I got wide-eyed as I recalled the assembly that was taking place.

 

I forgot about the meeting!

 

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but I am being summoned right now to go to the meeting. Let's meet again some other time," I bowed at them and ran off.

 

I wonder when I will see Yoona again.

I'm missing her already.

 

"Wait up!" Yoona yelled, making me look back at her. She walked fast towards me, almost jogging. Seohyun following close behind her.

 

"Seohyun and I will go to the meeting too. Let's go together then," she said, smiling at me.

 

Woohoo! More time with the goddess!

 

"Let's hurry up. You're running a little late, right?" she said. I looked down when I felt something warm enveloped my hand. It turns out that she holding it. I gazed back at her and saw that she was grinning cheekily at me.

 

Oh Yoona...

 

I think it would be best to remove your hands away from mine. Otherwise, I might get addicted and long for it all the time.

 

¨

 

We were almost at the door where the meeting was held when Yoona finally let go of my hands. I immediately missed the warmth that her hands gave off. I stared at her and got lost again in her doe eyes.

 

Is it silly of me to think that I'm falling for you?

I didn't believe in love at first sight until I had met you.

 

I sighed as I opened the door and walked through the doorway. I stopped in shock on what I heard inside the room next.

 

"You are going to marry my niece, Im Yoona."

 

A love that was doomed right from the start...

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yoona and Seohyun's first appearance in this fic! Woohoo!

Stalker!Yoong and Lovestruck!Yuri FTW!

 

Finally added the yoonyul tag after 41 updates. Twin troopers waited for so long,right? And readers too; all of you waited for four days since my last update. Sorry.

 

Rant: My workload is seriously killing me... TT___TT