M is for...

Oh My Princess!

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

I held my most precious one as I walked in a prairie full of flowers. The gentle breeze carried with it the aroma the flowers possessed. We sat down at the top of the small hill after a few minutes of walking.

 

"We will always be together." I said as I looked at the love of my life.

 

Suddenly, the earth shook. I held on dearly to my love, afraid to let him be separated away from me. But alas, the tremors were too strong. I lost my grip on him. He tumbled away from me, rolling down the hill until his body hit a tree. Tears cascaded down from my eyes. I couldn't save my love one. I ran towards his remains and picked his broken down body gingerly, his yellow juices and even some of his flesh trickled down my hands.

 

"My Mangooooooo!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

 

==

 

I opened my eyes to see Yuri-unnie holding an umbrella in front of her. A puddle of water surrounded her feet.

 

"Heh. I am so smart," she smirked as she closed the umbrella. "Your attacks won't work on me twice."

 

"You killed him." I said, glaring at her. My arms folded across my chest.

 

"Who?" she asked, confused by my statement. She took a seat on the chair near my bed. "As far as I know, I haven't killed anyone eversince I was born."

 

"My mango. You killed my deliciously succulent mango." I remarked. "I was planning on eating it on top of the hill."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Give him back to me!" I yelled, hitting her repeatedly. "You murderer!"

 

"Aww... Owww... Ouch..." She took my arms and restrained me. "I don't have any idea what you are talking about, princess. But if giving you some mangoes will make you stop hitting me, I'll even give you a basket full of them."

 

 

A basket full of mangoes... Me likey :)

 

 

"Fine." I calmed down a bit and regained my regal posture, keeping my poker face on despite my glee.

 

"So?" I said to her as I made myself comfortable on my bed. "Why did you disturb my precious sleep again?"

 

"I want you to answer some of my questions."

 

I was going to nod but Tiffany-unnie's face flashed before my eyes.

 

"Don't wanna." I turned my back from her and tried to close my eyes.

 

"Oh come on..." I heard her mutter. "Hmmm... Tell you what. I'll give you a piece of mango with every question that you answer. How does that sound?"

 

I kept my back towards her, unmoving from my spot.

 

 

A piece of mango won't bribe me into telling you anything.

 

 

"Fine... This is my last offer. I'll give you a box full of mangoes with every answer."

 

My eyes got wide with her offer. I immediately faced her, grinning widely. "What do you want to know?"

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I hurriedly took a bath and prepared myself for the meeting with Tiff. As I passed by the hallway, I saw Yuri asking a servant for an umbrella. I know for a fact that there wasn't any probability of raining this day so her request for the thing is mind-boggling.

 

 

She is so weird sometimes.

 

===

 

Going to school on a weekend sure feels strange...

 

 

On my instruction, my personal driver dropped me off in front of the school dorm. Normally, vehicles aren't allowed on school grounds but this is my car we're talking about. My driver opened the car door and bowed until I got fully out of the car.

 

"I'll be home late." I informed him. "I'll call you later as to when you will come to fetch me."

 

Without looking back at the driver, I entered the school dorms. As I was walking towards Tiffany's place, I scanned the area and noticed that only a handful of students remained in the vicinity.

 

 

Well, it is the weekend afterall. I mean, who in their right minds would want to stay in this boring place?

 

 

I pressed the doorbell and waited for my girlfriend to open the door. After a couple of seconds, the door opened, revealing a tired yet happy looking Tiffany.

 

"Hi Je~"

 

I cut her off as I leaped towards her, engulfing her in a massive bone-breaking hug. I could tell that she winced a bit from my embrace. I think I overdid it.

 

"I thought I'll never be able to see you again!" I whispered as I nuzzled on the crook of her neck.

 

"Hey, why are you so emotional today? Are you on your period?" Tiffany joked as she combed my hair using her hand.

 

I saw some discoloration on Tiffany's collarbone out of the corner of my eyes. It looks some sort of bruise that's on its way to recovery.

 

"What's that?" I asked her. I can't help but feel worry towards her again.

 

"Oh, it's nothing," she replied, as she tried to hide the bruise with her collar. "I told you I got into some sort of trouble in the mountains."

 

"Anyways, let's go inside." She said, holding my hands as she guided me inside her place.

 

I immediately plopped on the nearest couch and made myself feel at home. I still stared at her though, scrutinizing her every move.

 

 

Something is off about her. I could feel it...

 

Hmm...

 

Nah... Maybe I'm just being paranoid with all the stuff that's been going.

 

 

"Hey, couchpotato!" she giggled, as she pinched my cheeks. "You're zoning out again!"

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Suuuuuure... Jessi," she said sarcastically. She clapped her hands all of a sudden "Oh right. Do you want some water.... or some cola or juice, maybe?"

 

"I'll just take some 'maybe', hold the 'a-y-b' please," I grinned at her.

 

"Maybe without the a-y-b is just m-e... Me?..." she scrunched her face before grinning back at me. "Huh? Is that a new brand of drink?"

 

"Hmmm... I don't know. But what I do know is that it is all I need right now. I don't really care about water or cola or juice to quench my thirst. All I want is you. Just seeing you invigorates me, like a dying man who stumbled upon an oasis in a desert."

 

I gently tugged her towards me, making her sit on my lap. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist while the other one lay comfortably on top of the backrest. In return, she placed her arms on my shoulders and around my neck. Slowly, our faces inched closer together.

 

 

I miss our moments like this.

 

I'm like a junkie and she is my drugs. An addiction that I never will want to get out from.

 

 

"I miss you, Tiff," I voiced out my thoughts, letting our lips brush against each other in an innocent kiss.

 

It went on for quite a while as if time stopped in that moment. Yet it ended sooner than I want it to be. I felt something being scratched on my arm resting on the couch. Afterwards, I could feel some pressure on it like being jabbed by something blunt. I decided to shake the feeling off and just continue kissing Tiffany until someone spoke.

 

"Refreeeeshh!!! The both of you are no longer responding!" Taeyeon smirked as she kept on poking on my arm.

 

Tiffany immediately got off of my lap, almost falling towards the floor in the process, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

 

"Are you alright, Tiff?" I said as I helped my girlfriend sit next to me.

 

"I'm fine, Jessi. Just surprised."

 

"What is wrong with you, Taeyeon?!" I grumbled in extreme annoyance towards the midget.

 

"Well, I got bored with the way you girls are progressing. The both of you look like statues, you know. I need more action from you two. If you know what I mean... Kekeke..."

 

"YAH! Y-you... byuntae!" I pointed at her. I noticed the place where she was poking earlier, making my blood boil further. Written on my skin were big bold letters F5.

 

"And what the heck is this?!" I said as I showed her her work.

 

"Duh... Don't you know what that means?"

 

I sighed loudly and tried to calm my nerves. If she angers me more I will definitely pounce on her right away. "I know that! I'm no computer illiterate."

 

"And what did you use to write this?!" I asked, gritting my teeth as I tried to rub off the markings.

 

"Oh... just this marker that I found on a table somewhere," Taeyeon replied, showing me the black marker while smiling awkwardly

 

Oh how I wish to wipe off that stupid grin on her face.

 

"Where exactly did you get that, Taetae?" Tiffany asked, looking very worried.

 

"On the table in your bedroom... if I'm not mistaken." she shrugged.

 

"Taetae! That's permanent!"

 

The oldest looked at the pen that she was holding and shot me an apologizing look. "Oh... didn't notice that. Sorry, princess."

 

I glared at her and clenched my fists. I could feel my powers affect the temperature in the room, making it colder as seconds trickled by. A low gluttural sound escaped from my lips. "Kim Taeyeon... you..."

 

Taeyeon's face fell, her body shivering as she felt my murderous intent. She backed away from me, using her arms as a shield to protect her on what will come her way.

 

My fist... on her face.

 

"I'm sorry. Please don't kill me," she gulped, still taking steps away from me.

 

"Oh... I won't kill you..." I smirked evilly as I stepped towards her. It has been a while since I donned this expression on my face. Eversince I met Tiffany, this side of me rarely surfaces. "Hmmm... maybe the worst that I could do is paralyze you for the rest of your life. Make your suffering longer."

 

"Help me, Ppany-ah," Taeyeon pleaded. Her scared face tells me that she just might wet her pants if I come closer.

 

"Jessi, stop. Why don't we just hang out for today, okay?" Tiffany said while hugging me from behind, stopping me from advancing towards the oldest girl further.

 

"But Tiff..." I whined. "This girl needs to be taught a lesson."

 

"I know," she rested her head on my shoulder. "But don't you want to spend the remaining hours of the day with me instead of her?"

 

"Fine." I pouted, relaxing my fists. I turned my attention back to the other girl. "Today's your lucky day, midget."

 

"Pheewww..." she exhaled deeply.

 

===

 

We are currently lounging in the living room talking about random stuff. Tiffany and I managed to remove the ink on my skin, leaving behind a reddish hue after all the scrubbing. Taeyeon, on the other hand, is no longer inside Tiffany's place. She left immediately right after the commotion. She probably thought that I might change my mind in beating her senseless. A wise choice, I might say. Finally, no more distractions.... or so I thought.

 

"What is that... that pink thing?!" I said in shock after I saw a pink creature sit on the floor near Tiffany. "Just because you like the color doesn't mean that you should dye your pet's fur pink. And what's with the appearance? It looks like a dog but I don't think it is."

 

"Oho... You can see me in this form, huh?" The dog-like creature got up and went towards me. He paced around me, scrutinizing me from head to toe. "You're probably one of royal blood. And with the kind of temperature here, I'd guess you are of Cheongryong's lineage."

 

"Y-you can talk?! Just who... W-what are you?!" I felt chills as soon as I heard its gruff voice that almost sounds like a growl. "And how did you know about that.

 

"It's a s-e-c-r-e-t."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  M is for… mangoes… maybe… midget… mystery?!

I think I’m getting rusty with my writing skills. ( -__-“) The bad effect of not being able to update for some time.

Happy Birthday to our dearest shikshin, Sooyoung-ah! May you eat more good food in the years to come.

Woohoo! The teaser for their comeback is finally out!  Mister Mister! For sure I’ll order their album… I just hope that it won’t be like the IGAB one where it has individual covers…. Or else my wallet will cry pools of blood.

My “Love and Peace” album arrived. It’s sooooo worth it! 9 individual posters plus button pins and a photobooklet. Probably the only thing that is bothering me is the size of those button pins… Wae so small?!

Welcome to my new subbies… and to my old ones, thanks for sticking by. ^^ Also thanks to Ot9foreversnsd, yana_5, ByunEm, chyler25, DestinyBreaker48, aservorova, and snsdgg67 for the upvotes! ^^