The Ice Princess and The Obnoxious Knight

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Fany’s POV

 

I woke up with a start and looked at my alarm clock. OMO! It’s already 7:30 am. My class starts at 8. I must have forgotten to turn on the alarm. I hurriedly prepared myself for school. After I finished readying myself, I ran towards the classrooms.

 

Just a few more steps...

 

Ouch...

 

I accidentally bumped into a blond girl and fell on my . She too fell from the impact. I realized that I was on top of her, only a few centimeters between our faces. I gulped as I see her parted lips so close to mine.

 

“YAH! Watch where you’re going, peasant!” A tall tan girl, probably her friend, yelled at me.

 

She shoved me away and helped her friend, who was glaring at me with her golden eyes, get up from the floor. I stood up, my back throbbing painfully.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m running a bit late.” I apologized to the both of them.

 

“That’s not an excuse! How dare you bump into THE great Jessica Jung.” The tan girl said. The other girl, Jessica, kept her silence, still glaring at me..

 

Now, where have I heard that name? I know I’ve heard it somewhere.

 

The bell rang loudly signaling the start of the class. OMG! I’m really late.

 

“I’m sorry...” I repeated “... but I really need to get to class now.”

 

I bowed as I left the two of them, and then ran to my class. I hope that they would pardon my rude behavior.

 

=====

 

“You’re late,” Ms. Kim said as soon as I entered the classroom.

 

“I’m sorry.” I apologized once again. I looked at her hoping that she’ll forgive me.

 

I’m really unlucky this day. Sigh

 

“Since it’s the first time you’ve been late, I’ll forgive you. Now, go to your seat.”

 

“Hey, you’re good at that apologizing thing. That’s the first time Ms Kim forgave latecomers.” Sooyoung whispered to me by the time I went back to my seat. “Teach me your techniques later,” she added.

 

“What tricks? I don’t think I have one”

 

“You know… that puppy dog’s eye look that you gave her when you said you’re sorry”

 

“Oh… that one. Okay, I’ll try to teach it to you later” I turned to the front and copied the notes on the blackboard. After a few minutes, I faced Sooyoung again when I remembered that incident with the two girls earlier.

 

“Hey Soo, I bumped into someone earlier. I think her name was Jessica Jung. Do you know her?”

 

“YOU WHAAAT?!” Sooyoung said out loudly, gathering the attention of the whole class and unfortunately, Ms. Kim too.

 

===========

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“The nerve of some people!” Yuri, my best friend and classmate, ranted.

 

I can only nod to her words. My mind was wandering somewhere or someone else, to the girl earlier to be exact. I have never seen her before yet her face kept on popping on my mind, her eyes that seems to out my entire being and those luscious lips that screams out “Kiss Me”. 

“Hey! Earth to Jessica. Are you listening to me?” Yuri asked, pouting. “You think I should have gotten used to you by now. Geez, you’re always lost in your own thoughts.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Nothing in particular. I guess I’m thanking you for helping me up earlier. “

 

“Don’t mention it.”

 

Actually I’m thanking her for pushing the girl away from me, otherwise who knows what I might do to her and from stopping my mind from thinking those thoughts.

 

“As I was saying, the girl earlier was really rude, leaving us in a hurry. Too bad. She’s kinda cute though.”

 

-----

 

Jessica and Yuri walked lazily to class. As they entered their classroom, all eyes were upon them. They both went to their own respective seats, ignoring the furtive gaze of their classmates.

 

As always, Jessica proceeded to sleep in class. Yuri, on the other hand, picked up a book from her bag. The book is a compilation of excerpts and poems from famous people. She copied some poems from it on her little notebook.

 

Their homeroom teacher just gave them a disapproving look towards their actions. He knows that he can’t do anything to those two so he just resumed his lecture.

 

-----

 

“I’m sorry...” the girl with long red hair approached me. I slowly backed off from her.

 

She smiled sweetly. Her eyesmile dazzling me.

 

“...but I want you.”

 

I tried to create ice walls to shield me from her. But to no avail, they just melt when she gets near them. I continued to retreat until I could feel the wall on my back.

 

“You can no longer escape from me.” Her sweet smile turned sinister. Her eyesmile now contained a hint of lust.

 

She reached for my face and placed her thumb on my lips. I could feel her warmth emanating from her fingers. Slowly, her face is now getting closer to mine. I gulped seeing her pink lips slightly opened now only an inch away from my own. I could feel her ragged breathing which smelled like strawberries. My heart seems to want to jump off from my chest. Any second now, she’ll get what she wants.