Jealousy Strkes Again

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

I sat on my chair. There were only a few students at the room right now since lunch break isn't over yet. I created small ice cubes on my desk and flicked it away one by one.

 

I like her...

 

I don't...

 

I like her...

 

I just flicked the last one. Does it mean that I like her?

 

Arrghh... STRESS!!!

 

Maybe if I see her again I could confirm what I truly feel for her.

 

I heard her voice coming from the hallways. I smiled at the loudness of the human megaphone.

 

She's coming in three...

 

Two...

 

One...

 

Right on cue, Tiffany entered the classroom behind Sooyoung and the newcomer who were bickering something about the gingerbread man.

 

Seriously... the company that she keeps... Not unlike Yul who is...

 

I looked at the girl in front of me. She was writing something again in that notebook of hers. I sighed.

 

... once again stuck in her own world. Not that I mind though. I am worse than her if I space out.

 

I heard a high pitched scream at the front, making my eyes turn towards the sound. Wrong move. I should not have done that.

 

I saw Tiffany with the newcomer close to each other. So much worse than what I have seen earlier in the morning. The other girl's arms were placed around Tiffany's neck while her arms were at Taeyeon's waist and at her back, supporting her. The scene in front of me looks like something that came out of a romance manhwa or a pose from dancing tango.  I know that it was an accident but I can't help but feel jealous.

 

Yes...

 

... jealous.

 

I am jealous.

 

Yuri is right. I like Tiffany.

 

I stood up from my seat and went towards the two who are still holding each other. I grabbed Tiffany's wrist and yanked her away from Taeyeon while glaring at the latter. Taeyeon fell to the floor with a loud thud. Now that I realized that I have feelings for her, I will not sit idly by and let her be taken away from me.

 

*smack*

 

"Get away from me! This is all your fault! I had enough of your bullying. Not only did you try to hurt me once again by your cheap tricks but you also dragged my friend who is not supposed to be involved in this mess into this." Tiffany said, her eyes were b with anger and hatred towards me. She pointed at the floor where the ice cubes that I flicked earlier ended up. They started to melt and was the reason why Taeyeon slipped. "Don't tell me that those ice aren't your doing. Who else would do that sort of thing? You are so despicable. I really really hate you."

 

"Stop Ppany-ah. I'm alright." Taeyeon got up on the floor. She cringed in pain when she shifted her weight on her left foot. "It was probably an accident."

 

"No. You are not alright Taetae. You are injured. You can't even stand straight. I'll take you to the school clinic."  Tiffany draped Taeyeon's arm on her shoulder. She looked back at me. "Please leave us alone, Jessica-ssi, while I'm still being civil."

 

"Sooyoung, please tell the teacher that we will be over at the clinic." Tiffany told Sooyoung who was standing at the side during the whole ordeal. She nodded her head.

 

They both left the room together, with Taeyeon limping beside her.

 

The force of Tiffany's slap on my cheeks hurt but what Tiffany said was worse. Now that I have finally admitted to myself that I like her makes this whole situation  much more painful. My inside feels like it is being cut by razor sharp knives and then drenched in alcohol. It hurts so much when she said she hates me. I feel so cold, so empty. For the first time in my life, a tear escaped from my eye.

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

 

 

I am currently at Incheon Airport, waiting for my luggage to arrive. After a minute, I saw it placed on the conveyor belt and took it.

 

I am so excited! Tomorrow, I'll start having classes with my best friend and my girlfriend! I hope Taeyeon didn't tell Tiffany that I will enroll in the same class. I was purposely trying to steer away from the subject while Tiffany was staying in the states. I wonder what she would look like when she sees me wearing the same school uniform as hers. Should I yell out 'Surprise!'? Hehehe...

 

I waited in line for a cab after I have done all the necessary procedures and exited the place. A few minutes later

 

"Where to, miss?" the taxi driver asked me after he placed my bags on the trunk.

 

"To Cheongryong Academy please."

 

 

 

A/N: Just a short update. Happy Single Awareness Day everyone! XP