The Reunion

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

 

"It's been a while, Soonkyu." Uncle hugged me as soon as he saw me enter his office. His office is decorated with pristine white wallpaper, red mahogany floorboards, a large desk, and some padded chairs. A large portrait of a blue dragon was set on one of its walls.

 

"It's Sunny, uncle. You know I hate being called like that." I whined. I sat one of the chairs with him following close.

 

"Why shouldn't I? It's your real name." He sat at the chair opposite mine. He pointed at the little dirty white Pomeranian that looked like it hasn't been fed for days on my lap. "What's with the dog?"

 

"He followed me when I gave him some of my snacks on the way here. I took pity on him so might as well care for him. Doesn't he look cute?" I turned towards the puppy that was sleeping soundly.

 

"Yeah... For a rag." he chuckled. "What are you going to name him?"

 

"Greenie."

 

"... Greenie? Not Whitey or maybe something else?"

 

"Nope. Just Greenie." I smiled at my uncle showing him my aegyo. He sighed, seeing that he couldn't change my decision.

 

"You can choose the name whatever you want. It's your call. Although it's a bit weird for a white Pomeranian to be called Greenie." he shrugged. "The school allows pets but you have to take care of him well, okay?"

 

"Okay. You can count on me, uncle. Oh and by the way, can I ask for a favor?"

 

"What is it?" He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Can I choose who I am going to room with?"

 

"Sure thing. Do you have someone in mind?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Care to tell me who it is?"

 

"Oh you know her, uncle. My childhood best friend... Kim Taeyeon. "

 

... and my girlfriend but I shouldn't tell him that. Otherwise, he won't approve my request. He may feel that he will be throwing me into the tiger's den.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

"You can drop me off here." I said to Tiffany who was supporting me. I am now standing in front of my room at the dorms. Class has already ended and Tiffany was still in a foul mood.

 

"Are you sure?" I nodded. Even though she was still angry with the princess, she still cared for me.

 

"I'll just call you if I ever need help with something."

 

"Okay. If you say so." She rubbed her arms and fidgeted. I was about to enter my room when she stopped me.

 

"You know, I still feel guilty for your injury. I feel that it was also my fault for bringing you in this kind of mess. For that, I am truly sorry." She bowed and then left hurriedly.

 

"IDIOT! I told you it wasn't your fault. It was an accident." I shouted and then stuck out my tongue when she turned around. She smiled and then proceeded back to her room. I hope that she feels better now.

 

I turned the knob of my door and entered. I got surprised when a small furry creature appeared in front of me.

 

"WHAT THE!!!"

 

The creature tilted its head and looked at me with its big black eyes for a few seconds.

 

Kyaaa!!! So cute!!!

 

I was about to touch it but it scurried across the living room.

 

"Come back here, Cutie!" I limped after it but stopped in my tracks when I saw it nuzzle someone. The girl was seated on my couch, playing some game on her Nintendo DS. Her figure was so familiar that my heart aches from seeing her.

 

"Sunny, is that you?"

 

She looked up to me and then smiled. She paused the game that she was playing and placed the console on the coffee table in front of the couch.

 

"TAENGOO!" She stood up and ran towards me. She embraced me tightly; her arms were on my neck. "I miss you!"

 

"I miss you too." I reciprocated the hug and placed my hands on her waist, unconsciously moving it towards her behind. She swatted my bad mannered hands away.

 

"Such a byuntae." she giggled.

 

However, our small reunion was cut short by a snarling cutie.

 

"Oh right. This is my pet dog, Greenie, who will soon become OUR pet dog. We'll raise him together." She bent low to pick up the dog, so low that it made me take a peek at her. It didn't help when she is wearing a low-cut tee.

 

Hehehe... melons...

 

"Hey, wipe off that silly grin on your face. You look creepy. What are you looking at anyways?" Sunny followed the trail of my sight and blushed. She hid her assets using the dog as her shield from my erted gaze. But it was no use. The little runt was nothing compared to the size of her melons. "Aishh... I think I am now starting to regret that I asked uncle to be roommates with you."

 

"You are going to be my roommate?!" My jaw dropped from what she just said.

 

"Why? You don't want to?" She pouted and used her aegyo against me. Normally, I hate it when people use aegyo but it is a whole different matter if Sunny was the one doing it.

 

I pecked at her pouting lips. I just couldn't resist it. "Of course not. I love it. And I love you."

 

"Cheesy but... I love you too Taengoo." She slowly moved her head towards mine, tilting it in the process. Her lips were puckered up, just waiting for me to claim it. I was about to kiss her passionately this time but she pulled away when the dog whimpered.

 

"Are you hungry, Greenie? Sunny-umma will prepare you some snacks." She put down the dog and went towards the kitchen. I swear the dog just smirked at me before following my bunny happily.

 

Damn... what a er.

 

 

 

A/N: How was your Valentine's Single Awareness Day?  I spent it with my family, eating at some restaurant. Not that I mind though, everything is great especially when your stomache is about to burst from too much eating and you're not the one paying for it. ;)