Frozen Heart: 2…

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Hahaha! Jerksica… That’s a good one!” Yuri doubled over, laughing as soon as Tiffany stormed out of the room.

 

“Whatever, Yul.” I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t care less about the remark.

 

 

Tiffany hates me now. I kind of expected that but those words coming out of makes me feel… I don’t know… a bit empty and guilty inside. I know I should feel happy that her hating me means that my pranks worked on her but why do I feel the opposite instead?

 

 

 I frowned and shook my head to erase those thoughts from my mind. I got up from my chair and went towards the door. I glanced back at Yuri who had a questioning look on her face.

 

“I’m going out. Don’t follow me.” I said to her when she was about to stand up from her seat.

 

“Where are you going?” She asked

 

“Sleep.”

 

 

 

I walked out the classroom, not minding where I’m headed at.  After a few minutes of walking, I found myself situated at an alley at the back of the girl’s dormitory where the huge garbage cans are located.

 

Weird… How did I end up in this place?

 

I heard laughing nearby. I edged closer to the source and saw a group of girls smoking near one of the trashcans. I recognized the three of them as my classmates, their names slipping away from my mind. I’m not really interested in memorizing names especially those whom I find irrelevant. I was about to go away from the place but stopped when I heard a very familiar name mentioned by one of them.

 

“Hahaha! Have you guys seen the face of that Tiffany girl earlier? It was really daebak!”

 

“I know what you mean! Especially the look on her face when I pushed her and fell on the ground.”

 

“Nah… her face scrunched up in pain when I punched her twice is better!”

 

Hearing those words made my blood boil. I clenched my fists as I stepped out of my hiding place. Their eyes and mouth opened wide in shock when they saw me approach them. With every step that I made towards them, the temperature dropped.

 

 

What did they do to her?

Did they hurt her?

They have some explaining to do.

 

 

“What happened between the four of you earlier?” I asked, trying to mask my voice now seething with rage.

 

I raised my brows at them and took a step forward. They kept on nudging each other as to who will answer me. I folded my arms across my chest and took another step. They responded by taking a few steps backwards until they met a dead end. I tapped my right foot on the ground, growing impatient to hear their answers.

 

“… well? Should I just force the answers out of your stinking mouths?” I snarled, my pupils dilating, ready to control them.

 

“A-actually… what h-happened was… “  one of the girls said, stuttering.

 

I tried to keep my cool for the first few minutes of her detailed account of what they did to Tiffany. Anger took control of me little by little when I heard what she went through, the beatings that she received from the hands of the three girls.  I know I was mean and a jerk to her but I never hurt her physically nor do my pranks go beyond the line. Fury completely filled me up after she was done talking. I pushed one of the girls towards the wall, pressing her. I grabbed her neck and lifted her up from the ground, suffocating her in the process. I clamped her securely on the wall by conjuring some ice around her arms and feet. Her friends stood rooted to their spot from shock of what was happening.

 

“WHY DID YOU BEAT TIFFANY UP?  TELL ME RIGHT NOW! WHY?!” I shouted at them, demanding for an explanation. I froze the feet of the remaining two to prevent them from escaping when I saw them scrambling away from me after waking up from their stupor.

 

“We thought that it would be okay since you also bully her,” one of the girls whom I froze mumbled, her eyes shifting nervously from side to side. “We were just helping you out, your highness.”

 

“HELP?! And why would I need your PATHETIC help?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HURT HER LIKE THAT!” I glared at them and took a deep breath, my body trembling from anger. I encased one of my fists with ice, making it harder, and punched each one of them repeatedly until fatigue overtaken me.

 

“I didn’t give you any permission to torture her. She’s MINE! So you three better back off and never bother Tiffany ever again.” I looked at them straight in the eyes. I paced around them, my hand placed on the bridge of my nose, thinking of what I should do with them next.

 

“And as punishment for hurting her… hmmm… I think not being able to use your hands for quite a while will be enough.” I flexed my hands and felt a surge of coldness run through my veins and out of my palms. I focused the energy towards their hands, making it turn hard and blackened after a couple of minutes. Frostbite. I smiled in satisfaction.

 

“Oh… and if you bully Tiffany or if ever I find you three near her again, you guys will face much more wrath from me. Understand?” I walked away from them, leaving them in their current state. The ice locking them up in their place will melt after an hour anyways, so I’ll let them wallow in regret and self-pity by themselves.

 

 

 

A couple of days have passed. I walked to my class with Yuri by my side.  I noticed Tiffany had been sulking and not in her usual bubbly self these past few days. Is it because of that incident between the four of them? But I made sure that nothing of that caliber ever happen to her again. I also tried to tone down my bullying on her, so what could be the reason behind her sadness.

 

I entered the classroom and sat on my seat. I have been attending classes on time if not a bit early eversince the merge happened. I always anticipated Tiffany’s reactions of my pranks. Her furrowed eyebrows as well as her pouted lips whenever I are so cute, so adorable that it makes me want to annoy her again. I waited for Tiffany and Sooyoung to arrive, those two are always together. Speaking of Sooyoung, eventhough she’s my seatmate, I haven’t really talked to her nor did I bully her other than the time when we first met. Why should I, when I already have Tiffany to bother. All of my extra time that should be spent sleeping are now used as a time for planning on what I should do to her next. I, a sleepyhead, forsake my sleeping time just because of her. I giggled, earning me a ‘she-must-be-crazy’ look from Yuri.

 

After a few minutes, Sooyoung entered the room. That’s weird… It’s too quiet. Sooyoung plus Tiffany together equals loud noises. To my dismay, Tiffany wasn’t with her upon arriving. I knew it.  I waited for her to come, thinking that she’s probably late. When lunchtime came, there was still no Tiffany. I grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist when she was about to dash out of the classroom. She looked at me, surprised that I touched her and even initiated contact with her

 

“Where is Tiffany?” I asked nonchalantly but deep inside I’m worried she was absent because those three girls bullied her again. Sooyoung sighed, her eyes containing a bit of sadness.

 

 

“Didn’t you know? She went back to the states.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN....

 

Sorry for the late update.. I went to Boracay for a couple of days for my Xmas vacation. Thinking that I walked on the same path as Teayeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri made me spazz a lot. Hehehe....