Couple Bracelets

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Jessi, why is Yuri seating at your place?" Tiffany asked when she saw Yuri after we entered the room.

 

"We changed seats." I explained. "Why? You don't like it? I could always go back if you wanted to."

 

"No, it's just that the teachers might not permit it. I don't want you to get scolded."

 

"It's fine, they won't scold me. Did you know that when you went to the states, I sat on your chair? The teachers didn't even take notice of it."

 

"If you say so." Tiffany shrugged as the both of us sat next to each other.

 

"Oh right, since we are friends now, I'll give you something." I said. "To commemorate our friendship."

 

"What is it?" Tiffany inquired. I could see that she was really curious of what I would give her.

 

I rummaged through the contents of my bag and found what I was looking for. I held it up for her to see.

 

Tiffany gasped when she saw what I was going to give her. It was a one of a kind bracelet made out of ice but looked like it was made out of a carved diamond. Its multiple chains are interlocking so that it creates an intricate band of woven ice. There is a little piece of sculpted angel's wing dangling on its center.

 

"I made it myself yesterday. It's made up of ice. Don't worry, it won't melt." I placed it on the palm of her hand. "I hope you like it."

 

"I don't like it..." she said as she scrutinized my handiwork.

 

"Y-you d-don't?" I said to her, crestfallen.

 

"I LOVE IT!" She embraced me so tightly that I found it hard to breath. She released the hug after a few seconds, long enough for me not to die by asphyxiation. "Thank you, Jessi!"

 

She likes it...no...



Tiffany LOVES it!

 

WEEEEEEE!!!

 

OH YEAH! She loves it!
OH YEAH! She loves it!

 

I would have danced my victory dance if it weren't for the fact that we were inside the classroom with a bunch of other students inside. I still have to retain my dignity as a princess.

 

She tried to put it on her wrist but was having a hard time locking it into place.

 

"Here, let me." I took the bracelet and placed it on her wrist securely. I let my hands linger on her wrist for a few moments before retracting.

 

Is that a pink tint on her cheeks?
It couldn't be, right?


Must be the sunlight from the windows.

 

"I also have one, see." I said to her after I took the other bracelet from my bag.

 

The bracelet was the same except for the dangling angel's wing, I made it into a dragon's wing instead.

 

"Why did you make it into devil's wing?" she asked as she fiddled with the suspended ornament.

 

"That's not a devil's wing, it's a dragon's," I pouted.

 

"I know. I was just trolling you," she chuckled as she pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair.

 

"Oopss... I messed up your hair. You might go Hellsica on me so I'll fix it for you." she patted my hair and fixed my fringe. "There, much better."

 

What just happened?!

 

"Since you helped me put on mine, I'll also put it on for you." She took my bracelet and did the same thing that I have done to her.

 

"Does Yuri have one too? You two are friends also."

 

"Nope, she doesn't have one. It's just the two of us who have these."

 

"Ooohh... Is that so?" Tiffany remarked, smiling. "This feels like couple bracelets."

 

I blushed with what she said.

 

C-couple bracelets?!
Why didn't I think of that?!
Why did she think of that?!

 

Does she know my feelings for her?

 

 

 

 

"Jessi..."

 

"Yes, Tiff?"

 

"Let's be together, forever," she looked at me seriously. I almost choked on my saliva.

 

W-WHAT?!

 

"You and I... BFFs.Best Friends Forever!" she told me as she held my hands, eyesmiling.

 

"Uh... sure." I mentally face-palmed myself.

 

Tiffany...


Why are you being like this?


Why are you sending me mixed signals?


You're making me crazy.
Do you know that?

 

 

 

A/N:  Just a short update.

Thank you to NotExist for the upvote ^^