Frozen Heart: 3…

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

It has been days after the merge. It’s a beautiful morning. The sun shone brightly and everything seems to be going just fine. I walked towards my locker and opened it to grab some books needed for the class later. Suddenly, I felt something pass beside my face… no… more like flew. I looked at the contents inside my locker and gasped. All sorts of critters could be seen; wiggly worms, buzzing flies, large spiders, and even those detestable cockroaches, crawling on my school stuff.

 

“KYYAAAAAA!!!! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG!” I screamed. Disturbed, some of the bugs flew or crawled out of the locker. I saw something going towards my face. ! Flying roaches! I dodged and avoided them like a madman, swinging my body back and forth while lifting my feet up one at a time. Not taking it any longer, I slammed my locker close and sprinted away to the classroom.

 

“Looks like you have seen a ghost. What a loud voice you have. I heard your scream from tha hallway even if I’m inside the room.  ” Jessica smirked as I sat on my chair, panting.

 

“Oh and do you by any chance want to participate in a rap competition? You could win for sure. The way you said bug was pretty fast, almost like a professional rapper.” She chuckled. I turned towards her.

 

“It was you who did it.” I gritted my teeth in anger.

 

“How could you be so sure that it was I who did it? Do you have any evidence to prove it?” She asked, annoying me to no end.

 

“JERKSICA! YOU ARE SO MEAN! I HATE YOU!” I stormed out from the room, skipping from class for the first time in my entire life and it was all because of her.  I trudged back towards the dorms, recalling all of the mean things that she has done to me.

 

 

 

=Flashback=

 

 

Jerksica Act #1

 

I took out my ID from my bag and wore it like what Mr. Lee, Class A’s homeroom teacher, instructed earlier. Good thing that Jessica returned it to me. She’s actually a nice person. I guess people just misunderstood her. As I was holding my ID, I saw something black on it from the corner of my eyes. I inspected it and realized that some doodles were drawn at my picture. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw the markings.

 

 

 

I felt a tap on my back. I turned around to find Jessica grinning.

 

“So… did you like my artwork? It’s great right?”

 

Aishhh… Jung Jessica! And I thought that you were actually a nice person…

 

 

Jerksica Act #2

 

I was writing down some notes during class when a crumpled piece of paper hit the back of my head. I tried to ignore it but after a few seconds, another one hit me, and then another, and another…I couldn’t take it anymore so I stood up from my seat and glared at Jessica who was crumpling another piece of paper but hid it away when I saw her..

 

“Yes Ms. Tiffany? What is it? Do you need anything?” the teacher asked me. He must have noticed me standing. Who wouldn’t? Everyone’s eyes were looking at me.

 

“Oh… uhmmm.. nothing sir. Sorry for the disturbance.” I apologized and went back to sit. My classmates giggled due to my blunder. I bowed my head in shame, embarrassed. How could I forget that we’re still having class right now?

 

“And Miss Tiffany?...”

 

“Yes sir?”

 

“Please pick up your litter on the floor. We don’t want a messy classroom now, do we?”

 

Urgghhh… Jung Jessica! This is all your fault!

 

 

Jerksica Act #3

 

I went inside the classroom and proceeded to my seat only to find my desk gone. Where could it be?

 

“Missing something?” Jessica asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“Do you need any help in finding your desk?” Sooyoung asked me.

 

“No thanks. I can manage. I don’t want you to be late for class.” I went out

 

After minutes of searching, I saw my desk on the end of the hallway… on the top floor of the building. I texted Sooyoung that I found my desk and that I will be back to class soon. I pushed my desk towards the elevator but it wouldn’t budge. Huh? I can’t move it. I tried harder, exerting all of my strength. Finally, it moved from its place. I half-carried, half-dragged it back to my classroom. I barely managed to get to class in time. Only 5 minutes left until class starts.  Good thing that Sooyoung and I went to class an hour before the first subject.

 

I smirked at Jessica and Yuri who was looking at me with confused eyes. Ha! Did you really think that I couldn’t find it?

 

“H..how d..did you….” Jessica said but was interrupted by the teacher who entered the classroom.

 

 

=End of Flashback=

 

 

My thoughts were interrupted when Hyuna, Jiyeon, and Eunjung blocked my path. They are my classmates that came from the magic division and are known throughout the school as bullies. They surrounded me so that I couldn’t escape.

 

“Look who we got here.” Hyuna said while Eunjung pushed me, making me fall on the floor. I groaned from the pain on my wrists that supported my body from the fall.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? Did I do anything wrong with you guys?”

 

“Just because… it’s fun.” Jiyeon said. I tried to stand up but Eunjung pushed me again. This time I fell flat on my .

 

“Stop moving, b*tch!” Hyuna slapped me. I cupped my cheeks as tears trickled down.

 

“Did Jessica ask you three to do this?” I asked. I wouldn’t be surprised if they said yes. Afterall, she’s been doing bad things to me eversince the merge happened.

 

“Don’t you dare address THE princess like that you COMMONER!” Hyuna slapped me again and spat on my face. I wiped it off using the back of my hands.

 

“And no… she didn’t ask us to do this.” She smirked. “We are doing this for her”

 

Jiyeon grabbed my hair and pulled me up. She punched me in my stomach hard twice. I hunched in pain and fell on my knees. They left me alone afterwards, laughing.

 

 

JESSICA JUNG, I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Been busy during the weekends. I watched a movie on saturday. Samurai X live action is soooo good. The actress playing Kaouru reminds me a little of Seohyun or maybe I'm just a delusional sone who finds enerything is connected to snsd. Hehehe.. And during sunday, I went to donday, a korean restaurant, to celebrate Yuri's birthday arranged by soshified ph with a few of my sone friends. The place was nearly jampacked with sones. It really was a fun day. I even bought 2 pink lightsabers to use for the DKFC concert on Jan. ^^