The Party

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

 

After I have fed Greenie some dog biscuits, went back towards the living room where Taeyeon is currently watching some variety show. I couldn't help but look at her left foot covered with bandages.

 

Why didn't I notice that earlier? I am so stupid. I was so engrossed with the dog and our little reunion that I have neglected Taeyeon's condition. What kind of a girlfriend am I?

 

"What happened with your foot?" I asked her while I sat next to her on the couch.



"Nothing much. I just slipped, that's all. I didn't see the part of the floor that was wet. Blame my clumsiness. Hehehe..." She chuckled nervously while scratching her head. Something's up. I know it.

 

" I know you are not telling me all of the details of your injury so you better spill it. Or else, I will give you the cold shoulder treatment which means that there will be no lovey dovey times and especially..." Taeyeon took a deep breath. She knew where this is going to head to. "... no physical contacts such as cuddling, slaps and the like."

 

"NAAAWWW!!! My Sunbuns! Anything but that! I'll tell you everything you want to know, even the color of my underwear that I am wearing right now!" She whined like a kid. That 'No Physical Contact' threat works everytime.

 

"Tempting offer but I don't need to know that. Just tell me what happened to your foot." I smirked, I admit, Taeyeon is not the only one who is a byun here. Although I am more of the subtle type.

 

"The thing is...." she explained everything to me, from the moment that she entered the classroom up to the time when they left. I listened attentively to everything that she said.

 

"So... let me get this straight. Tiffany is currently in a bad mood right now because she is feeling guilty of your sprained ankle and that she thinks that the reason for your injury is a certain girl named Jessica Jung who is the crowned princess of this kingdom and is currently bullying Tiffany for reasons that she did not say." I sighed, placing my thumb and my index finger on the middle of my eyebrows. That was a lot to take in.

 

"More or less... Yeah. I just hope that she feels better soon." Both of us frowned, concerned with Tiffany.

 

Just then, an idea popped into my mind. "Let's have a party later."

 

"A party?! With the current situation right now?!" she said, flabbergasted at the idea.

 

"Why not? It's like hitting two birds with one stone. First, Tiffany would take her mind out of the things that happened recently, thereby making her feel better, and second, we could celebrate my enrollment at this academy. I would have liked it better if I surprised Tiffany tomorrow while wearing the school uniform but given the circumstances, it can't be helped."

 

"I see. You're right. But what about the preparations? I can't do much with this leg of mine." She pointed to her foot.

 

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. You just sit here and rest. Maybe call Tiffany or someone else to help? I'll call uncle if he has some spare food. I only have some chips in the cupboard right now."

 

"Okay. I'll do just that. Oh and I forgot to tell you something." She said with a serious face.

 

"What is it Taengoo?"

 

"I'm wearing red boxers today."

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

I was about to knock on Taeyeon's door to check up on her when I heard someone say something about food and chips. Normally, I can't hear anything behind closed doors but we are talking about food over here! My senses will naturally get sharper when it comes to food. Tried and tested. 100% guarantee.

 

I turned the knob and opened the door. Good thing that it was unlocked. I'd rather be sued for trespassing than passing up free food like this.

 

I rushed inside, hoping to make a grand entrance. "Did somebody say f~"

 

"I'm wearing red boxers today."

 

"Oh God! I did not hear that! Erase... erase... erase from my mind. Red boxers! I mean Red Sun!" I snapped my fingers in front of my face, hypnotizing myself to forget what Taeyeon said.

 

"Sooyoung! What are you doing here?!" a flushed Taeyeon said. Right next to her was a girl with an equally red face. Awkward.

 

"I was checking up on you! And besides, the door is unlocked so I let myself in." I reasoned, a sheepish grin etched on my face. "Sooo... I heard someone say something about food and chips."

 

"That was me." The stranger held out her hand for a handshake. I took it. It would be arrogant of me if I didn't. "I'm Lee Sunny, by the way. Taeyeon's girlfriend and roommate."

 

Oh My! Kids these days date so young... Oh wait... They are the same age as me. I am so forever alone. Huhuhu...

 

"Anyways, since you're here, help us with the party preparations, will ya?" Taeyeon asked, more like ordered me. "The name for this party is "Distract Tiffany From What Happened Earlier So That She Won't Be Sad Anymore Due to Jessica's Bullying With Sunny's Return And Enrollment At This Academy As Its Cover-up."

 

"Lame name, Taeyeon." I snickered while the girl named Sunny giggled

 

"Whatever... So will you help us or not? There will be free food, you know." Taeyeon said.

 

"Of course." Even without the tempting, I would gladly help them. It's for Tiffany's sake afterall.

 

"Now, where should we start our preparations?" Sunny inquired.

 

"Food acquisition should definitely be prioritized. Oh.. and no lame games please." Taeyeon facepalmed at my suggestion.

 

Lame name... Lame game... Gosh I'm a poet!

 

 

 

A/N: Part 1 of the chapter. I decided to split it since I figured that it was too long compared to the normal length of my updates.

 

Oh nearly forgot... Thanks for the upvotes aznsone93, iya_007, Jung-JiWoo. I know it's been a while but...thank you nonetheless. Thanks to those who subscribed, commented and silent readers too... thank you. ( I am one myself... so it's fine by me Teehee ;) )