The Byun One

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

"Hi everyone! My name is Kim Taeyeon. For those who are wondering, I am the same age as you are." I introduced myself as I looked at the girl who talked to me earlier. I already got used to people mistaking my age. I'm quite flattered actually. With my height and my face, a lot of people think that I'm younger than my real age. It gets quite annoying when they treat me like a kid though.

 

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon, please seat besides Ms. Choi Sooyoung for the meantime. Ms. Choi, please raise your hands so that Taeyeon-ssi will know where you are." The teacher told me. I looked at the class to find who this Sooyoung is.

 

Well.. Well.. Now look who it is...

 

I smirked at her as I proceeded towards my place. Sooyoung still looked like she is still somewhat dazed.

 

I wonder where Tiffany is seated...

 

I sat on my chair and observed my fellow classmates who are seated around me. I noticed back when i was at the front that there were no students behind us. I wonder why. I looked at my left where Sooyoung is located.

 

Sooyoung's secretly eating some chips in class while the teacher's not looking. Looks like she's a shikshin.

 

My gaze dropped lower and saw something really nice.

 

Woahhh.. Such looong legs... Kekeke...

 

I couldn’t help but sigh when I looked at my own. 

 

Well, at least mine is whiter...

 

I peered at the girl in front of me with long blonde hair. 

 

What a brave girl, sleeping in class eventhough she's on the front row.

 

My gaze, once again, dropped lower. 

 

Oohhh... With her back hunched like that, her uniform rode up, revealing her  milky white skin underneath... 

 

"Eherm."

 

So smooooth...

 

"EHERM!" I turned my head towards the source of the noise. I saw Sooyoung smirking at me.

 

"Are you alright? Do you need some water?" I asked her, worried that she might be choking. She immediately frowned because of the question.

 

What?! Why is she looking at me like that?!

 

"Aishh... Byuntae."

"Hmmph... Shikshin."

We said at the same time. Both of us scoffed and resumed what we were doing earlier, observing some classmates for me and eating for her.
 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I hunched my back and folded my arms as I placed it on the desk, tiffany's desk to be exact, to support my head. I switched back to seating besides Yuri just like the old times since I have no more reasons to sit in my own place. I sighed as I heard our teacher entered the room and announced something... not like I care about what she says anyways

 

It's only been a day since she left and yet I feel somewhat empty... err.. bored. I miss her... I mean I miss bullying her. There's nothing fun to do except sleeping. I guess I'll revert back to my old ways.

 

I felt someone brushed past me but I didn't look up to see who it was. It's not her anyways, she's already gone.

 

*sniff*

 

Hmmm... Smells like strawberries... 

 

I remembered the time when I "accidentally" spilled her bottle of perfume on her desk hence her scent on the wood. She was enraged during that time, saying that the bottle of perfume was a gift to her by a dear friend of hers from America, named Tae-- something. Heck. I couldn't even understand why she felt that way. It's only a cheap one by my standards. On the next day, I bought her a new one, more expensive than the other, to "apologize". I didn't know the label of the old one and even asked some of my servants if they know anything about the perfume but they didn't know too. It left me no choice but to buy what I always use, a limited edition made by a very famous perfume maker. Tiffany wouldn't accept it when I handed it to her, saying that it will never replace the one that i spilled. I shoved it to her and left immediately, fuming.

 

I sighed again as I was once again reminded of Tiffany...

.

 

 

...her lingering scent on the desk.

 

... her face lingering on my mind.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

Where is that kid looking at?!

 

I stopped munching on my chips as I traced Taeyeon's line of sight. 

 

Omo! It's Jessica's back! I should stop her before Jessica notice that Taeyeon is ing on her. Or else, the kid will die a painful death immediately. Poor kid... she's too young to die!

 

"Eherm." I coughed to make Taeyeon avert her eyes from Jessica. But to no avail, she's still gawking at her.

 

Geez! Stop it! Look away!  Otherwise, Hellsica will be unleashed!

 

"EHERM!" I coughed again after a while. This time, it was successful. I managed to divert Taeyeon's attention from Jessica. 

 

Finally...

 

I smirked at her to for her byun ways. Her personality is so different from her appearance. Who would have thought that such a kid could be a ert.

 

"Are you alright? Do you need some water?" She asked me. I frowned.

 

Did she actually think that I'm really coughing? I can't believe this...

 

"Aishh... Byuntae."

"Hmmph... Shikshin."

I scoffed and proceeded to finish eating my chips. I realized that most of my classmates are getting up and leaving their seats. My former classmates from the non-magic division are really excited as they went out.

 

"Huh? What's happening?" I asked one of my classmates that is currently arranging her things inside her bag, getting ready to leave.

 

"Someone's not paying attention in class... Hehehe... "

 

"Just tell me will ya?" I whined.

 

"Okay fine. Our teacher told us to go the courtyard... something about magic appraisal. Apparently, they developed a machine that could tell a person's magic capabilities no matter how miniscule it is. So that's that. We should better leave now." She said then left.

 

WOOHOOO!!! Finally! The chance to prove to others that I'm not just a shikshin. I know I have magic in me.... somewhere."

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. My computer broke down. TT___TT. It's currently being repaired at some shop. They said that it will take some time. I'm using my friend's laptop right now since I hate updating through my cellphone. I can't edit it well. 

 

Anyways... who's going to DKFC? Only a few days left before i get to see the girls. Can't wait! I'll be in the platinum section. Oh! and i watched in one of the radio shows where they sort of picked some balls with numbers on it. Imagine my surprise when i found out that it was the same as the last numbers on my ticket.. 2094. Hehehe... What a coincidence! Actually, my ticket number is 1122094. Hahaha.. It's Seohyun-Jessica-Tiffany-Taeyeon!