Changing Views: Operation JeTi

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Yuri- ah, let's change seats." I said to Yuri while we were walking towards the classroom. It has been a day since Tiffany and I became friends.

 

"Why?" she asked.

 

"Oh wait, I think I know. Are you planning to become closer to her?" She teased, raising her eyebrows provocatively.

 

"Do you really have to ask? Don't you think that it is already a given?" I rolled my eyes and stopped in front of her, blocking her path. "So, do you agree or not?"

 

"Of course I do! I'll even be your wingman," she chuckled.

 

"HI JESSI!" A very familiar loud voice disturbed our conversation. I looked at the owner of the said loud voice who was walking at the end of the hallway, a few meter away from us. She was with her group of friends.

 

"Speak of the devil" Yuri muttered.  I gave her a pinch on the side for talking like that.

 

"Tiffany is not a devil. She's an angel." I said dreamily.

 

"Yeah, yeah... Seriously Sica, you're getting way too cheesy." She curled her hands and faked puking.

 

I was about to hit Yuri but stopped when I realized that Tiffany might be watching me. I don't want to look bad in front of her so I just smiled and waved at the redhead.

 

"I better go inside the classroom so you two lovebirds get some alone time." Yuri whispered in my ear and left.

 

 

Aisshh... that kkab.  Tiffany and I aren't lovebirds...

not yet anyways, but we will soon be... Kekeke...

 

"Jessi! What's up with your face? You're grinning too much." Tiffany said, poking my cheek to grab my attention. I didn't even notice she was already beside me.

 

What a fail.

 

"Oh! It's nothing. Don't mind me."

 

"If you say so," she smiled, her eyes forming into crescent shapes.

 

I might have passed out from the smile that she showed me if she didn't hooked her arm through mine's.

 

Her body being pressed against my own...

Ahhh... heaven.

 

I smiled inwardly, feeling all giddy.

 

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Sunny wink at me. She must have sensed what I was currently feeling. Sooyoung and Taeyeon only had a look of confusion plastered on their faces.

 

"Let's go, Jessi!" Tiffany said as she dragged me towards our classroom.

 

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

 

"Why did you wink at Jessica?" Taeyeon said, pouting, after Tiffany dragged away the whipped princess.

 

She saw that?

 

"Why? Are you jealous, Taengoo?" I teased.

 

"No! I'm not," she said, her face flushed.

 

"Aigooo... My girlfriend is indeed jealous." I giggled and quickly pecked her on the lips. "You know you're the only one for me, right?"

 

Taeyeon blushed a deeper shade of red and returned the kiss. "I know."

 

"MY INNOCENT EYES!" Sooyoung blurted out, her hands covering her eyes. "Get a room you two!"

 

How could I forget that she's here?

 

"Way to ruin the moment, Soo." Taeyeon whined.

 

"Anyway, what's up between Tippany and the princess? They were like cats and dogs just a day ago and now they are being chummy like they had known each other for all of their lives." Taeyeon pointed out.

 

"Yeah. It's so weird." Sooyoung added, "Did something happen yesterday? You didn't tell us anything about why the four of you didn't return back to class, Sunny."

 

Should I tell them? I don't want them to worry too much.

But we are all friends, friends aren't supposed to keep secrets to each other.

 

Two pairs of eyes were glued unto me, waiting for my answer.

 

"Actually, something major happened yesterday." I sighed as I revealed the events that took place yesterday. "The machine that was used to appraise our magic powers burned up and was destroyed beyond repair. We still don't know the exact cause why it happened.

 

"WHAT?!" The both of them exclaimed.

 

"Was Tiffany inside when the accident happened?" Taeyeon assumed, worry was evident in her eyes.

 

I nodded my head. "How did you know?"

 

Taeyeon just kept her silence. I know it's eating her up inside but she couldn't speak about it. She has known Tiffany way before I had met her. There must be something that should only be between them so I did not try to pry any further.

 

"Tell us what happened exactly." Sooyoung inquired.

 

"You may not know this Sooyoung, but, Tiffany actually has claustrophobia. Although whatever connection that it has to do with the incident is beyond me. All I know is that the machine just started to spark and then burned. It all happened so fast. I even thought that Tiffany might die."

 

"Did you save her?"

 

"No, I didn't."

 

"Why didn't you? Aren't you her friend?"

 

"My power is not a match in that kind of situation." I reasoned, my patience wearing thin. "What will I do? Love the machine to stop its burning passion towards Tiffany and direct it towards me? Or maybe commanded the animals to go towards the fire and lead them to their death? Heck! I even collected some water nearby and dumped it on the machine to extinguish the fire. But it was of no use. It wasn't just an ordinary fire."

 

"Calm down, Sunny." Taeyeon said as she rubbed her hands on my back to pacify me. "So who did save her?"

 

"Jessica did." Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung's jaws fell wide open with my answer.

 

"Are you serious?!"
"You're kidding me, right?!"

 

"I am not joking. Jessica really did save Tiffany from the fire. She did her best in extinguishing the flames, shooting ice balls continuously. Then she had some strange glowing circle surrounding her. She even produced a dragon made out ice out of her hands! I almost clapped my hands in wonder and excitement when it happened. It was so cool!"

 

"...her guardian." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"What did you say, Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked, "I couldn't hear you properly."

 

"It's Cheongryong, her family's guardian." she repeated.

 

"Really?! Woah! You're so lucky to witness stuff like that, Sunny! It was said that only certain royal family members can summon their guardian. The younger you are in summoning one means the more powerful you are."

 

"I know. It was so amazing." I replied.

 

"Hold up, we are getting a bit off topic here." Taeyeon remarked. "The question is, why would she save Tiffany in the first hand? Isn't she the one who used to bully her in the past?"

 

"Isn't it obvious, Taengoo? She likes Tiffany."

 

"I knew it! I smelled something fishy going on between those two. So are they dating now?" Sooyoung said.

 

"No. They are in the friends stage right now. I think the princess wants to take things slow as to not burden Tiffany with her feelings. I doubt if she already confessed to her or even told her that she saved her from the fire."

 

"I still don't trust her." Taeyeon said. "It doesn't change the fact that she used to bully her."

 

"You used to bully me back when we were kids too, Taengoo. And look where we ended up."

 

"I didn't bully you!"

 

"Oh really?! You used to put green peas on my bag, inside my shoes, and practically everywhere you could put them. I hated and loved green peas at the same time because of you."

 

"What?! But they are so cute! I only did that because I like you."

 

"Eherm. Getting reaaallyyy off topic here." Sooyoung cut in. "I don't want any history lessons from the two of you especially about your love life."

 

"What I have been trying to say is that you do things to the one you love just so they will notice you. Jessica's just trying to make Tiffany's attention focused on her. Jessica is just socially awkward to do things the right way."

 

"I support the both of them. I could really feel that the princess really likes her." I added.

 

"I support them too!" Sooyoung said.

 

"I still have my doubts on Jessica but I'll trust Sunbun's judgment. I guess I'm in too." Taeyeon remarked, earning the cheers from Sooyoung and I. "But if she ever hurt Tippany in the future, I'll be the first one to beat her senseless."

 

 

 

 

"So, what will we name this operation?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"What operation?" I asked in return.

 

"To bring the two of them closer. I am in a mood to play matchmaker right now."

 

"What about Operation: Make-Jessica-And-Tiffany-Get-Closer-So-That-They-Will-Become-Girlfriends-In-The-Near-Future-So-That-Tiffany-And-Jessica-Will-Have-A-Happily-Ever-After-Ending." Taeyeon suggested.

 

"Lame!"

"Too long!"

"Super Lame!"

 

"How about Operation JeTi instead." I suggested.

 

"Call! Much better than Taeyeon's anyways" Sooyoung agreed, grinning.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Nothing much to say... =___=

Thank you to the new subscribers, commenters, and silent readers.

THANK YOU EpicFall and kolagirl for the upvotes ^^