Lies and Security

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

Talking about JeTi's relationship took much longer than we thought. We entered the room only ten minutes before the class begins.

 

"What took you guys so long?" Tiffany asked. "Weren't the three of you supposed to be following right after us?"

 

The danshins and I looked at each other nervously. We don't want Tiffany to know of our matchmaking plans so we have to make a good excuse for her questions. We looked and prodded at each other as to who will answer Tiffany.

 

After our silent battle, it was Taeyeon who was deemed lost.

 

"Ermm... Sooyoung's stomach had suddenly hurt so we went to the restroom. It was explosive diarrhea from what I have heard... and smelled." Taeyeon said while Sunny giggled, amused at the imp's answer.

 

WHAT?!!!
Why I ought to strangle her now!

 

Why me of all people?!
And with that kind of excuse even!

 

That danshin! If I ever get my hands on you.... you're dead meat.

 

"Is that true?" Tiffany asked while Jessica sniffed the air for any signs of an evil presence. I scoffed.

 

As if she's gonna smell anything...

 

"Yeah... I even had to hold on the toilet seat tight to avoid liftoff." I joked begrudgingly. I hope Taeyeon could hear my heartfelt sarcasm as I secretly glared at her.

 

"Are you okay now? Maybe you should go to the infirmary." Tiffany said, worried about my condition.

 

"I'm fine. I think it'll be just one incident. I already took some medicine earlier so I'll be okay." I rubbed at my belly to better my acting.

 

Aigooo... Our Tiffany is so kindhearted so unlike the imp who can't even think of other good alibis.

 

I was walking towards my assigned seat when something glinted on Tiffany's wrist. I peeked at it over Tiffany's shoulder after I had seated. It was a bracelet that I presumed was made out of ice.

 

If it's ice then that means...

 

I peeked over at Jessica's shoulder to prove my hunch and saw the same kind of bracelet on her wrist just like Tiffany's.

 

Oho! Couple bracelets...
Don't you girls think that you are going too fast?

 

If that is the case then I think Operation JeTi is no longer needed...

 

And just as I was thinking that I was going to have some fun pretending to be cupid...

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

"Hey Tiff! Want to hang out with us?" Jessica asked after the teacher left us for our lunch break. "I'll let you come into our secret room."

 

"I don't know. May I ask my friends first if they would be alright with it? I don't want them to feel that I ditched them without any notice."

 

"Sure thing."

 

I looked at my right and saw Taeyeon and Sunny arranging their notebooks into their bags.

 

"Hey Taetae!" I called. "Can I hang out with Jessica during lunch today?"

 

"Oh.. uh.. sure. Sure! Go on right ahead! The three of us will be fine by ourselves." Taeyeon replied rather quickly and pushed me towards the door where Jessica and Yuri was.

 

"Don't keep the princess waiting." Sunny added as she waved me goodbye, winking.

 

Err... that's odd.
Why do they seem like they're glad that I won't be joining them for lunch?

 

Are they hiding something from me?

 

I decided to just shrug it off and walked towards Jessica who was zoning out.

 

Hehehe... Mong Sica

 

"Let's go, Jessi!" I whispered in her ear which startled her a bit.

 

"Y-yes. R-right away." Jessica stuttered. Yuri chuckled at Jessica's state.

 

Hmm... What's so funny?

 

°°°

 

Yuri strutted along the hallways like a professional model with the two of us following close behind. Students kept staring at us so much that I wanted to hide my face from the public. Even though they were whispering, I could still hear some of what they say.

 

"Who's that?"
"Why is she with them?"
"What the hell is that commoner doing with the princess?"

 

Jessica stopped and held my hand when she felt that I was lagging.

 

"Be confident." Jessica muttered. "You're a person approved by me."

 

Because of Jessica's gesture, some of the students hissed and booed at me.

 

"NOOO!!!"
"Don't touch our highness!"
"Princess! Stop holding that pathetic person! Hold me instead!"
"What happened to Yulsic?!"

 

Jessica gripped my hand tighter and glared at the students who were causing such a ruckus.

 

"It's none of your business as to who I would like to touch," she said in a menacing tone. "She is a friend of mine so if any one dared to ridicule her in front of me, I'll be sure to make your lives a living hell."

 

I could see everyone gulped at what Jessica said. The noises and whispers came to a complete halt, the students fearing what she will do to them if they disobeyed her.

 

"Come on, Tiff," she said, looking at me with such a soft gaze, completely different from the one she had used on the students. "Let's not waste any more time with those kind of people."

 

"Yuri, lead the way."

 

"Aye aye, Sica"

 

 

Jessica, thank you for protecting me and making me feel secured.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

<--- me when I saw the increase in the number of upvotes

 

Four upvotes?! Really?! I can't believe this! THANK YOU! kristym, altaire, qiqilovemin, and JessFany293

 

Thank you guys so much for supporting this fic. For those who commented, subscribed, and read this story of mine, THANK YOU!