Lunchbreak

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

"Now that Tiffany is not here, let's talk more about this operation JeTi." Sunny discussed while we were eating our lunch.

 

"I don't think that Tiffany and Jessica needs it anymore. Their relationship is going way too fast." Sooyoung commented after gulping down her food. "Have you seen their wrists? They already have freakin couple bracelets!"

 

"Wae? You jealous?" I gave Sooyoung my best trollface.

 

Sooyoung almost lunged at me if not for Sunny distracting her by giving Sooyoung her cupcake.

 

"Don't think that I have forgiven you for the alibi earlier. Explosive diarrhea... pshhh." She grumbled while opening the packaging of the said cupcake.

 

"What? It's the best excuse ever! I even thought that I'm a genius when I said it to Tiffany. You being a shikshin and all... It's bound to happen!"

 

"Now, now. Let's be serious here, shall we?" Sunny said and looked at Sooyoung. "Soo, you don't know how dense Fany is. A simple push isn't effective. It will take more than a shove to make her realize Jessica's feelings for her."

 

"And Kim Taeyeon..." I gulped when she addressed me with my full name. "Stop making fun of Sooyoung... or else."

 

No more y time?

NAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

 

"Okay. I'll behave." I saluted at her like a good soldier.

 

"Whipped." I heard Sooyoung mutter. I gritted my teeth at her remark.

 

You should endure, Taeyeon-ah! For the sake of y time! Fighting!

 

"So... any plans on bringing them together-together." I asked to the both of them.

 

"For now, we should let them spend more time together like today. Probably talk about Jessica more? Like her good traits or something. Then we shall see what our next step should be." I snickered at what Sooyoung suggested.

 

Pfftt... Does Jessica even have any?

 

"Is there anything funny, Miss Kim Taeyeon?" Sunny said, her face stern.

 

"Nothing ma'am."

 

Hehehe... Sunny as a dominatrix is so y.

 

"Good. Then, do you have any suggestions?"

 

"Well, like you said earlier, Tiffany is too dense. Why don't we be just blunt about it. Tell it to her straight. Problem solved." I proposed.

 

"We can't do that. We don't know how Tiffany will react with that kind of information. It might just ruin their budding relationship." Sooyoung rejected the idea.

 

"You two are right. We should just do what both of you suggested. Let them spend more time together. If Tiffany is hanging out with us, we will talk about Jessica and her relationship in a not so subtle way. But we don't have to worry about Tiffany's reaction with what we will do. I'll use my powers to tell if she is having a bad response to our plan so that we could tone it down a bit."

 

"I still think that it's just a waste of time. Telling it straight at her face would be the best." I pouted.

 

"Taengoo~" Sunny said, using her aegyo. "Do this for me? I'll be sure to reward you later for all your troubles."

 

"Alright! Challenge accepted."

 

Cute Sunny is still the best!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"Oh right, I almost forgot." Yuri looked at Tiffany seriously. "Did you know that Jessica saved you~"

 

"From hunger." I interjected, glaring at Yuri. "I saved the two of you from famishment. Lunch is ready. Let's go and eat."

 

That Yuri! She almost spilled the beans!

 

I guided Tiffany into the dining area where we would have our meal. I helped her with her seat when she was about to sit down on her own, startling her a bit.

 

"Woah! This is rare. Jessica's being a gentlewoman." Yuri exclaimed.

 

"I hope you like French cuisine." I said to Tiffany, ignoring Yuri, and took a seat next to her. I unfolded the napkin that was set on the table and placed it on my lap.

 

"It's okay. But I prefer American. Those small sized servings are actually one of my pet peeves. I don't actually get it why people pay loads just for something so miniscule." Tiffany semi-ranted.

 

I hope the chef made large servings. I didn't know that Tiffany is a bit of a shikshin.

 

"Hahaha... I know that feeling." Yuri chuckled. "It's like 'where did my food go' after just taking a bite and you couldn't help but wonder if it ever reaches your stomach before fully digesting it."

 

"Yeah! That's it!" Tiffany agreed.

 

Okay?... When did they start being all so chummy? It feels as if I'm being left out.

 

Soon after, my personal chef brought our lunch. It was a full course meal consisting of asparagus soup, foie gras, risotto with black truffles, and lobster thermidor as the main dish. There's also red wine accompanying the meal. I sighed in relief when it was all served in very generously and seeing Tiffany eat it happily.

 

"I'm sorry to be rude but," Yuri said to Tiffany while we were eating chocolate truffles for our dessert. "How did you know what utensils to use on each course? I thought commo- oopss, sorry- you people would be confused on what to use after seeing different kinds of spoons, forks, and knives around the table."

 

"My parents taught me." Tiffany answered, feeling sad all of a sudden. I know that Tiffany is already an orphan so the topic was taboo for her.

 

Awwww... I want to hug her so that she won't feel that way anymore.

Yuri! You made my Tiff sad!

 

"They used to be diplomats of the Baekho Empire," Tiffany continued as she forced a smile. "So I guess they know the proper etiquette in probably all situations."

 

"Used to?" Yuri asked, repeating her words. I glared at Yuri, making her gulp in fear.

 

Aishhh... this rockhead! Get the hint!

Seriously. One more question to Tiffany relating to her parents will earn you a one way ticket to hell via Hellsica.

 

"They already passed away from an accident." Tiffany explained as she secretly wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes. "The reason why I went back to the states for a week was to visit their death anniversary."

 

"Oh... I'm sorry."

 

Sorry ain't enough you dimwit!

 

"Oh, and Jessi?" Tiffany called me, probably to change the atmosphere around us by changing the topic.

 

"Yes?" I tried to remove my annoyance at Yuri from my voice.

 

"What did Yuri mean when she said that you saved me?" she looked at me confusedly but there was some sort of emotion in her eyes. "Is it perhaps that you were the one who saved me yesterday?"

 

YUUUUURIIIIII!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

A/N: I always wanted to flip the table everytime I see small sized servings. YOU HEAR THAT RESTAURANTS!  D:<

 

THANK YOU to teleppani, sone_is_love, and Torres for the upvotes! ^^