Frozen Heart: 4…

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

“Okay class, like what the school director said earlier, the class divisions will be abolished. The magic and the non-magic users will be merged under one class. I hope you all get along well with the others. The class curriculum will be the same except that magic lessons will be added, “ Ms. Kim, our homeroom teacher. instructed.

 

“Wohoo! Assa!” I said out loud, causing everyone to look at me. Ooppsss… I bowed my head in shame.

 

“As I was saying before one of your classmates rudely interrupted me, one of the reasons of the merge is to discover latent abilities of the students in the non-magic division. For those who don’t have one, you need not fret. This won’t affect your grades. Any questions?”

 

“What about our room assignments and seating plan?” One of my classmates asked.

 

“The room assignments will be the same although the classrooms are now being remodeled by some of the magic users to increase its capacity to accommodate the new class. The seating arrangement will also be reshuffled to promote camaraderie between the students so there is a chance that your new seatmate will be from the magic division. Anymore questions?” Ms, Kim looked at the class. “Okay. No more questions then.” She said after she saw that no one is raising his/her hand.

 

The whole class started to murmur. It seems that majority of the class liked the idea.  Who wouldn’t want to be seated right next to the princess or Yuri? Not me though. It will be too awkward. And besides, their first impression on me was too horrible. I don’t want to be bullied for the rest of my stay here in school. I shuddered at the thought.

 

“Oh and before I forgot, you will proceed back at your classroom after lunch to give some time for the remodeling. Until then, you may do whatever you want.” She added and dismissed the class.

 

YAHOO! No class means more time for my lunch break!

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“--That is all. Thank you.” Our family’s ex-butler, now the school director, said and left the stage along with my dad.

 

Yes! My plan to merge the classes was a complete success! I can spend more time with my Tiff—I mean I can spend more time BULLYING my PREY Tiffany…  Hehehe…

 

I left the auditorium with Yuri following behind me. I couldn’t care less what my teacher will say. I walked to the room that is specially designed for me. It acts as my lounge area and a place for me to stay when I’m ditching my classes, to sleep of course.

 

Once I entered the place, I immediately sat on the couch and relaxed. The feeling of the wind of the air conditioner the lowest degree on my face is the best ever.  After a few minutes, Yuri who was now wearing a scarf on her neck went inside.

 

“Geez! I can never get used to the temperature in this place. It’s too cold to the point that I can see smoke coming from my mouth when I’m breathing.” Yuri shivered and held her arms, trying to warm herself up.

 

“Pshhh… It’s not that cold. It’s perfect!” I stuck my tongue out.

 

“Whatever, ice princess,” she replied as she rolled her eyes. She headed towards another couch with a blanket on it and sat. She placed the blanket over her body and took out a book from her bag. I was about to retaliate to what she said but she is now completely engrossed with reading the book. I sighed and started thinking on my next plan to bully Tiffany. Hmmm… What should I do next…  My eyes became hazy and looked like I’m staring at nothing. Others may think that I’m zoning out often but I’m actually contemplating and thinking about some random things.. I am! Really!

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

After Ms. Kim dismissed us, Sooyoung dragged me to the cafeteria. I guess this is where we will be staying for the whole break. She ordered a lot again. Aigoo… Sooyoung and her love for food really amaze me. I wonder where all of it goes. I mean her body is sooo thin. It’s as if she has a black hole for a stomach. I sighed and looked at my tray; it feels like I’m heading towards the path of a shikshin as well. Good thing that I have a fast metabolism and I burn up calories easily. I sighed yet again.

 

“Fany-ah” Sooyoung said when she finished eating her second portion of food.

 

“Yes, Soo?”

 

“I wish we will be seatmates again. I haven’t told this to you before but… “ She sipped her water.

 

“What? That you love me?” I joked. Bad move though. She spat out the water that she drank at my face. I wiped it away quickly with a tissue. Thank God she wasn’t drinking cola or juice.

 

Great. I shouldn’t have said that. Note to myself, never ever make a joke to Sooyoung when she’s drinking, otherwise she’ll turn into a human fountain.

 

“WHAT! Of course not!” She exclaimed. She looked at me and muttered an apology.

 

“Sorry about that. What I was trying to say is that you are the best seatmate I ever had even if it’s only for a couple of days. You don’t nag me about my eating habits like the others and you even let me copy your notes.”

 

“Aww… You’re so sweet..”

 

“Hey! Don’t you fall in love with me, girl. I’m straight, you know. Hehehe.”

 

“Ouch! Who would fall in love with you?!  I’m straight too, shikshin!” I teased. “…as straight as uncooked ramyun though… Hahaha! Just kidding!” I chuckled when I saw her WTF face.

 

 

 

We went back to our classroom after chatting and eating. I stopped at the front of the opened door and gawked at the remodeled room. It became bigger and more sophisticated. Wow! It changed in just a few hours. Magic is really the best! Before I could spazz more, Sooyoung pulled me inside.

 

“Welcome to hell.” She bowed, forming 90 degrees, an evil yet playful grin was plastered on her face. Other students who were already inside laughed at her antics but halted when Ms. Kim and another guy, probably Class A’s homeroom teacher entered the room.

 

“Okay class. Everyone stand up. We will now arrange your seating plan. Students please sit on your assigned place as I call your name. On the first row starting from the window side…” The teacher from Class A uttered some names. After a while, he paused since he was interrupted by two students who entered the room.

 

“You’re late as usual Miss Kwon and Ms. Jung.” He looked at the seat plan. “Now, where was I?...  Ah yes... Ms. Kwon Yuri, please seat on the second chair near the front door.” Yuri marched towards her seat like a boss, flipping her hair like those in a shampoo commercial.

 

“Ms. Moon Tiffany, please seat beside Ms. Kwon, and wear your ID okay.. Princess Jessica will seat behind you on the second row, and Ms. Choi Sooyoung is next… “ He trailed off. I looked at Sooyoung, both our eyes and jaws were wide open in shock. I glanced at Jessica, her lips formed like those of Sooyoung’s earlier except that it doesn’t have that playful vibe, just plain evil. Sooyoung’s words are now echoing through my head…  How right you are, Sooyoung…

 

 

Welcome to hell…

 

 

A/N: Yeyyy!!! A new update! Sorry for posting it late.