Meanwhile

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

"I'm hungry... when will the two lovebirds come back?" I said as I sat on the couch in YulSic's lounge. We were waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to return from somewhere.

 

"I don't know. Jessica just texted me that she will wait for Tiffany. It seems that Fany got into some trouble and it would take hours for it to settle," Yuri said as she fiddled with her cellphone.

 

"WHAT?! Fany's in some sort of trouble?!"

"How is she?!"

"Is she alright?!"

Taeyeon and Sunny asked continuously, fussing over Tiffany's situation.

 

"Sica didn't tell me the exact details but I'm sure Fany's going to be fine. The princess is backing her up so I don't think she will be in deep trouble," Yuri said. A couple of seconds later, her phone ringed.

 

"It's Jessica again," she announced after she had read the contents of the message. "She texted me that she won't be able to treat us later at the buffet restaurant Sooyoung was talking about. She sends her deepest apologies to all of us and that we could use her personal chef for cooking our meals if he was still at school."

 

"So where is her personal chef? We should call him at once to prepare our food!" I smacked my lips, my hunger for something to eat increased tenfold.

 

"The problem is, her chef already went back to the palace. I guess we could eat some of our stash here in the lounge."

 

"WTF, Yuri?!" I yelled out loud, earning me an incredulous look from everyone.

 

"YAH! Choi Sooyoung! No cussing!" Taeyeon yelled back, hitting the back of my head hard. "Just because you can't eat some chef's cooking doesn't mean that you could badmouth someone!"

 

"Me?! Cuss?! When did I do that?!" I said, dumbfounded. I placed my hand on the part where the violent danshin hit me, rubbing it until the pain subsided.

 

"The words that you said to Yuri!"

 

"What? The 'WTF'?"

 

"Of course, you idiot."

 

"It means 'where's the food'," I said, rolling my eyes at her. "Don't you know that? It's like how LOL means 'lots of love'."

"I'm a cool person, and abbreviating words is what a cool person does. I guess you wouldn't understand me since you are not in the 'in' crowd."

 

Okay?

Why are they facepalming themselves?

Meehh... I suppose they couldn't handle the trend.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I put back my cellphone in my pocket after I finished texting Yuri and sighed once again. Waiting for Tiffany to leave the office is making me feel uneasy.

 

Is she okay?

Will she be alright?

She must be so afraid right now. My poor baby...

Maybe I should barge inside and drag her out of there...

 

I shook my head. I shouldn't drag her away. Who knows what the consequences will be if I acted upon it. It might increase Tiffany's problem.

 

Don't think about it too much...

 

I decided to make some mini ice sculptures to pass away the time and make me focus on other things so that I won't feel too agitated thinking about her.

 

After a while, I sensed that someone was staring at me so I looked up to see a school employee doing just that.

 

"What? Never saw a person waiting for someone before?" I uttered and glared at him, making him leave the area hurriedly.

 

Disturbed by the employee, I stopped molding heart-shaped ice.

 

Maybe I should close my eyes for a few seconds and rest...

 

¤¤¤

 

I opened my eyes once again when I heard the door opened and closed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, gasping when I saw that it was already 7:45 pm. The few seconds of closing my eyes turned into a short nap, well, according to my standards anyways.

 

"Who would've thought that the girl was actually a genius?" a man said, grumbling along as he made his way to the hallway after exiting through the door.

 

"And I remember you saying that we should suspend her immediately, Yunho," a petite woman who was walking behind him chuckled.

 

"Oh please, don't remind me, Boa. It's making me feel embarrassed."

 

The two who I assumed were members of the committee already got out so the meeting must be finished by this time which means that Tiffany might be exiting the room in a couple of minutes...

Based on the conversation of the two, I guess Tiffany is no longer accused of cheating and they are now acknowledging the intelligence of my girl.

 

But what if I'm wrong?

 

Tiffany just come out this instant and tell me what happened!

 

"JESSIIIII!!!" The familiar voice boomed through the hall. Hearing her loud voice, I am now sure that nothing bad happened to her. She would have been sulking and not say a word if something did..

 

I stood up from my seat, noticing her tears-stained cheeks. She lunged at me and embraced me tightly, her face buried in my neck.

 

"Shhh... Don't cry," I rubbed circles in her back. "What happened?"

 

"Jessi... I... I got expelled," she said to me, shaking slightly. I could tell that she was trying very hard not to laugh.

 

Tiffany... Are you trying to fool me again?

 

Maybe I should give you a taste of your own medicine...

 

I smirked to myself before she pulled away from me and grinned.

 

"Hah! I fooled you! I was only kidding! Hahahaha!" she held her tummy from laughing too much.

 

That's what you think...

 

I acted like I was glaring at her and walked away. I stomped my feet while walking to make my acting better.

 

Let's see what you will do this time...

 

"No! Jessi, wait up!" Tiffany yelled as she followed me. "Please don't leave me! I'm sorry!"

 

I continued walking but slowly this time so that she could catch up on me.

 

"I'm sorry! I won't tease you again!" she hooked her arms on my waist and pressed her body against my back. "Please forgive me."

 

Hehehe... Tiffany's backhugging me.

Her body feels so soft.

Fanymelons... Kekeke...

 

I tried to make my face as annoyed as possible despite the ertedness happiness that I was feeling inside. She kissed me on my cheeks continuously.

 

one

I won't give up that easily...

 

three

Clearly not enough...

 

five

Is that all you can do?...

 

eight

I want more...

 

fifteen

This is getting rather addicting... Hehehe...

 

I lost the number of times she kissed me in order to pacify me. I knew that my face is now in a deep shade of red from all the kissing that she did. I accidentally let out a sigh as she kissed me once again.

 

Oh man... Now she's going to stop peppering me with kisses.

 

She stopped kissing me as I had expected and smiled at me afterwards, showing her full set of teeth just like her favorite Totoro character.

 

For once, I hated being right.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's a slight fluffy duffy chap with a hint of byunness on the side. XD

 

Readers, don't you think that there's not much drama or action in this fic? Should I add some?

 

RANT: My brother is fine now. He's being lazy, just watching TV and stuff instead of walking like what his doctor ordered. Geez... what a couchpotato! =___="