Bipolar

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

"Hey, Jessi... Are you still ignoring me?" I asked Jessica while we were walking back to the dormitories, to my room to be exact.

 

Jessica called her driver to come and pick her up earlier. It would take a while before her driver fetches her back to the palace though. It seems that there was a traffic accident at one of the streets heading to the academy. As such, I decided to let her stay at my place while she waiting for him.

 

"..."

 

Silence continued between us as we reached my room. I thought that she already forgave me when she sighed earlier when I peppered her cheeks with kisses but I was wrong. I tried doing everything to make her forgive me. I even had to use my nonexistent aegyo at her.

 

"Come on, Jessi. Don't be that way," I sighed as I turned the knob. "I told you I'm sorry."

 

Both of us entered my room and sat on my couch. Jessica rested her head on my shoulders, making me smile a bit.

 

"Don't you know how worried I was for you? I waited a long time just to see if you're okay," she said softly, almost like a whisper. "But you decided to trick me. You almost broke my heart."

 

The smile on my face turned into a frown.

 

She looked at me straight, her eyes glazed with tears. "I thought about what would happen if you did leave me behind. What should I do? How can I cope with you gone? Don't you know how I felt when you said that you were expelled? It's like my whole world shattered."

 

"I'm sorry. I really am," I embraced her tightly, apologizing over and over again. "I didn't know that my joke would end up hurting you. Let me make it up to you. I'm willing to do anything that you ask."

 

"Cook for me."

 

What? Did I hear it right?

 

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

 

"I said cook for me," She smiled at me, rubbing her tummy. "I haven't eating anything while waiting for you."

 

Is she bipolar or something?

What's with the sudden change of mood?

 

"You don't want to?" she pouted. "I thought you would do anything for me. Or are you joking again this time?"

 

"I'll do it."

 

I shook my head at Jessica's weird behavior as I went to the kitchen to find some ingredients to cook. I only saw some packets of ramyun since I didn't do some grocery shopping because of the exams.

 

"I only have some ramyun here. Will it be okay for you?" I shouted from the kitchen. I don't know if she will like it since she's a royalty.

 

"It's fine. I'll eat anything that you make."

 

After I finished cooking, I took some chopsticks and brought the whole pot back to the living room. I placed some rag before placing the pot on the table to avoid leaving a burnt mark on it.

 

"What's that?" Jessica asked as I lifted the lid from the pot after seating on the floor. The smell wafted through the opened tin pot, making our stomach grumble from hunger.

 

"Shin Ramyun," I answered as I handed her her chopsticks. "I know it's not up to par with what you always eat, but this is the only thing that I can offer you right now."

 

I ate directly from the pot, using the lid to avoid spilling some soup on the ground. I happily slurped the noodles while Jessica watched me with what seems to be like sheer fascination.

 

"It's nice watching you eat," she said, still staring at me.

 

"Although it's good to know that... aren't you going to eat?" I asked her after I gulped down the food in my mouth. "You should hurry up or the noodles will become bloated."

 

"What did you put in here?" she asked as she tried to get some of the noodles using her chopsticks.

 

"Just a couple of packs of ramyun. I also added some stuff in it to make it taste better."

 

"To be honest, I had always wondered what this tastes like. I always see people eating this stuff on TV but never in my life have I eaten one."

 

"Well, I think that you're missing out on a lot of things. I'm not saying that I'm a great cook, but you should try it. It's delicious!"

 

She took a bite, her eyes closed, savoring the taste of my cooking as I anxiously anticipated what she would say about it.

 

"It's really delicious!" she beamed at me after trying it out. "I'm not really a fan of spicy dishes but this is the best dish that I have tasted in my entire life!"

 

"Really?! I'm glad to hear that but you don't have to exaggerate."

 

"I'm not exaggerating! I don't know why this tastes so good to me but I can't seem to stop myself from taking another bite! Maybe it's because you were the one who made this that I find it so addicting."

 

What a smooth talker...

 

"Hahaha! I'm kidding!" she chuckled. I nearly choked when she said it.

 

"Hey! You okay?!" she asked as she patted my back.

 

"I'm fine, just a bit taken aback," I tried to take away her chopsticks from her but I couldn't. I pouted at her instead. "You don't have to force yourself to eat anymore. You said that my cooking anyway."

 

"What?! I didn't say that! You're cooking skill is way better than my personal chef," she denied, waving her hands in front of her.

 

"But you said you were joking!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms on my chest. I huffed in frustration.

 

"But not about that!" she pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo... You look so cute when you're mad."

 

I swatted her hands away. "What do you mean? If not for that then what?"

 

"Me being angry at you for tricking me. I already knew that you were trolling me right from the start!" she chuckled again, ruffling my hair in the process. "I'm such a great actress. Hehehe..."

 

"You knew?! Then why did you pretend to be angry at me and ignored me?"

 

"And miss the chance to trick you back? No way!" she laughed out loud and smirked afterwards, a erted look was on her face.

 

"And there were some unexpected benefits from doing that." she said, making some smooching sounds from her lips afterwards.

 

I could feel my cheeks heat up from her gestures.

Aishh... this byun.

 

"Although I think I would feel that way if it ever happens. So don't you dare ever leave me," she said, turning serious all of a sudden.

 

I kept my mouth shut, not saying anything. I really wanted to promise her that I would never leave her but I couldn't, not when the deathmark's still on my back, reminding me how dangerous it could be.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Something major is going to happen soon.

 

Rant: Holy Week.... I have to remind myself not to eat some meat. I'm actually a carnivore trapped in an omnivore human's body. I need meat in order to live. Plus no softdrinks....  What should I do?!?