Frozen Heart: Meltdown

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

"So, what did you think of my space manipulation? Cool, huh?" I asked, more of bragged, Tiffany. We were walking through the corridors, heading straight back to class.

 

"Mmm." She nodded her head. She turned her head towards Taeyeon. "Right, Taeyeon?"

 

"Yeah... yeah..." the midget mumbled. "...show off."

 

"HEY! I totally heard that!" I tried to punch Taeyeon in the arms lightly but she evaded it and ran.

 

Woah... Fast.

 

"You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man!" She stopped a few meters away from me, turned around, and stuck her tongue out. "Shikshin!"

 

Aishh.. this kid.

 

"YAH! You're dead when I catch you!" I ran after her but couldn't catch up. After a minute of chasing her, I stopped, panting heavily. Sweat trickled down my skin.

 

Man, I got to exercise more often.

 

"Okay... okay... Stop. I give up." She ran back towards me, laughing her head off, not a drop of sweat could be seen. I slapped her 'lightly' when she got near enough.

 

"OUCH! What the hell was that for?!" She rubbed the spot where I hit her gingerly. "I thought you gave up already?"

 

"Oh, don't blame me if you misunderstood, kiddo. I only said that I give up from chasing you, not from hitting you." I laughed like a madman.

 

Hehehehe... Sweet revenge.

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. But before she could hit me back, Tiffany came and dragged the both of us by the arms, back to the classroom.

 

"Let's go you two chodings. We are going to be late."  

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

Lunch break is almost over but I haven't eaten anything yet. The scene earlier this morning kept flashing on my mind. Tiffany being with others just doesn't seem right.

 

"Earth to Jessica! Stop staring into space and eat your lunch." Yuri called out to me and pointed to the plate of mouth-watering food made by my personal chef in front of me.

 

"I'm not hungry." I pushed away the food.

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't know. I just feel so frustrated right now." I sighed.

 

Yuri stopped eating and wiped her lips with a napkin. She scooted closer to me.

 

"Love problems?" She asked me. Her eyes twinkling from curiosity and excitement

 

I rolled my eyes. "And what makes you think that?"

 

"It's obvious, Sica. Stop being so dense to yourself. You clearly like that girl."

 

"WHA-- I DO NOT LIKE TIFFANY AT ALL!" I stood up  from my seat, my hands gripping on the edge of the table tightly.

 

"Haha! So it's true then! You like TIFFANY. I didn't mention any names, you know."

 

Do I really like her? No. It can't be true.

 

"Whatever, Yul." I walked towards the couch and sat on it. "Let's stop talking about this nonsense."

 

Yuri followed me to the couch. She plopped besides me.

 

"Nope. I don't want to. It's about you so it aint nonsense. Besides it is interesting. You, an ice princess, falling for a mere commoner like her."

 

"Stop calling her a mere commoner." I pursed my lips and crossed my arms. Yuri is starting to get on my nerves.

 

"SEE! You are defending her!" she blurted out. "You started acting really weird eversince she bumped into you. She already melted you way back then."

 

"No, she didn't." l looked away from her eyes. "I don't have any feelings for her."

 

"Look at me." She placed her hands on my cheeks and turned my face towards her. "I have never seen you even once paying that MUCH attention to anyone. And I have been with you ALL this time. I know you Jessica, so don't tell me that you haven't got an ounce of feelings for her, because clearly you do. You bullying her is just a way for you to make her pay attention to you."

 

Oh God! What if she's right? What if I really do like her? What if I have already fallen for her? These foreign emotions that I am feeling right now...

 

"And don't get me started with what happened at the back of the dorms." Yuri continued, snapping me back to reality.

 

"Y-you s-saw that?! I thought I told you not to follow me."

 

"Ah... ermm..I sent my shadow to follow you. I got worried, you see. He..he..he.." She fidgeted and scratched her head nervously. "Anyways, based on what I saw through my shadow's eyes, you were really angry towards the girls who bullied Tiffany. Harsh punishment, really, but they deserved it."

 

"Yul, Let's just say that if... I repeat... IF I like her, would you support me? Eventhough people will say that she's not worthy for me?" I asked.

 

"Of course, you big idiot! I'm your bestfriend! I will support you no matter what happens. Besides, that girl is not bad herself. She's really pretty and has a nice body. If you really don't like her, which I doubt, then I will make my move on her and court her myself." Yuri grinned mischievously.

 

"YAH! You just told me that you would support me! Then why will you make a move on her?!" I pouted and kicked her foot.

 

"Ouch. Stop being so violent, jealous Sica. I was just kidding!"

 

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

 

"Heol... Says the one who walked out of the classroom after seeing an intimate moment of Tiffany with another girl. Your argument is invalid." she snickered but turned serious after a while

 

"The point is, why would you feel jealous seeing her with someone else if you don't like her? Why do you want to protect her? Why did you get revenge on those who have hurt her? Why do you feel happy when she's near and sad and lonely when she's not? When she left for a week, do you know what you look like? A zombie with no soul. You reverted back to your old self, someone who doesn't care what happens to her and those around her. You liking her is no longer an IF statement. You already do." She sighed and placed her hands on my shoulder. She looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

"Just admit it already, Jessica. You will feel better if you do." She stood up and left the lounge, letting me ponder on what I truly feel by myself.

 

 

 

A/N: Hmm... I don't know what to say... =__=