Vehement Opposal

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"I OBJECT!" Yoona and I both yelled out loud at the same time. I sighed as a sign of relief when she rejected the idea too. We looked and nodded at each other, welcoming the other's presence.

 

"What are your reasons?" The king of Cheongryong said while looking sternly at me.

 

"I have someone else, father," I replied, my voice full of determination. "And I can only treat Yoona as a younger sister. Nothing more."

 

Include the fact that she looks a lot like an older version of my sister.

 

He smirked unbelievingly at my answer. "You have someone in mind? Tell me, what's the name of the poor fellow that caught your interest?"

 

"Did you really think that I have no one?" I looked at him seriously. "Her name is Tiffany and nothing can stop us from being with each other. Not by a foolish agreement that some already dead men created and not even by you, father. I would gladly leave the royal family to be with her if you still continued to try and force me into that ridiculous idea."

 

"JESSICA JUNG! What on earth are you saying?!" He exclaimed, distraught. I don't know if it's from the notion of me being gay or the fact that I would remove my status of being the crowned princess just to be with someone or maybe both.

 

"If the former crowned prince of Baekhyo can do it, so can I," I puffed my chest in disobeyance. "I know the fact that he left his kingdom when he was also arranged to be married for someone he doesn't love. He left to who-knows-where and married his fiancé’s servant. If worse comes to worst, I'll follow in his footsteps and leave all of this behind!"

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

Good job, unnie! You always have a way with words.

 

"Why you?!" King Jaejoong almost stood up from his seat in anger but managed to stay in place thanks to my uncle when he placed his hands on the other's shoulder to calm him down.

 

"Calm down. It's unbefitting for a king," Uncle said, making the other king take deep breaths to steady his emotions. He turned towards me. "Why do you want to object too, Yoona?"

 

"Ummm.. Errmm..." I smiled sheepishly at him. I need to think of a valid reason. Upon seeing Yuri, an idea popped into my head. It was like killing two birds with only one stone. I walked towards her side and held her hand. "I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Kwon Yuri."

 

I held back my giggles as I saw the look on Yuri's face. I didn't know that jaws could drop at such height.

 

"Is that so?" Uncle grinned, a knowing look in his eyes. Everyone close around me knows of what I feel about her. Only Yuri doesn't.

 

"I sincerely congratulate the both of you," He said and turned to the now heavily blushing girl next to me, raising his eyebrows teasingly. "Please take care of my niece, eh? Ms. Knight-in-shining-black-armor."

 

"VAN!" the dragon king yelled, eyebrows furrowed. "Don't give them your consent! Those two need to break up in order to push through with the engagement."

 

"Chillax, Jae. Let them enjoy their lives at the moment. Let them keep their girlfriends. Besides, they won't get married until both of them enters legal age which is two to three years from now. Relationships come and go all the time. Don't be such an uptight punk," he chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder why you're so hot-blooded despite having the type of power you have while I'm the cool laidback one."

 

"But my daughter and your niece are still going to get married in the future despite it all," he sighed heavily. "I just want to let them end their relationship with others immediately before they fall too deep with their respective girlfriends and end up having really broken inside."

 

"I know what you are trying to say. You're only trying to salvage their heart from future heartbreaks that will only feel worse than what they would feel if they would break up now. But don't you think that they should be given the chance to feel happy with the person they love now? Even if it's only for a short time? Nothing is set in stone anyways. A lot might happen in a couple of years that may change them in some ways or another."

 

"Ugh. Fine." the other king sighed, accepting the two couples reluctantly. He turned towards his daughter and spoke sternly. "I have to meet this Tiffany girl that you speak of. Bring her to me sooner or later. I have to see personally what made you fall for her so deeply that you can even think of leaving this kingdom behind."

 

"Y-yes, f-father... I will obey your command," Jessica stuttered, bowing a bit. I could tell that she feared of the day when it would happen.

 

"Now then, will the three of you by the door come here and sit? I'm feeling rather uncomfortable with all of you standing up while we're discussing things," Uncle said as he motioned for us to come at the table.

 

Yuri and I walked towards the table in the middle of the room with Seohyun following close behind us, our hands were still intertwined.

 

I am so not going to wash my hands.

 

I felt disappointed when she let go of them but soon felt happy when she helped me sit on the chair like a gentleman would.

 

Thank God she's not a mother father gentleman.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"You all know that there will be temporary transfer students to our school. There will be students from every main kingdoms' schools that will get to be admitted in ours.  Everyone is a noble so we should make their stay comfortable and also, strengthen our security more. Jessica will be in charge with making them relaxed while Yuri will supervise the security of the academy along with the school personnel." My father said as the three girls sat at the chairs.

 

"About your dorm room arrangements..."

 

Please let me room with Tiffany...

 

"...Jessica and Yuri will be together in a room. I don't want anything funny going on when couples get roomed together so this will be for the best."

 

Awww man... There goes my Jeti moments increase.

 

"Seohyun will be rooming with one from your kingdom while Yoona will room with this girl named Tiffany." He then looked at Yoona. "You should observe her and learn how to make Jessica fall for you, okay?"

 

I secretly rolled my eyes at him. As if Yoona will do that.

 

"The other transferees will be rooming with the students from their respective kingdoms. Is everyone clear with it?"

 

"Yes," the four of us replied.

 

Suddenly, there were a series of frantic knocks and a servant emerged from the door, panting and sweating profusely.

 

"M-my king! T-there's an e-emergency!"

 

"What is it?"

 

The servant took a deep breath before replying. "Princess Krystal's been kidnapped! The palace guards in front of the main gate were knocked out by unidentified men."

 

"WHAAAT!"

 

 

 

A/N: Almost a month since my last update. My old laptop broke down again so I decided to finally buy a new one. I had to save up first some money though, hence the late late late update.

 

Rant: i also got a "stable" job... well, according to my parents. They don't think  being a freelancer is stable. =___=. Personally, I like being a freelancer more. I can adjust my "work schedule" so I can stay up late and wake up late. the amount of workload is also lesser. There are no transpo and food expenses so the amount of money I make is as is. Truthfully, I really wanted to quit that job even if I' had only been employed for like two weeks.Nine hours in the office is making me crazy plusadd the fact that my co-employees are a total meh. I also computed that my net savings in my current job is soooooo little compared to my old one.

So there goes my once every two or three days update. I think I can only update once a week or so. Sorry.

 

Oh yeah, during the time that I didn't have a properly working laptop, I was drawing. Have you guys seen it? it's posted her in AFF under the title Working with Idle Hands. link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/427720/working-with-idle-hands-jeti-snsd-yoonyul-fanart-drawings

The first few images are like an elementary kid's drawings but it gets better. (I think).

 

Thanks to snsd_t-ara and Yume-Zatto for the upvote eventhough I didn't update this past month.