The Incident

Oh My Princess!

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

“You can no longer escape from me.” Her sweet smile turned sinister. Her eyesmile now contained a hint of lust.

 

She reached for my face and placed her thumb on my lips. I could feel her warmth emanating from her fingers. Slowly, her face is now getting closer to mine. I gulped seeing her pink lips slightly opened now only an inch away from my own. I could feel her ragged breathing which smelled like strawberries. My heart seems to want to jump off from my chest. Any second now, she’ll get what she wants.

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

Thump

 

 

nan jangnamgami anya
nan ni inhyeongi anya
nan ni inhyeongi anya


apa nappa ije geuman wake me up
ijeya algetni geuman gajulae


ije geuman wake me up
wake up

 


 

“ HEY! What’s with the ruckus?!” I yelled, rather disappointed that my beautiful nightmare ended abruptly. Stupid Music…. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms, my heartbeat getting calmer after waking up.

 

“Oh sorry, Did I wake you up?” Yuri apologized and went towards the speakers to turn it off. “You know, you’re acting rather strange eversince that incident this morning. Usually, when someone pisses you off, you punish them immediately, but you didn’t do that to the girl earlier. Also, you don’t wake up that easily no matter how loud I play my music.”

 

“Whatever, Yul.” I said to her, dismissing the topic. “Let’s just go home already. I need to rest.”

 

“You do know that you just woke up right?” Yuri snickered but immediately stopped once I glared at her. “Okay fine… But first, we should go to the restroom. I need to powder my face and reapply some lipgloss.” She looked at my face, suppressing a giggle. “And…You need to freshen up too. You got some drool on your cheeks, sleepyhead.”

 

“YAAAAHHHH!!! KWON YURI!!!”

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

After separating from Tiffany, I walked towards the restroom, carrying the water filled pail with two hands since it’s heavy. I opened the door with a grunt, passing by two students chatting with each other, both of them facing the mirror. I wasn’t looking at them properly though. One of them turned around and accidentally bumped my shoulder causing some of the water to spill on her leather shoes. I heard her scream and so I slowly lifted my face and looked at her.

 

OH

 

MY

 

GAEBUL!!

 

It’s the ice princess! SHIeesesTick! I AM SO DEAD RIGHT NOW! Goodbye world! I won’t be able to eat your delicious delicacies anymore. Oh the horror!

 

I could feel the surroundings getting colder each passing second. Jessica looked at me with disdain. I barely heard Yuri saying “Here comes Hellsica..” I saw her golden eyes dilate. I gasped as my whole body feels numbed from looking at her eyes. I couldn’t control my hands that are now lifting the pail high above my head. I felt the water make a splash, drenching me up to my skirt. I heard the door open and saw a panic stricken Tiffany.

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

“What happened?!” I rushed towards Sooyoung and took out my handkerchief to wipe her wet face.

 

“Hey Sica, it’s the girl who bumped into you earlier. It seems that those two clumsy girls are friends.” Yuri told Jessica, clearly amused with the situation. Jessica, on the other hand, is still glaring at Sooyoung who is now crying.

 

“What happened?!” I repeated my question. I looked at the three of them.

 

“The princess punished your friend for spilling some of that dirty water on her expensive shoes. Serves her right. Hehehe” Yuri replied, her lips forming into a smirk.  

 

“Hey Soo, go back to the dorms. I’ll handle everything here.” She reluctantly agreed and left.

 

How dare you hurt my friend!

 

 I clenched my fists, anger boiling within me. Just because they are royalty, they think they can do anything they want.

 

I moved towards Jessica. Yuri, seeing the angered state that I am in now, blocked me from reaching the princess to protect her. I shoved her out of the way using only a hand. She yelped from the pain that I inflicted on her as she dropped to the floor. I continued my way towards the girl who punished Sooyoung and saw her shocked at what I did to her best friend. I could feel my hatred emanating from the palm of my hands, apparently wanting to get out.

 

No! Stop this madness Tiffany! You are going to break your promise to your parents after they died. You are better than this. You are better than them.

 

I calmed myself a little, remembering my promise a long time ago. But still, I couldn’t let this incident go. I slapped Jessica hard on her cheeks and ran away from the two of them before I could do anymore damage.

 

…….

 

I finally arrived at my room at the dormitory after running nonstop and went to the bathroom. I removed my uniform and took a nice cold shower to cool me off.

 

Pheww… I almost lost control for a moment there…

 

TBC

 

A/N: It's already 3:30 am.. urrgghhh.. I should seriously sleep earlier next time. =__="