Secret Meeting.

Putting The Pieces Together
Key's POV
 
I wonder what Jonghyun has to say. He just like called me out of the blue. This will be our first meeting in a long time. Also, actually our first time talking as well. He had told me to meet in the park since not much people would be there today. I'm actually quite nervous really, but another part was all giggdy and happy. Is he going to confess? I sat on a bench waiting on Jonghyun to show up, but it's been 20 minutes since he called me out. Is he okay? I sure hope so.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I just can't believe that I had called Key out today. But, I have to figure out something for myself. Why is mind filled with him? Why does my heart flutter everytime I think back on that night with him? I just felt like I have gone insane, was I? I had no idea, that was the reason why I had to meet him. 
 
I was standing in my closet trying to find something to wear. I never had trouble finding anything to wear before, not even when I went on dates with Taemin. So, why was I having trouble finding something now? It's just Key. I sighed and looked at my clock and noticed that I've been standing here for the past 20 mintues now. I just grabbed nice casual jeans and a nice fitted shirt, not to dark because it was hot outside. I went to the bathroom and looked in mirror. I just brushed my fingers threw my hair until I was satisfied. I smiled *that's it* I ran down stairs to slip on my shoes and headed to the park.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I was sitting on the couch next to Kai just chatting. Its only Sunday, and its the last day of the weekend and break until school starts back and I start work again. I've had a good few days thanks to Jae. She has been well company. Speaking of Jae, I haven't seen her today. I wonder where she has been all day, I can actually say I miss her. I'll even miss her when I go back to school and work. I was in such deep thought that I didn't even hear what Kai had said.
 
"Aye, earth to Taemin." He said waving a hand in front of my face.
 
"Uh, uh huh?"
 
"I said someone just knocked on the door. Aren't you going to answer it?"
 
"Ah, Ne." I got up off the couch and walked over to the door. Straightening my hair and clothes before I opened the door and surprised to see who it was. 
 
"Jae? What are you doing here?"
 
"Ah, I had just made lunch, and I didn't want to eat alone. But, I see that you have company so I'll just go." She said before she turned fixing to head back but I just had to stop her.
 
"Ani, you're welcome to come in." I steped back to give her access to enter.
 
"Are, are you sure? I don't want to interupt any."
 
"Ne, its okay. You're not intrupting anything." Kai had come up behind me startling me.
 
"Oh, well aright." She enter taking the dishes she had made for lunch and sitting them on the table before turning around.
 
"Ah, Kai. This is Jae. Jae this is my friend Kai."
 
"Ah, nice to meet you." She bowed.
 
"Nice to meet you too. And no need to be to poilte. Since you seem to be a friend of Taemin's, then you're a friend of mine." He smiled at her.
 
She just smiled back. That dazzling smile she of hers. I couldn't help but to smile myself. 
 
"Ah, well its a good thing I made extra. Kai, would you like to join us for lunch?"
 
"Sure if thats alright with you two."
 
"Sure it is." She giggled and walked over to the table motioning us to come to sit.
 
We all sat down at the table waiting on her to pass us the food she made. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure it'll be delicious.
 
"Sorry, I don't know much Korean dishes so I just made a few of my favorites from the U.S."
 
"Oh, you're from America?" Kai asked.
 
"Ne, I actually just moved in Friday. The same day as Taemin. I guess you could say that's when we meet." 
 
She turned smiling at me. I felt my heart start to race.
She unpacked the dishes and handed us our food. I can say, its nothing like I normally eat but still looks as good. She sat down and motioned us to eat. We nodded and began to eat. My eyes lit up, this was the best thing I ever tasted. And to add to that, she can cook really well. We just continued to eat and chatted a little here and there. We just enjoyed the rest of the day together just talking and drinking the delicious tea Jae had made. 
 
Key's POV
 
Ten more mintues had passed, and still, Jonghyun havn't showed up. I was getting really impaint, and felt like I had been ditched. I took my phone out and dialed up Jonghyun's number, but it just went straight to voice mail. Is he playing around with me again? Messing with my feelings again? I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to leave until I heard a familiar voice behind me.
 
"Are you that mad?"
 
I turned and seen Jonghyun leaning against a tree just behind the bench I was just sitting on.
 
"What was on your mind? I called you like 3 times but you seemed to be in your own world or something." He began to walk up to me with a slight smile on his face.
 
"I uh, I was just thinking is all. Nothing important."
 
"Ah", he said nodding his head.
 
"So why did you call me out today?"
 
"Ah, that. Just because. I was bored and had nothing to do so I just thought I could just see what you were doing and tag along."
 
"Thats it? You just wanted to tag along because you was bored?"
 
"Yeah, what else was it? You wasn't expecting something else like a confession were you?" He laughed.
 
Why is he being like this? He's being a total jerk. He is just so heartless, and cold. What had gotten into him? 
 
"Okay, if this is because of Taemin ignoreing you, don't take it out on me." I yelled.
 
"Ani", he shook his head. "It has nothing to do with Taemin at all."
 
"Then why are you being such a jerk?"
 
"Look, I'm just being me. I was just bored and wanted to do something so I called you up."
I can't take this anymore. What have I ever done to him to treat me like this? I decided that I wasn't going to take it. I slapped him across his face, and hard enough hoping it will knock some since into his brainless skull. 
 
"I don't care whats gotten into you. But I have not done anything for you to be treating me like this. I don't desrve any of this, in case you didn't know I'm not...."
 
Before I kew it, I was intrupted by his arm swinging around me. My eyes widened. Now, what's gotten into him? Why did he just suddenly hug me? Is he like feeling okay? Why the sudden mood change? I pushed him away and kicked him in his shin. I turned and started to run home.  
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I couldn't take him yelling at me anymore so I just went in and hugged him. I felt him tensed up from the sudden action, but I just tightened my grip. There it goes, my heart is fluttering again. Before I knew it, I was pushed away and was kicked in the shin before he ran off. I held my leg in pain, looking back at him. Did I really make him that mad? Was I a lttle to harsh on him? I stood up after rubbing my shin, putting my hand behind my head and ruffled my hair. I did not intend for it to go this far. I put my hand over my chest, feeling my heart thump like crazy. Am I starting to fall for Key?
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter had been added. :) OMG will Kai get jealous of Jae? Is Taemin starting to like her? Is Jonghyun really falling for Key? Time will only tell. :) LOL I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I plan starting another fanfic soon while I work on this one as well. Until then, happy reading. :)