Exams and Moving.

Putting The Pieces Together
It was finally the day of the exams and everyone is so nervous. It was only the mid-term exams, but its still very important to pass. Onew seemed possitive that he was going to pass, dispite all that has been on his mind lately. He just seemed like studying was just a way to numb his troubled mind of the past events lately, last night was actually the first he gathered the courage to call Key, he just had to hear is voice. The others seemed very nervous sence none of them actually put forth in effort to study, but they had other things on their minds. 
 
Onew's POV
 
It was the day of the exams, and everyone actually showed up today, but they all went their own ways. Everything is still so out of place, and it troubles him so much knowing that he has no knwolagde of anything between the four of them still. 
I was standing in line waiting to get my breakfast of the day when I seen Taemin start walking up to me. I looked away to try and avoid him when he touched my shoulder. I turned to look at him, he had an awkward smile plastered on his his face with black lines under his eyes from lack of sleep.
 
"Hyung..."
 
"Y-Yes Taemin?"
 
"I have something I have to tell everyone after school, please meet me at the front school gate. We will head to that cafe and I will tell everyone then. Please inform Key hyung, I will tell the others."
 
With that said he turned and left me their with a stuned face. That's the first I've heard to him in weeks. I blinked my eyes severle times before I was pushed by a girl next to me who seemed to be cranky.
 
"Do you mind moving? I would like to get my food before today is out." She said hatefully.
 
I shook my head and turned and got my food, handed my money to the lunch lady, then headed my way to the empty seat in the back of the cafetiera. I started to eat and wonder on what today will bring, and what Taemin has to tell all of us all of a sudden. I can say I don't have a good feeling about this at all.
 
Minho's POV
I have one more class before lunch, I started walking down the hall to my next class when I seen Jonghyun and Taemin talking near the lockers. I just tried to ignore it when I seen tension in the air. Did they not make up that day? I had thought that they already made up by now, why is so tense between them? I watched carefully when I seen Jonghyun grab Taemin's wrist as Taemin tried to walk away, but He just brushed him off and walked off. Did they break up? I wonder what they was talking about, but I just can't bring myself to ask. I just shook my head, and started off walking to my next class and wait for lunch to hurry up and come.
 
Jonghyun's POV
It was time for lunch, and I didn't see Taemin anywhere. I was so shocked of him approching me first out of nowhere, but I still can't stop thinking on what;s going to happen after school. He said that he have something very important to tell all of us today, and I have a feeling its not going to be good news at all. Although, when I seen him, I finally had the strenght and courage to tell him everything, to come clean about my sins but he didn't seen to care at all. Is this going to be the end of us?
 
Taemin's POV
It was already the end of school, and exams are finally done and over with. I exited the school, with Minho awkwardly following behind. I feel so nervous, I'm not sure on how I'm going to tell all of them my plans of moving starting this weekend. I walked to the front gate of the school where everyone was waiting awkwardly for my arival. I stopped and cleared my throat and looked at each of them before speaking.
 
"Uh, thanks for waiting, and sorry for keeping you waiting long. Um, let's head to cafe now."
 
They just shook their heads, and followed me to the near by cafe. Once we reached the cafe, I went to look for the biggest table they had and led them to it. They all sat down, and so did I, across from them because I wanted to face them all when I mention me moving. I opened my mouth to talk, but sighed big before Key interupted me.
 
"Tae, well if thats okay for me to call you that now." He clearned his throat before continuing.
 
"I need to ask sommething. I uh, I followed you the other night and saw you working, what's that all about?"
 
"So that was you following me?"
 
He looked away embarresed.
 
"Well thats what I'm hear today to explain to you all about, its not gonna be easy so bare with me."
They shooked their heads waiting for my response.
 
"I am moving soon. More and likely at the end of this week. I have been working 2 jobs to save up just enough money to get my own appartment. I feel like I need a breather, and just clear my mind. I need to be on my own from now on." I finished explaining, with everyones jaws low in shock.
 
"Tae, what do you mean you are moving? What about my parents?" Key asked, close to crying. "You can't hurt them like this, they took you in and helped you like you were their own son. You can't Taemin, just can't."
 
"Right Tae, you can't move. I know everything has been all out of plac lately, but we can fix this." Onew cut in.
 
"Look, I'm grateful for everyone's help threw this long journey. But, I just feel I need to be on my own. I need to just build my life back up myself. I don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore."
 
"Tae, if this is about what happened at the park that day. Then I am sorry, I won't do it again, I'll give you space. Just don't go." Minho pleaed. Everyone looked at Minho with death glares, mainly Jonghyun.
 
"Taemin, I never wanted to hurt you. I will find a way to work this out. Please don't leave me." Jonghyun said.
 
"Look, I'm just moving in a new place. Not far away. I'll still be going to the same school. Chill out."
 
Everyone sighed in relief.
 
I turned to Key, "I need your help to talk to your parents about this."
 
Key nodded.
 
"Thanks. Then its settled."
 
"Tae, are you sure about this? I know you have been terriabely hurt. But, its not like we all haven't. Hmm..? Let's just think this over?" Key pleaed again.
 
"Look, I'm sorry guys that this is kind of sudden. But my mind is set, and I'm not going back on it." I got up from my set. "Thanks for listening to me, but I have to head to work. I will start packing my things this week, and moved out by then end of the week. You guys can either accept this or not, but its final. Now if you excuse me I have to go before I'm late." With that said, I left them there all stunned, and head off to my work shift.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry I haven't updated lately. Just been a little busy, and had a bit of a writers block. But I updated a bit of a longer chapter to make up for it. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading.