Today Is The Day.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

It was a nice day out for a date.  It's nice and sunny out, the smell of the fresh and crisp air. The sounds of birds chirpping, and kids playing at the park with their friends. What's a better way to start off the perfect date with the one you care about most?
 
Key's POV
 
I was throwing clothes everywhere, and running around the room like a manic. I was late for my first date with Onew, way to impress your date. But of course, I liked to be fashionably late. I need make sure I had the perfect outfit, and my make-up and hair are just right. I ran out the house, to the place where we were to meet up. I got there, and didn't see Onew, "I guess I'm not late after all", I thought to myself as I sat down on a near by bench. I sat there for a few minutes, before I heard someone call for me.
 
Onew's POV
I was running a little late, I hope he haven't been waiting for long. I ran to where we were to meet, by the park. I finally reached the park after a few minutes of running, I had to stop and catch my breath. I looked up and saw Key sitting there with a worried expression on his face. He looked so beautiful, I could tell he spent some time on his apperence for this date. I smiled as I walked over to him:
 
"Key!", I yelled.
 
He looked up at me, "Onew", he said. "Why are you so out of breath?"
 
"I ran here, sorry I'm late."
 
"Ani, I haven't been waiting for long, I just started to get a bit worried."
 
I smiled and walked over to hug him, I felt him flinch a little. I could tell he isn't used to contact just this yet. I backed away and sat on the bench, motioning him to sit. He sat down, and looked down and palyed with his fingers.
 
"So, what are we doing today?", he asked while still looking down.
 
I grabbed his hand, "I thought maybe I could take you shopping."
 
He looked up, "Really?", he asked with a smile on his face. I could tell he was excited, that was one of his hobbies. He jumped off the bench, "What are we waiting for?", he said before dragging me along with him to the mall.
 
Key's POV
 
I jumped off the bench heading to the mall dragging him behind me. I was to excited, I loved clothes and shopping for the lastest trends. Guess you call me a fashionista if you wanted to. We finally got to mall, and before we knew it, I had a hand full of clothes and still trying on some. I would try them on and show Onew, and of course he'd give me a thumbs up with a smile. Whatever I tried on, he'd say I looked good in it, but of course I can pull anything off. We bought the clothes and headed off to the food court to get us a bite to eat and rest from all that shopping. Today had been well, and I enjoyed myself. "Ring ring", my phone ranged, and that's when everything became a nightmare.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter, maybe a double update today. we'll see. I hope you like it so far.