Is He Okay?

Putting The Pieces Together
Onew's POV
 
Minho and I was just running to look for the others when we heard a scream. We stopped and looked at the door to our right where we had heard it. We both then started to try and knock down the door. We tried with everything we had until the door had finally broke. I stopped and my eyes widen in shock. My heart sank at the scene. Kai was holding a knife above Jae fixing to stap her with it. I didn't hesitate as he began to lower the knife to her as I ran to cover her body with mine like a shield. 
 
I then felt a sharp pain go threw near my right shoulder blade. I cried out in pain. I slowly looked up to see Jae eyes wide in shock with tears running down her face. I smiled at her.
 
"Its alright." I told her. I then looked up where Kai was and Minho had him pinned to the wall. I looked over near the corner of the room and seen Taemin tied to a chair. It wasn't long before everything had went black.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I was just sitting in the room where Jae was. The others where in the other room with Onew. I have been watching her for awhile sleeping . She seemed to look a little peaceful. I slowly lifted my hand to gently lift hers and hold it. I am so relieved that she is safe, but yet I feel upset. Onew had risked his life to save her, but I was just stuck there tied to a chair unable to do anything. I really am grateful towards Onew for doing what he did.
 
I then heard a small knock on the door. I turned to see Key. He walked in and came over towards the bed and looked her.
 
"How is she doing?" He asked. I can tell that he was really worried and concered for her.
 
"She's alright. She's just still sleeping." He nodded his head in response. 
 
"How's Onew?" I asked. 
 
"He's doing alright. He's also still asleep." He then came over putting a hand over my shoulder.
 
"She'll be fine." He tried comforted me. I just nodded my head. 
 
I then suddenly felt fingers move. I looked towards Jae. She was moving and looked like she was having a nightmare. I stood up in my chair.
 
"Shhh, its okay." I tried soothing her. She continued to move then soon small groans could be heard from her. She then suddenly sat up. She was all sweaty. She then looked towards me and Key confused.
 
"Where am I? Where's Onew?" She asked edgerly. 
 
"He's alseep next door. He's fine." I told her. She then threw the blanket to the side and ripped the IV from her arm and tried getting up from the bed. She fell to the floor. Key and I ran over and tried helping her up.
 
"You need to rest more. You're still aren't stable yet. Rest more then go see him." Key said. She just shook her head and tried getting up again.
 
"No, I need to see him." She said and pushed me and Key away from her. She then began to cry.
 
"You need to rest. You're cuts aren't healed." I told her. She just struggled more. She slowly got up and began walking out of the door. I tried going after her but Key stopped me.
 
"Just let her." He said. I turned my head towards him confused.
 
"She needs to rest." I said and pushed his hand away and went after her.
 
Jae's POV
 
I slowly stumbled to Onew's door. I needed to see him; to see if he's okay. I slowly lifted my hand and turned the door nob. I slowly started to open the door; enough for me to see Onew on the bed still asleep.  I felt something warm fall down my cheeks; I was crying. My heart became weak as I opened the door more and began to stumble over towards the bed. 
 
I then dropped down beside his bed; unable to hold myself up.  Minho had came over with a chair and helped me sit down.
 
"Thanks." I said weakly. 
 
"No problem. I'll get you two some space." He said as he pulled Jonghyun out of the room with him. I turned back facing Onew, grabbed his hand and began to cry more. I couldn't help the way I was feeling; I felt as if it was my fault the reason why he was in the hospital bed. 
 
"I'm sorry." I whispered. I knew that he probably couldn't hear me. 
 
"Its all my fault." I said. *Why did he do such a thing just to save me?*  I then soon felt a little sleepy, and suddenly fell fast asleep with my hand still intangled with his.