Where Are We Going?

Putting The Pieces Together
Jae's POV
 
I stired in bed. *Hmm, that's odd. This don't feel like my bed.* I thought to myself. I fluttered my eyes open a bit and saw a shadow near the bed. 
 
"You're awake?" I thought I had heard Onew's voice. *Am I hearing things?*
 
"Jae?" I heard aagin. *I must be dreaming.* I opened my eyes more and seen a smiling Onew near the bed. I sat up quick in bed and looked around.
 
"Where am I? This isn't my apartment." I said. Onew then got up and sat on the edge of the bed.
 
"You had a high fever. Amber was worried about you and her and Jonghyun brung you to my house." He said to me. He then rubbed my back.
 
"O-oh. Wait, what about your wound?" 
 
"Don't worry. I'm fine." He said. He gently took my head and leaned it against his shoulder.
 
"Feel better?" He asked me. I nodded my head in response.
 
"Good, now get up. I'm taking you somewhere." He said and got up from his bed.
 
"I-but, I don't have a change of clothes." I told him. 
 
"Don't worry, just get up and go like that." I raised an eyebrow. I pulled the blankets aside and got up. He grabbed my hand dragging me down the stairs. He slipped on his shoes and bent down grabbing mine. He helped me put on my shoes and grabbed my hand again puling me out the door.
 
Onew's POV
 
We went to a little clothing store. I oulled her in along with me and we went over to the girl section.
 
"What are we doing here?" She asked me. I just continued looking threw the clothes. I found a nice skirt with a matching blouse. I turned to her giving it to her. She looked at me confused.
 
"Go try it on. I told her." I turned her around guiding her to the dressing rooms.
 
"I'll be right here." I told her. I then shut the curtain and went to go sit on the chair.
 
"Onew, you sure about this?" She asked me from the changing room.
 
"Yes Jae." I told her. The curtains to the changing room slowly opened and revieled herself. My eyes went wid and I stood up from my chair.
 
"Jae, you look beautiful." I told her. I smiled at her. She just looked down in embarrassment. I thought it was too cute. 
 
"We're buying it." I tolod her. I grabbed her hand and walked over to the cashier. I told the lady that we would take this and wear it out. She nodded her head and ringed in up for us. I paid for it then headed out the door.