Can't Things Get More Complicated?

Putting The Pieces Together
School was finally over and Jae had to rush and meet with Amber. Taemin wanted to tag along but what happened during lunch, he feels embarrassed and didn't want to make Jae anymore uncomfortable than what she already is. Onew had left for home, and Key had the sudden urge to go shopping with Jae but it was cut off since her friend was here so Jonghyun had just decided to tag along on his own. Minho wanted to ask Taemin to hang with him, but Taemin didn't seem to be in the mood for it. As for Kai, he haven't heard from Taemin in a few days.
 
Key's POV
 
I had really wanted to go shopping with Jae, but since her friend is here I had to go with this annoying dino. I like Jonghyun and all, but here lately, he just likes to annoy the hell out of me. He always follows me and tries to pick fights with me over the pettish little things it just gets under my skin. I still don't understand the kiss between us like a week and half ago at Taemin's party, and he haven't spoken of it either so I just let it go.
 
We had just made it to the mall and I walked into one of my favortie stores to see if they had anything new yet. I walked over to one of the employees and started to talk to her and see what was new lately. We was having a good conversation, and sadly nothing new has yet arrived so I just said I'll just look around today. Jonghyun had called me and I had turned my head to see what he wanted. He ran up to me with a nice shirt, that I had already bought like 2 months ago, holding it up in front of my face with a smile across his lips.
 
"Hey Key, try this on. I think it'll look good on you."
 
"I already have that one." I said. He lowered the shirt with a frown forming on his face.
 
He put it back on the rack and had ran over to the girl section, grabbing a nice sun gress and ran back over shoving it in front of me.
 
"How about this?"
 
I blushed, taking the dress and walked over to the rack and hung it back up. I turned to him with a frown on his face again. 
 
"Deffiently not. I will not wear such things. So, don't even think about it."
 
"Ah, wae??", he whined. "I think you would look really hot in it."
 
I rolled my eyes, "I would never wear such things. Don't think such silly things. And this is why I wanted to come shopping with Jae and not you!"
 
"There you go again. Jae this, Jae that. Why do you like her so much? I can't stand it! What about the kiss at Taemin's party that day? I thought you liked me!"
 
I was shocked and taken aback from the comeback he had. *Why all of sudden mention the kiss?* I blushed and turned away, to only have him grab me by my wrist and turning me around attacking my lips with his. My eyes widened in shock and pushed him away.
 
"Don't do that! We are in public, and don't just kiss me for the fun of it. Stop playing around with me again. I don't like it, I can't take it anymore!" I yelled at him.
 
He had came back in and kissed me again, once again I pushed him away. "Stop!" I yelled again.
 
"Don't you get it? I've dropped so many hints yet you still don't get it. I love you Key! Ever since that day we slept together, you have been constantly on my mind driving me insane. I didn't know why at first, but that day at the park and as mad as I made you, I felt quilty. I didn't mean to play with your feelings, I was just trying to figure out mine. I can't stand it that you've gotten so close to Jae, and always talk about her. I like you Key, a lot. And so what if people sees me kissing you, let them see. Let them see my love for you."
 
I was so shocked, I thought my ears was playing with me. *Did he really just say that he loved me?* I felt tears escaping my eyes, and my heart beating fast. I can't believe he had just confessed to me, and in public. I was so happy, and I began to shake becuase it just all felt surreal. He slowly walked up to me, taking his thumbs and wiped my tears and leaned in and kissed my forehead and hugged me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Will you be mine?" I couldn't help but nod and just hug him tighter.
 
Amber's POV
 
"Aw come on Jae. You're not happy to see me?" I asked. Ever since this afternoon, she haven't seemed to be herself.  I remembered her and a boy standing on the sidewalk in front of the school just yelling at each other, then all of sudden her facial expression changed to this troubled minded emotionless body. *Why excatly were they yelling at each other in the first place?*
 
"Ah, no its not that." She finally said.
 
"Then what is it? We're best friends, I thought we could tell each other everything?"
 
"I-I just don't know. I'm confused."
 
"Confused about what?"
 
She just shooked her head. "I can't help you if you don't tell me."
 
She just sighed. "I was with one of my friends today under a tree during lunch. He happened to just fall asleep on my shoulder, and I had got this feeling. I can't explain it, I just wished we could of just stayed like that a little longer. Then, Taemin my other friend, the boy you seen me with today seen us and ran off. I had ran after him to explain that things didn't seem what it looked like, but then he suddenly came out and told me that he liked me out of the blue. I'm confused and don't know what to do."
 
I was just lost myself, I wasn't sure what to say.
 
"So, um. So, you was with a guy friend and you said you had certain feelings you wasn't sure you had or what they were. And, your other friend, Taemin I think it was confessed to you and you got shocked. Am I right?"
 
She shooked her head, sighed and layed her haed on the table. 
 
"I think maybe you like your other guy friend, if these feelings you said you had. Maybe you like him."
She popped her head up, "What? Like Onew? That's impossiable."
 
"It was just a thought. No need to get all Miss Diva on me or anything."
 
She just rolled her eyes and put her head back down on the table. There is something really troubling her, I'm not sure what it is, but its my mission to find out for myself.
 
Onew's POV
 
I exited the school, and started to head my way home. I had walked passed the cafe that Key and all of us used to hang at together and seen Jae with another boy talking. I stopped at the window and stared a bit, and I started to feel my heart race. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* I looked over to the boy and didn't reonized him. *He must be from aother school because he isn't one of our students* I just shook my head of the thoughts, turned and started to walk home.
 
--
 
I had finally reached home, and kicked off my shoes and went up to my room. I threw my backpack to the side and plopped down on my bed. I just layed there and just stared at my ceiling until what happened earlier today at lunch today with Jae.
 
Flashback:
 
I was still stunned with what happened between Taemin and Jae. *Why did she run after him?* I got up from my spot from under the tree. I wipped my pants off, and walked over to the nearest trashcan to throw my trash away. I walked passed the gate, and headed my way to the entrance of the school until I seen Taemin and Jae fighting. *Why are they even fighting? Its not like Jae and I are dating. I'm still not over Key, or even know if we're still together or not.* I was about to head into the school when I heard Taemin yelling at Jae. I turned and seen Jae just standing there all shocked. That's when the bomb fell, Taemin confessed that he liked her, and I felt my heart clinch in pain. My eyes widened and I felt my knees become week. I slowly turned and walked my way back into the school building.
 
End of flashback.
 
I sat up in my bed, and put my hand over my chest. *Why do I keep feeling this way?* I shook my head and walked  over to get my backpack and then walked to my computer desk. *Yeah, lets do my homework to get my mind off of unnecessary things.
 
Minho's POV
 
Taemin likes Jae? Wait, what happened between Jonghyun and him? And to mention Jonghyun, why has he been pestering Key so much lately? Ugh, its just so much going on, I just can't keep up. Kai called me yesterday asking about Taemin, but there isn't much to tell him since I know nothing. I sorta had a feeling that Taemin was after her, but I just didn't want to beileve it. I know that Kai has feelings for Taemin as well, I can tell by the way he looks at him. Wait, now how am I going to break the news to Kai about Taemin liking Jae? Why must I even tell him anyways? 
 
I was home, trying to get my homework done, but my mind just keeps on wodering. A thought had popped into my head, I need a vaction. I had put my homework aside and headed down the stairs to the livingroom where my parents were.
 
"Anything you need son?" My father asked.
 
"Appa, I was wondering. Can't I go to your beach house this weekend?"
 
"Sure, but what for?"
 
"I just need to clear my mind."
 
"Oh, anything wrong?" My mother asked.
 
"Just stressed at school is all."
 
She came up and hugged me, "Would you like to talk about it?"
 
"Ani, not really. Just a small vaction at the beach house would be fine."
 
"Ah, well I'll leave the key for you and a little cash for emergencies before I head to work in the morning."
 
"Thanks appa." I bowed and headed up to my room. I took out a suitcase and started to pack. Maybe I'll just run away for awhile and just clear my mind. Jeju Island maybe?