Key Umma

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 5: Key Umma
 
Onew's POV
 
I sat there for a bit, sad for two reasons. One, Taemin's appa had gotten into an accdient. That's all basiclly Key told me before running off to find Taemin because he ran off. Second, my date with Key was going oh so well, but had to suddenly end so short. I understand Taemin needed someone next to him for comfort, but couldn't Jonghyun do it? Couldn't he go find him himself instead of interupting our first date? I sounded selfish didn't I? I sighed of the thought feeling guilty, I was his friend too, shouldn't I go check on him too? I dialed up Jonghyun's number to see where he was before leaving the mall.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I began to worry, I wonder if Key had found Taemin and if he's okay. I felt sorry, I didn't know as much as Key does about him, but I had became some what protective over him. Though, I'm not really sure what these feelings were, but I hated to see him cry or hurt. Have I started to like Taemin? I wasen't sure of my feelings for Taemin, I just wanted to hold him tight. My heart flinched at the thought of Key holding him, comforting him, why could it had been me? 
 
Taemin's POV
 
I sat on the swing, with my head in my hands sobbing. Why couldn't I have been there? Why couldn't have been me? He was the only family I had. My umma left us, and now my...my...APPA IS GONE!! Why does life have to treat me cruelly? What have I done to desearve all of this? Wait, where was I going to go? I have no home to go to. I suddenly jumpped when I heard someone yell at me. Why? I just wanted to be alone until I saw who it was. I ran to him crying into his shoulder, holding on tightly. I was a bit relieved to see him, perfect timeing.
 
Key's POV
 
I called for a cab, telling the driver to head to the park by mine and Taemin's house. I kinda figured that's where he would be. "Sir, a little faster, I really need to find my friend", I gave him a sad face. He just shocked his head okay. We pulled up at the park, grabbing my bags. "Thank you", I said before running off, spotting Taemin on the swings. My heart broke when I saw how broken down he was. "Taemin!", I yelled scaring him, not meaning to.
 
I dropped my bags as he threw himself at me, crying into my shoulder. He tightened his grip with me slightly loosing air. I just hugged him back whispering, "I'm here now Taebaby, cry as much as you want. I told you I'll always be there for you." I felt him loosening his grip and back away slowly looking down. My heart just ached looking at him with his tear stained face.
I lifted his face gently by his chin, "Taebaby, I know its hard right now, but it hurts seeing you like this. And you're more than welcome to move in with me."
 
He his eyes widened, "Really hyung?", his voice cracked a bit.
 
"Of course, I promised you and your appa I'd protect you liked the umma you never had." I smiled slightly trying to cheer him up. I hugged him trying to calm him more, I whispered, "Umma has banana milk for Taebaby", I grined knowing he couldn't resist.
 
He looked at me with a small smile on his face trying to smile, "you remembered."
 
'Of course, I couldn't forget to get something for my Taebaby while shopping with Onew", still feeling guilty for just leaving him there like that. 
 
Taemin gasped and took the banana milk sitting back on the swing, I sat next to him on the other.
 
"Sorry for messing up your date with Onew hyung", he said sadly, slowly slirpping on his banana milk.
 
"Its okay Tae, I sorta feel bad for just leaving like that, but I couldn't just leave my Taebaby alone at a time like this. What kind of umma would I of been if I didn't?", smiling at him.
 
After a few minutes of talking, my phone rang. It read Onew, I was worried. Was he mad at me for just running off like that on our first date? Was he going to break up before we even start? I gulpped before answering, and was surprised to whose voice he had heard on the other line.