Searching For Jae.

Putting The Pieces Together
Its been a whole day and still nothing about Jae. Onew, Key and Jonghyun had made it to Jeju late yesterday. We had all decided to just get some rest and wake up early the next morning to continue our search again.
 
Soon, it was morning. Everyone had got up one by one and got ready. One seemed to be missing; it seemed like Kai had already gotten up and left already.
 
Taemin's POV
 
Everyone was up but I didn't see Kai. *I wonder where he went.*
 
"Hey guys, have ya'll seen Kai?" I asked them. They just all looked at me and shook their heads. *Hmm, that's odd.*
 
"So where do we look first?" Onew asked. For some reason he's been egar to find Jae since he got here. *Why does he even care so much anyway?*
 
"I'm not sure. Why don't we continue looking around the hotel for anything?" Minho said.
 
"Haven't you got another text from the kidnapper?" Key asked.
 
"Ani. None since yesterday." Soon we heard a knock on the door. I went over to open it and it was Kai. 
 
"Where have you been?" I asked him.
 
"Oh uh I just went to grab me a bite to eat." He then walked passed me into the room.
 
"And you didn't even bother to wake us up?" He just shrugged his shoulders and sat down in the chair.
 
"I didn't think about it." He then just make himself comfortable in the chair with is legs up on the arms.
 
"Well, okay then. We should split up in teams and go seperate ways." I told them.
 
"I'm going with Key!" Jonghyun yelled. Everyone just threw their hands in the air.
 
"Be my guest." Onew said.
 
"I'm going with Taemin!" Both Kai and Minho yelled. They both ran over grabbing a hold of his arm. 
 
"Actually Minho, I want you to come with me. I wanna talk to you while we're searching for Jae." Onew said. Minho felt hesitant, but slowly let go of Taemin's arm and walked over to Onew's side. Soon, we heard a phone go off.
 
"Taemin, isn't that your phone going off?" Key asked. I went over to where my phone was charging and picked it up. It was a text from the kidnapper again.
 
                                           'I'll give you a hint. She's somewhere you'd least expect.'
                                                                          -Unknown Number
 
"What does it say?" Onew asked. He walked over and grabbed the phone from me.
 
"What does that suppose to mean? Somewhere you'd least expect?" I asked. Soon, Onew's eyes lit up.
 
"She must be in the hotel in one of the rooms." He said. We just stood and looked at each other.
 
"Then what are we doing just standing around then?" Key said grabbing Jonghyun by the arm and dragged him out behind him. Soon, Onew gave the phone back and grabbed Minho and followed behind Key and Jonghyun out the door. I just put the phone in ,y back pocket heading over to Kai.
 
"Let's go too." He just slowly nodded his head and we just followed behind out the door.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"Key can you slow down a bit?" I asked him. He actually has a nice grip on my wrist.
 
"We can't. We have to find Jae before anything bad happenes to her." He said while continuing walking. I stopped and pulled my wrist away.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked me.
 
"What's wrong? You're doing it again."
 
"Doing what again?"
 
"Jae this, Jae that. Can you please stop that? You finally made me fall for you and all you do is wory about her."
 
"Yeah? So? I told you she's a very close friend of mine. I Can tell her anything and she doesn't get mad or judge me. Why can't I worry about a friend that means a lot to me?"
 
"Beause you're mine! What if she tries going after you?"
 
"Jonghyun, she already likes someone. But, I can't say. I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone."
 
"But I'm not just anyone Key. I'm your boyfriend, your lover. Why can't you tell me?" 
 
"Fine, but you and I mean you can't tell anyone else."
 
"I promise." I put my right hand up. "Cross my heart."
 
"She likes Onew. Happy now?" He turned to started walkng off again.
 
"Wait, Onew? When did this happen?" I started walking behind him.
 
"It's a long story."
 
"Well, I got time." We continued walking to continue looking for Jae.
 
Kai's POV
 
I became hesitant. I didn't think that they would figure out this quick. *Damn, I should of put more effort into this. I must do something with Taemin.*
 
"Kai, Kai?" Taemin said  waving a hand in front of my face.
 
"What's wrong? You seemed spaced out." He said.
 
"Oh, uh nothing." I just continued to walk. *Maybe I should let him whitness on what I plan on doing to his beloved Jae.* I then grinned to myself. I know that will tear him apart. I stopped and Taemin just bumpped into me.
 
"What is it?" He asked me.
 
"I think I know where Jae might be." I told him.
 
"You do? Why didn't you tell me? Where?" I grinned to myself.
 
"She's in a room on the 1st floor."
 
"Really? Well what are we doing here?" He said and walked pass me. I took a the same cloth I used for Jae and placed it over his mouth. He struggled to get away but soon his body went limp. I picked him up and put him on my back and started to walk off to the room.
 
Onew's POV
 
"So what excatly did you want to talk to me about?" I heard Minho ask. I continued walking, still afraid of my own feelings, and afraid of confessing to anything. I'm still not sure of my own feelings, and what I feel for Jae; that's what makes me so afraid. Like, What if she doesn't feel the same? SHould I just watch her from a distance like I have been? Or will she think I'm weird? Should I just keep treating her coldly like I have been? I'm not sure at all.
 
"Oh, its nothing." I continued walking but I got stopped. I turned to look at Minho.
 
"You sure it's nothing? You seemed troubled about something." He said. *Yes, I'm very troubled and don't know on what I'm supose to do. I'm afraid.*
 
"A-Ani, I'm fine." I turned to walk again but Minho didn't let go.
 
"Onew, you can tell me. Don't keep it all bottled up." I turned to look at him again.
 
I sighed, "Alright. I'm confused."
 
"Confused about what?"
 
"I-I think I might like Jae. But, I don't know what to do or if I really like her. I normally just watch her from afar and when I found out about Jae being kidnapped, I thought my heart was about to explode. I litteraly dropped everything just to come and look for her. But, I'm afriad."
 
"Afraid of what?" I just turned and lowed my head. 
 
"I'm afraid she think of me the same way. I'm not sure if the weird feelings I get mean anything. I'm not really used to expressing myself. I'm not sure on what to do."
 
"Just tell her how you feel." He told me.
 
"I can't do that."
 
"And why not?" He asked me.
 
"Taemin confessed to her. He likes her and what she likes him back? I'd be a laughing stock."
 
"I know what you mean." I looked at him.
 
"You do?" I was shocked to hear him say that.
 
"I confessed to Taemin before all this blew and before Jae came into the picture, but he turned me down to look for Jonghyun. And then Jae came and he fell for her. Plus, his old friend Kai came back and tried getting to him. I know how you feel." I was in even more shock.
 
"Wow, that's tough. Wait, Kai. Hasn't he been acting weird lately?" I asked Minho.
 
"Come to think about it. He was gone for awhile yesterday and he was gone earlier this morning." Soon, both of our eyes went wide and we started to run off to find and tell the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's an update. sorry about the late update, I've sorta been busy.