Be Mine.

Putting The Pieces Together
Taemin's POV
 
I ran out after her. I stopped and seen her just standing at the door. She seemed like she was afraid of entering. She soon then slowly opened the door.
 
I slowly started to walk up to the door. I seen Minho pulling Jonghyun out of the room. I walked up to the door and turned. My eyes widened. She was holding onto Onew's hand and started to sob. She kept saying sorry and that it was all her fault.
 
I felt my heart begin to sink. I slowly turned away from scene afraid to watch anymore of it. I then seen Key standing not far from me with an worried look on his face. 
 
"I'm sorry." He said. He tried coming  over to comfort me, but I just pushed passed him heading anywhere but there.
 
Onew's POV
 
I stired in my sleep. I felt something holding my hand. I fluttlered my eyes open a bit but it was a bit blurry.
 
I had looked over beside me and seen Jae sleeping uncomfortably in the chair with a tight grip on my hand. I felt a small smile form on my lips.
 
I slowly lifted my hand and lightly pushed her hair from her face so I could see it better. She lok like an angel while sleeping. I felt my cheeks burn and my heart begin to race. She the stired a bit in her sleep. I quickly closed my eyes to pretend to be asleep. 
 
I heard her yawn. I wanted to smile so bad but I had to hold it back. 
 
"He's still asleep." I heard her say. I then felt her hand brush threw my hair. I stired and slowly opened my eyes back open. She looked my staright in my eyes and she jumped a bit.
 
"Onew." She said. I smiled at her.
 
"Why so shocked?" I asked her. She just straightened up in the chair and cleared .
 
"I-I wasn't" She denied it. I just chuckled at her. I tried sitting up but fell becuase of the pain in my shoulder. She jumped up and helped me sit up and fixed the pillows to help me lean back on. She then sat back down in the chair.
 
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
 
"I'm feeling fine. Besids the pain in my shoulder." I chuckled a bit.
 
She lightly slapped me. "How can you laugh when you're hurt?" She asked. 
 
"Because you're here." Her eyes widen. I lifted my hand and placed it on her cheek. Her cheeks flushed with a rose pink. I just smiled.
 
"You don't know on how happy I am." I said. She slowly lifted her hand and placed it on mine.
 
"I'm glad you are here too." She said. I smiled at her. I then leaned up a bit and lightly pecked her lips. I leaned back a little, still kinda close to her lips.
 
"Will you be mine?" I asked her. Her eyes light up and nodded her head. I smiled and leaned in and kissed her again. Nothing can describe on how I'm feeling right now.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it to long to update, and sorry for the short chapter. This story is getting closer to the end. Wow, I remember when I first started this. :)