The Plan.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 8: The Plan. 
 
Its been a whole week since Key and Onew talked. Even at school, they would only share small glances at each other. It made everyone uncomfortable. One day at lunch, you could tell that they both had somthing to say to the other. But they are just to stubborn to see it. Taemin who sat at the table watching them, felt bad. He had felt like it was all his fault why Key and Onew haven't talked at all. He came up with the perfect idea, but needed Jonghyun's help.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I slid to Jonghyun, "I have an idea", I told him. He just turned looking at me confused.
 
"What?"
 
I rolled my eyes, "I have an idea on how to get Key and Onew to talk again."
 
"And what is that?", he asked.
 
I whispered to him the idea, noticing Onew and Key staring at us.
 
"Okay, tomorrow after school?," I asked. 
 
"What about tomorrow?," Key asked.
 
"Nothing, just gonna hang with Jonghyun hyung tomorrow after school. Is that okay?", I asked him with pleading eyes, knowing he couldn't resists.
 
"Oh, okay, sure.", He turned to Jonghyun. "You better take care of my Taebaby or I'll get you", glaring at him.
 
"Umma, we'll be fine. I promise.", I said. 
 
After lunch we all went about our day. Key and I went home after school, we finally got home after 30 mintues of walking. I took off my shoes before heading to my room. I threw my back pack on the bed, and sat next to it getting my homework out when Key walked in.
 
"Key, what's wrong?", I asked.
 
He walked over to the bed and sat next to me. He turned and looked me with a worried face.
 
"Tae?", he began.
 
"Deh?"
 
"What are you really planing to do?", he asked.
 
"Nothing, just going to hang out with Jonghyun-hyung", I answered trying not to look too obvious.
 
"You two aren't trying to help Onew and me, we can handle it ourselves when the time comes. I already said it isn't your fault."
 
"Ani, I know, promise that were just going to hang out", I lied, feeling quilty for lying to him. But I felt that enough is enough, Jonghyun and I both thought.
 
"Okay Taebaby, you know I see the way he looks at you. Maybe he likes you", he told me.
 
"What? Jonghyun-hyung likes me? I doubt that."
 
"Well, I'll let you get to your homework done", he kissed my forehead before leaving.
 
I sat there thinking for a bit. Jonghyun-hyung liking me? Impossible, right? I mean least I don't think its possible, the way he looks at me? I shock my head back to reality, and started on my homework for the night.