Un-Known Feelings.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 7: Un-Known Feelings.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
We finally got to the park where Taemin and Key was at. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Key and Taemin hugging. My eyes widened and I felt my heart clinch. I don't know on what made my body stiffened, but seeing them to close it hurt. I looked down, then looked back up. I seen Taemin eyes look straight at me. I couldn't help but run over letting my body language take over and pulled Taemin away from Key. I felt his eyes glaring at with a confused expression on his face.
 
"Hyung?", he asked unsure on what was going on.
 
I turned to him, I let go of his wrist, blushing in embarrassment.
 
"Hyung, what's wrong?", he put his hand on my shoulder.
 
"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't know what over came me", I rubbed my neck looking down. "Just seeing you two, I just."
 
"Are you worried about me hyung?", he said slightly smiling.
 
I smiled back, "Uh, yeah", I didn't know on how I really felt. Was I jealous?
 
"Aw, I'm fine hyung. Thanks to Key, he promised that I could stay with him, thought still not sure on how his parents will like it", he said while throwing his arms around me in a hug.I felt uneasy when I heard his was gonna stay at Key's but I smiled back, blushed a little and hugged him back. He pulled away noticing Key and Onew arguing.
 
Onew's POV
 
"Why did you just run off?", I yelled. "I know Taemin needed some comfort after the accident with his appa, but his appa will get better soon, and Jonghyun could of comforted him, and I see this..."
 
"It's not what you think. I just...", he interuped me.
 
"So you care for Taemin more than me?"
 
"What? No, I...."
 
"It sure seems like it, you just left."
 
"It's not what you think Onew", he pleaed me.
 
"Save it, is that you was all over him then?"
 
"ANI! He just hugged me, cause when I heard you were coming with Jonghyun, I became worried and I felt guilty for just leaving you at the mall like that."
 
"What?"
 
"I felt sorry for just leaving you at the mall, But Taemin needed me, his appa didn't make it. He has no other family since his umma left them for another man. I promissed his appa I would watch over him and protect him", he looked at me with sad eyes. 
 
Taemin walked over with Jonghyun.
 
He bows then looks up at me. "Onew hyung, I'm sorry for ruining yours and Umma Key's date.", he bowed again.
 
"Um-umma Key?", I turned and looked at key.
 
He looked down blushing, "Deh, I promised I'd be his umma, since he didn't have one. I felt sorry for him, but we just had that Umma-son relationship since that day Taemin and I first came to this park after meeting his appa and he told me all that happened with his Umma.", he turned to smile at Taemin.
 
"I-I'm sorry Onew-hyung", his voice shook a bit.
 
"I-I , uh...", I looked at Taemin then back at Key, who was close to crying.
 
Taemin hugged Key trying to calm him. I just stood there stunned. I had just picked a fight with Key over Taemin for an misunderstanding. What kind of person am I? I should have trust in Key if I liked him that much. Why did I have to be so harsh on him? I just wanted to grab a hold of him, and tell him I'm sorry and wrong. But I was to upset with myself to say a word, in which I was very disappointed in myself for making this day worse for everyone.