Jealousy?

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 11: Jealousy?
 
Two weeks has passed since Taemin and Jonghyun started dating. Key and Onew seen how well they were getting along and were happy for them. Taemin don't hang out with Kai much since he got with Jonghyun, he decided to put his boyfriend first. Jonghyun would walk Taemin to his classes, share his lunch, and walk Taemin home while Key and Onew would go on dates after school. Everything seemed it had all fell into place.
 
Taemin's POV
 
It's been awhile since I hung out with Kai. So, I decided to get Jonghyun to like Kai and be his friend for me.
 
"Jonghyun-hyung?"
 
"Deh Tae?", he asked looking at me.
 
"Wanna go hang out? I invided Kai to join us", I said.
 
"What? You know that I don't like him, it seems like he likes you"
 
"Jonghyun, I'm with you. Can't you just put some trust in me and try to make friends with him? For me?", I asked hoping he isn't to mad.
 
"Ugh, fine.", he sighed.
 
I jumped up happily and hugged Jonghyun, "Thanks, I promise you won't regret it, he really is nice and fun to hang with. I know you two will get along fine."
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
It was a Saturday, and Taemin and I walked to the park to meet Kai. I felt uneasy about it all, but I guess I should try for my boyfriend. After all, he did help us with Key and Onew, I should at least thank him. I seen Kai waving at us smiling, we walked up to him greeting each other when he hugged Taemin. I didn't like it and put my arm on Taemin's shoulder possessively signalling that he's with me. He just smiled, and we walked to an arcade to play some games together. That's when I noticed how Kai hung onto Taemin, I knew he liked him. I thought to myself to keep him from Kai.
 
Kai's POV
 
I walked with mine and Taemin's arms linked like always to the arcade with them. I didn't like that he was with Jonghyun, I liked Taemin longer. I had started to fall for him in middle school. I just didn't know how to tell him so I hid it from him. I know it's to late to confess, but it was my only chance to show him I cared. We finally reached the arcade, and Taemin pulled me to the Dance Dance revolution game, it was our faveorite game to play.
 
"Kai, let's go to the DDR and dance", he said pulling me along smiling.
 
"Okay", I said smiling back.
 
We turned it to our faveortie song and began dancing. I turned and noticed the look on Jonghyun's face and grined. I pulled Taemin back to play other games and Jonghyun storms over pulling Taemin away.
 
"What do you think you doing?", he yelled.
 
"I'm just having some fun with my best friend", I grined.
 
"He's my boyfrined and haven't even got to play any games with him yet"
 
"Jonghyun, Kai. Calm down, I'm here to hang out with both of you", Taemin said worridly.
 
Jonghyun and I both looked at Taemin, "I'm not dealing with him all because he doesn't want me hanging with my best friend", I said.
 
"Can ya'll just get along for 5 mintutes without fighting? I want to spend time with my best friend and boyfriend. I was hoping you two could become friends", he said with sad eyes.
 
"Be friends with a guy who's dating the guy I liked since middle school? Never, won't happen."
 
I stormed out of the arcade and down the street. I was jealous, I admit it. I couldn't stand my best friend/crush dating another guy and barely knowing him. I've known him since we were kids, why couldn't he like me? Am I not good enough for him? My heart was broken. I ran home, I didn't want to see Taemin. Why was he leading me on, then began dating that dino? Should I move on and give up?