Back to School with A Guest.

Putting The Pieces Together
The weekend had flew by and its time for school again. Everyone seemed like they didn't want to go back to school again, but everyone missed Taemin so much they decided to make the best of it. Key got up early so he could meet up with Minho at school. Why you ask? They had decided to throw a house warming party for Taemin at his new apartment. They both had planned it over the weekend and thought Monday would be great to throw the party after school. Onew and Jonghyun had no knowledge of it, but Key thought it would be fair if they also knew, so he texted them to meet him and Minho in front of the school.
 
Onew's POV
 
Key had texted me earlier this morning to meet him and the others in front of the school. He said that he and Minho had something to tell us and said not to be late. I had got up out of bed, dragging my feet across the floor to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm not much of a morning person, so I had to take a shower to waken myself. 
 
I stood there for a few mintues letting the water just run down my body. I had heard my phone go off again, I sighed and turned off the water and got out of the shower. I took a towel from the bathroom closest and put it around my waist before I head over to the side of my bed picking up my phone. I had another message from Key.
 
To: Onew
 
"Where are you?? We're all waiting for you in front of the school. I told you not to be late! You got 5 mintues to get here! Palli!!!"
 
From: Key
 
I sighed and looked at the time on my phone. I noticed that I had been in the shower longer than I had thought. School starts in 15 mintues and I still yet had to get dressed. I put the phone back down and went to the closet and grabbed my school uniform. I quickly put it on grabbed my backpack and my phone heading down stairs. I slipped on my shoes and headed out the door and just ran to school.
 
Jae's POV
 
I heard my alarm clock go off. I rolled over in bed still sleepy, reaching my hand over to turn off the alarm. I rolled back over, and layed there for a mintue before I sprung up from my bed. Today is the first day of school, and I can say I'm pretty nervous. I don't know anyone, and I'm still working on learning Korean. Will I get picked on for being from the U.S.? I shooked my head to push the thoughts away, heading to my bathroom to take a quick shower.
 
I got out after a few mintues and wraped the towel around me. I don't have my school uniform yet so I just picked something that I thought would be suitable to wear. I quickly put on my clothes and went back to the bathroom to fix my hair and make-up. I smiled and was satisfied at my make-up and headed to get my backpack. I looked at the clock and seen that school was about to start soon and I still had to head to the office. I just grabbed a milk and a slice of bread for now, slipped on my shoes and headed out the door.
 
Key's POV
 
"Aish, that boy."
 
"Is Onew coming?" Minho asked.
 
"Ne. He texted that he was on his way."
 
We just stood there for a few mintues until we seen Onew running up to the school.
 
He bent down clutching his knees trying to catch his breath before he looked up.
 
"Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time. So, what's so important that we had to meet this early?"
 
I just looked over at Minho and nodded my head, he nodded his back.
 
"Minho and I are planning to throw a house warming party for Taemin at his new apartment."
 
"Really? Is this really that important to drag me out of bed this early?" Jonghyun said.
 
"Look, I just wanted to make sure that ya'll know so you wouldn't feel left out. Plus, don't you want to see Taemin?"
 
Jonghyun looked down biting his lower lip, "Of course, but still my sleep comes first ya know."
 
I rolled my eyes. "Okay....Well, Taemin doesn't know about this. I got the address to Taemin's apartment from Kai the other day."
 
"You're talking to Kai?" Jonghyun asked all shoked.
 
"Ne. And I also invited him as well and told him to meet us here after school."
 
"You what?" Jonghyun said in an irritated voice.
 
"Look, Kai and Taemin are friends again. So, I'm trying to put effort into getting to know him. Look, you can be a apart of it for Taemin or not But Minho and I already agreed to all of this."
 
"I'm up for it. Will there be chicken? I haven't had it in awhile." Onew said his lips.
 
"Its whatever you bring. We decided that we each bring something."
 
"YES!" Onew jumped for joy.
 
Jonghyun just sighed. "Fine, whatever." 
 
I smiled and jumped in joy, "Yay! Now Taemin has work but he isn't working late tonight. Kai has an extra key that Taemin had given him for emergencies. So, we will all meet here after school. We will then go our sepreate ways to go buy food and drinks for the party. I will text you all the address where to meet. Arraso?"
 
"Ne." They all said at once.
 
"Good."
 
The bell had went off and we all started to head in the building. We heard a few people talking and saying that we have got a new transfer student and from the U.S. News don't travel far in a day in this school. There's nothing that you wouldn't here. Rather it be rumors, about tests scores, who's the top in the school and so on. We just all ignored it, and continued to walk until someone had bumped into me. I turned to see a girl, she was on the ground with a scraped knee.
 
"Ah, sorry." She said in English.
 
Onew, Jonghyun and Minho looked at her in confusion. She must be the new transfer student. She had wavy black hair, and the greeniest eyes you've ever seen. She was pretty, but she doesn't seem like she's the popluar type.
 
"Ar-are you alright?", I asked. I bent down looking at her knee.
 
She looked down, then back at me. 
 
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Its just a scratch no biggy." She smiled.
 
Woah, she has a beautiful smile. I'm sure she had all the guys after her.
 
"Here let me help you up."
 
I grabbed her gently by the arm to help her up.
 
"Thank you."
 
"No problem. And you should get that checked out." I smiled at her.
 
"Ne, I will." She brushed herself off. "Ah, I need to head to the office. Can you tell me where it is?"
 
"Sure, go threw the enterence and it should be your 3rd door on the left."
 
"Thank you." She bowed and ran off towards the building.
 
"You're welcome", I yelled after her.
 
"What was that?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
"Just trying to be nice."
 
"Yeah sure", he just walked off.
 
I looked towards Minho and Onew but they just shrugged there shoulders. I shrugged mine back and we just headed off to go to class before we we're late.
 
Taemin's POV
 
The bell had rung and I didn't see the guys this morning so I had to eat breakfast alone. I wondered if they actually showed up today. Are they still upset about me moving still? I hope not because I really miss them. I entered my class and took my seat in the back. I'm glad that I have no one to sit near me. I could just plop my feet up in the chair as I pleased whenever I got sleepy and just sleep.
 
The teacher had walked in and took the yard stick and hit the black board. Everyone stopped what they were doing and hurried off to their seat. I just sit back with my foot propped up with my eyes closed. He coughed a little before he spoke.
 
"We have a new student joining us today. She is from the U.S."
 
Everyone oued and ahhed and started chattering again until the teacher hit the blackboard again.
 
"Please come in Miss." He said signaling her to enter.
 
She came in and everyone was stunned by her beauty making an "o" shape with their mouthes.
 
"Please introduce yourself", he said.
 
"Annyounghaeseyo, Jae imnida", she bowed. "Please take care of me" 
 
I flung my eyes opened and sat up straight in my chair. *Jae?* I thought to myself. *What is she doing here?*
 
"You may go take a seat over in the empty seat near Taemin. Taemin raise your hand plaese."
I slowly raised my hand, trying to hide my face. I looked up with my eyes and she was smiling. My heart started race. She walked over and sat down in the seat looking over at me. 
 
"W-what are you doing here?" I asked her.
 
"I go to school here now."
 
"You never told me."
 
"You never asked."
 
Right, I never asked her on why she came to Korea. I mentally facepalmed myself. How could I forget to ask that?
 
"Is that why you came to Korea?"
 
"Ne. I'm in that Foriegn Exchange student program."
 
"How long will you be here?"
 
"Hmm, rest of the school year?" She smiled and turned towards the front of the class.
 
The rest of the school year? So I'll get to see her everyday at school? I smiled to myself. I felt happy having her here. Now I won't have to miss her while I'm in school. But, I'll still miss her at work. But this is better than nothing. I can't wait for the rest of the school year, and I'll be sharing it with Jae. I have a feeling that this will be the best school year ever. I felt my heart thumping in my chest and blushed. I looked over at her, and my heart started thumping faster, that I can't even hear my thoughts. I slowly put my hand over my chest, and looked away. D-Do I like Jae?