Missing Minho.

Putting The Pieces Together
Its the weekend and everyone but Jonghyun and Key seems to be stressed out. Taemin has been keeping his distance from Jae everytime she approches him. Jae and Amber are now living together, but Jae can't seem to stop thinkng about Onew for some reason. Amber still hasn't found out on whats excatly wrong with Jae yet and its driving her crazy. Onew seems to watch Jae from afar, but can't figure out the feelings he gets by watching her. Jonghyun and Key had 
decided to date, but kept it a secret from everyone. Just one thing that everyone didn't seemed to notice, that Minho was missing.
 
Minho's POV
 
*Ahh, the fresh crisp air of Jeju.* I went and checked in the hotel, and since I used cash, it wont be that easy to track me. I went up to my room, and set my luggage aside and plopped down on the bed. *Ahh, I feel so relieved now.* I looked at my watch to see what time it is, and it was still early. I sat up and looked around the room, then got up and walked to the balcony. *Wow, its so beatiful, and a perfect get away to clear my mind.* I heard my phone go off, I ran over to the bed and picked it up and seen that it was my dad calling.
 
"Minho-ah. Have you made it safely to the beach house?"
 
"Ah, ne."
 
"Good. Call me if you need anything."
 
"Ne appa."
 
I hung up the phone, flipped it over and took out the battery. I don't want to be bothered for awhile, and just in case they try to track me by my cell. I went to my luggage and took my swimming trunks out, and went to the bathroom to change. I then grabbed a towel and headed my way out to the pool for a swim.
 
Key's POV
 
It was the weekend and Jonghyun had asked me out on a date. I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I had gotten out of the shower and walked to my closet to find me a good outfit to wear. I stopped, *wait I don't even know where we're going or what we're gonna do.* Since, it was nice outside, I just picked some nice shorts to wear, and a nice casual shirt. I went to my dresser and grabed a pair of socks and put them on before I ran down stairs. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it with a smiling Jonghyun standing in front of me.
 
"Hello cutie." I blushed a litle.
 
"Stop being so cheesy, would ya?"
 
"What? I can't complement my gorgeous boyfriend?"
 
"I...I didn't say that." I looked away.
 
He just giggled, "Its okay. You'll get used to it. Shall we go?"
 
"Ah, ne. But where are we going?"
 
He lend in a little, where I could feel his breath on my ear, "Its a surprise."
 
I blushed and backed away, "What?"
 
"Let's just go." I slid on my shoes, and he grabed me by the wrist and pulled me out the door to the car, and then headed off to where ever he was taking me.
 
Amber's POV
 
I noticed that Jae spaces out a lot here lately. I wonder if she's alright, she don't tell me much when I ask her. Maybe I should take her somewhere to help get her mind off things for awhile. *Hmm, how about the beach maybe?* I walked to the bedroom where she was laying down on the bed and sat down next to her.
 
"Jae?"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Let's go some where this weekend?"
 
"Like where?"
 
"How about the beach? Its a perfect getaway when you just want to clear your mind."
 
She sat up in bed, "Hmm, sure why not. I could get away for awhile."
 
"Yay!", Amber jumped in joy. She ran over to the closets and grabed both suitcases and put them on the bed.
 
"Well, come on and lets pack."
 
"Why pack? I thought we was just going for today."
 
"I have spare money to rent a hotel room for the weekend. My parents gave me a little extra."
 
"Shouldn't you save that money?"
 
"Jae, chill out. Live a little. I could always ask my parents for more or get a job. Its no biggie."
 
"Ugh, fine." I went over and helped Amber pack for the beach. How come I have an uneasy feeling about this?
 
Onew's POV
 
I was just sitting at home watching some tv, until I heard someone knock on the door. I got up off the couch and looked threw the little peep hole, and was surprised to see who was standing at my door. I unlocked the door and opened it to see Taemin and Kai standing there with a smile on their faces. *What are they doing here?*
 
"Hyung!", Taemin said and stepping in, and Kai following him.
 
'Who said you could come in?"
 
"Aww, hyung. Don't be like that."
 
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want? I'm missing a good show."
 
"Hyung, go to the beach with me and Kai. Please??"
 
"What? Why would I want to go there? Its always to crowed."
 
"Yeah, come to the beach with us.", Kai added.
 
"See even Kai wants you to go. Pawease?????", He gave me those pouty dog eyes. *Why must people use that look anyway to try to get what they want?*
 
"I don't know....."
 
"Aw, come on!! It'll be fun. Plus, Kai and I rented a hotel room for the weekend."
 
I rolled my eyes, "You're not gonna give up are you?" 
 
He just shook his head, "If I go will you at least give me some alone time when I want it?"
 
"Ne, of course. So you going?"
 
"Yeah, let me just go pack."
 
I turned to walk up stairs, hearing Taemin squeal in happiness. I just rolled my eyes, and headed to the closet to get my suit case. I sighed, *I can't believe I gave into him.* I actually feel kinda awkward and uneasy being around Taemin since I found out that he liked Jae. *Wait, why am I even uneasy for? Its not like I like her.* I just shooked my head of the thoughts, and just packed for the little beach trip with Taemin and Kai. Who knows, maybe it'll be actually peaceful and I can stop thinking about all this nonsense.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I had made Key put on a blindfold. I didn't want to ruin the surprise any. I pulled up to the place that I had wanted to bring him. I turned off the car, then got out. I walked over and opened the door for Key, and helped him out.
 
"Where are we?"
 
"You'll see soon. I promise."
 
I went behind him, and started to walk him closer to the bench and sat him down.
 
"You ready?"
 
"Ne."
 
"Okay, well take off the blindfolds."
 
He simply did what he was told. He took off the blindfold and his mouth went into an 'o' shape. His eyes sparkled in amazment. He turned towards me with a smile on his face.
 
"The beach?"
 
"Ne. I used to come here when I was younger with a friend. I haven't him seen in so many years."
 
He smile faded a little.
 
"You brung me to a special place that was once yours and your friends?"
 
"Yeah, well. You kinda remind me of him a little."
 
"Oh....So I'm just a replacement?" He looked away, about to cry.
 
I felt my heart break. I didn't mean it all like it sounded. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.
 
"No, you're far from that. I want you to remember this place with me."
 
He turned and looked at me with an confused expression on his face.
 
"Remember it with you? I'm not the friend that you used to hang out with here."
 
I sighed and put my arms on his shoulders.
 
"Key, I have always thought that you two were so alike. Then after I started to develope feelings for you, that I was sure that you was him. I couldn't question it anymore, I'm possitive that you're him. My first love is you, and I've fallen in love with you all over again."
 
Flashback:
 
"Kibum, Kibum-ah. Where are you? KIBUM!!"
 
I horridly called out to him. I had told him to stay on the bench so I could go get the ice cream he wanted. Then, I came back and he's gone. I started to look everywhere but no sign of him. 
 
"Kibum-ah!! Where are you?" I had called out again. *Where could he be?*
 
"Jonghyun-ah!" I turned and he just ran to me and start to hug me. He was crying.
 
"Kibum, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
 
"You just left me."
 
"I went to go get you your ice cream. I told you to stay put." 
 
"I thought you was going to leave me here and not come back for me." He cried even more.
 
I wrapped my arms around him, "I could never leave you. Don't ever think that. Arraso?"
 
He shook his head and slowly started to stop crying. He looked up at me, and I smiled.
 
"Better?"
 
"Ne. but, where's my ice cream?"
 
I looked down and forgot that I had dropped it trying to find him. I was scared that someone had taken him.
 
"Ah, they was out."
 
He lowered his head. "But I want ice cream."
 
"I'll buy you some next time. Right now its getting late, lets back home for now."
 
He shook his head and grabed onto my hand and we started to walk home.....And little do I know, that would be the last time that I'll get to see him.
 
End of Flashback.
 
I seen the ice cream guy and walked over. I bought 2 ice creams and walked back over. I handed him one, and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
 
"Whats this for?"
 
"The ice cream I owed you."
 
He smiled, whiped his tears away and started to eat his ice cream. I watched him and just smiled. I'm really glad that I had found him again, I had thought that I'd never see him again. He's been my friend since high school when he had transfered, but little did I know, that he was that little Kibummie I had a crush on back then. *I'm really glad that we've met again.* I then slowly started to eat my ice cream too and just sat there in a comfortable silence looking at the waves crash on the beach.
 
Jae's POV
 
I can't beileve that I had agreed to this. We had finally reached this hotel, and I sighed in relief. I was kinda getting irritated, because all Amber did was just talk my ear off. We had entered the hotel, and went up to the desk to check in and get our key. It took less than I had thought to get the key for our room. I grabed my luggage, and followed Amber to our room. I was looking around and I seen Onew. I did a double take, and looked back and he was gone. *Maybe I'm just seeing things.* We finally reached the room, and went in and I dropped my luggage and just plopped down on the bed.
 
"Aye, we came here to have fun. Not just lay around and be lazy."
 
"Can't I just take a quick nap?"
 
"No." She came over and dragged me off the bed by my arms. I just groaned.
 
"Ugh, fine. I'll get up myself." Amber had let go of my arms, and I was on the edge of the bed, and happened to fall off the bed. "Hahahaha", she started laughing at me. I looked up at her with an annoyed look and she suddenly stopped.
 
"What? You told me to let go and I did."
 
I got up off the floor and brushed myself off. "I'm so gonna get you for that. Just wait."
 
Amber looked at me with a worried expression on her face. She knows I don't play, and I mean busines. She slowly backed away and raised her hands slightly like she's trying to protect herself, "Ahh, calm down now. I-I didn't mean to." I grinned, "To late, you brung me here to play, well wait until later." She suddenly ran off and loacked herself in the bathroom. 
 
I just grinned in victory, and layed right back down on the bed and closed my eyes for the time being.
 
Taemin's POV
 
We were in the room, and started to unpack. "Okay, lets just forget unpacking and go to the beach." I said and just stepped away trying to pry Kai and Onew away from the suitcases. "We came to have fun, that can wait."
 
"But we aren't in our swimming trunks." They both winned.
 
"Forget them, lets just go out and play as we are." I continued to drag them along behind me to the beach.
 
--
 
We finally reached the beach and I ran to the water. I looked back and seen Kai and Onew just standing there. "Come on, the water feels nice." I yelled out to them. 
 
"I'm good here", Onew said. Kai had took off his shoes and shirt and ran to the water, then backed away.
 
"Ahh, its cold. I thought you said it felt nice!"
 
"Well, it feels nice to me."
 
"Come on Onew, live a little have a little fun." He rolled his eyes then finally took off his shoes and shirt. He walked to the water, put his foot in, then backed up a little. "I did, happy now?", He turned to walk away, but me and Kai ran up to him, and pushed him further into the water and just laughed at him becuase of his priceless reactions to the cold water.
 
"Oh, you two are going to get it!!" He yelled, then suddenly ran our way and tackled both of us at the same time pushed us into the water. "Not so fun is it?" He laughed.
 
"Ahhh, come on Jae. Whats the point in going to the beach if you're not going to swim?" A familiar voice had said.
 
I turned, and my eyes widened and seem Jae and Amber walking towards in our direction to the water. I turned back around and tried avoiding them seeing me. 
 
"Taemin, Onew? What are you doing here?"
 
I turned to see Amber smiling and walking our way. I turned towards Onew and he just seemed to be just sitting in the shallow end of the water. I gave a slight smile, and soon Jae was near Amber. 
 
"Amber? Jae? How did you...?"
 
"We came for the weekend and rented a a room in a hotel."
 
"Ahh, I see. So did we."
 
"Really that is so cool!" She said all smiling. She turned towards Kai, and suddenly her mood changed.
 
"Who is that?" She asked. "Oh thats Kai, a friend of mine."
 
"Hi, nice to meet you." Kai said and offering his hand. She hesitatedly took it and shook it, and she was blushing like crazy. *What's wrong with her?*
 
"Why don't we just all hang out together?" She asked.
 
"Ahh, no its okay Amber, lets just leave them be." Jae said, she grabed a hold of Amber trying to pull her away, but didn't mange to get her to move. 
 
"Ah, wae? We can stay can't we?" SHe turned towars me.
 
"Ah, well, I guess so. Is that okay with you two?" They just shoked their shoulders. Suddenly Amber was all giggdy and happy, jumping in joy. I noticed Jae was just standing there all awkward. I just looked away and noticed two people walking on the beach that looked a lot like Key and Jonghyun. My eyes widened. I turned towards Kai, "Isn't that Key and Jonghyun?" I pointed in the direstion they was in.
 
"It looks like it." He said.
 
"Hey! Key , Jonghyun! is that you?" He yelled.
They suddenly looked in our direction and seeme like they were shocked.
 
"Hey! Come and join us." Kai had yelled again. They just looked at each other, shooked their shoulders then started to walk their way over.
 
"Hey, what is everyone daoing here?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"We all here for the weekend."
 
"Ahhh, I see."
 
"What about you two?" They just looked at each other, not knowing how to answer. "O-Oh, we just came out to hang for the weekend too." Key said.
 
"Just you two?"
 
"Well, yeah."
 
Suddenly, we all heard a phone go off. It seemed to be Key's phone. He took the phone from his pocket and answer it.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
*I wonder who it is on the other line.* Suddenly, his eyes widened.
 
"What is it?" Everyone came running over. 
 
"Minho has gone missing. His father can't reach him, and how he even got my number is beyond me."
 
"What?"Everyone said in shock.
 
My eyes widened and my heart sank. *Minho is missing?* I couldn't believe on what I'm hearing. *Did anything happen to him?* I started to panick and ran off to my room to look my phone to see if he'd pick up. *Why would he runaway for anyways?*
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is a long chapter I know. But, I still hope you like it. Sorry for the late update, But I should add my first chapter to my EXO fanfic tonight or tomorrow so I hope you will be looking forward to it. Thanks for reading! <3